Bearville City
Reporter Applications! <3 Easterwavinggif4

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville City
Reporter Applications! <3 Easterwavinggif4
Bearville City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey it's frickin 2019
Reporter Applications! <3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:48 am by Olive

» THIS SITE WAS TOXIC ***CHANGE MY MIND****
Reporter Applications! <3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:44 am by Olive

» Post before Abby posts (:
Reporter Applications! <3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:58 am by goCards

» MEANEST MEMBER OF BEARVILLE CITY CHECKKKK
Reporter Applications! <3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 3:16 am by Hazza

» BC's Official Counting Post! *win tickets*
Reporter Applications! <3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 1:35 pm by goCards

» BEARVILLE CITY RULES | Please read and agree before posting! | AS OF 3/9/14
Reporter Applications! <3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:09 am by CaliLove

» CaliLove's Admin Application! (hope I get chosen!)
Reporter Applications! <3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:02 am by CaliLove

» RED AND WATER ARE NOT ACTUALLY SISTERS (a thread)
Reporter Applications! <3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 3:46 am by CaliLove

» rate the siggie above you!
Reporter Applications! <3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Bearville
Reporter Applications! <3 Bab_im10
BC Gazette
Reporter Applications! <3 73
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
Reporter Applications! <3 Flags_1
Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

Reporter Applications! <3

+16
BananaAriana
'bree♡
aaron
LexiLou♛
Rosie~
Hazza
Bethany♥
Maddy
Prism
Niall
amazingleah☆
Natalie
Llama☼
lizbiz♡
Ana
Red
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Reporter Applications! <3 Empty Reporter Applications! <3

Post by Red Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:19 am

Hey guys! BC's looking for some reporters ; D

You need to be an active member of BC in order to report every week(: Unless of course you PM an admin with you excuse so your article can be excused for the week :3 Other than that, no exceptions. If you fail to meet the one week requirement, you are already in risk of no longer being a reporter. Please know you MUST write one article per week for BC.

Once you become a reporters, you can write about either topics:
- BABW News: It can be about the upcoming animals, when they come out, stuff fur stuff member stuff.
- BC News: This can be about jobs, new contests, new forum layouts, upcoming events, etc.
-BV News: Basic Bearville Stuff, quests, openings of new places [i.e. North Pole, Zoo, etc.], Bearville Events, VIB Gifts, etc.
-BV Fashion, anything BV Related: Lastly if you can't come up with a topic or your topic has already been written on you can write on fashion, or simply anything that is related to BV.

Form;
BC Username:
What would you be best in updating us about?: (BV News, BABW News, BC News)
Why?: (Based on the question above)
Will you post an article per week?:

To be considered for the job of a reporter, PLEASE write a sample article about anything you wish to write about, as long as it is related to BC, BABW, or BV. PM your sample article either Haili, Meghan, Lulu, Amber or Me.

Last edited by Red ♥ on Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Red
Red
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Warning : Reporter Applications! <3 LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 13241

Back to top Go down

Reporter Applications! <3 Empty Re: Reporter Applications! <3

Post by Ana Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:20 am

Good luck everyone (: hope to see new buddies TEHE :3
Ana
Ana
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Warning : Reporter Applications! <3 FfpdVzJ
Tickets : 3134

Back to top Go down

Post by lizbiz♡ Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:24 am

Good luck everyone!
lizbiz♡
lizbiz♡
Moderator & Reporter
Moderator & Reporter

Tickets : 5922

Back to top Go down

Post by Llama☼ Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:28 am

Omg! Finally a position opened up to this job  2 

Form;
BC Username: Llama☼
What would you be best in updating us about?: (BV News, BABW News, BC News) I will be updating this forum about news going around in bearville and the latest gossip c; . I will also be updating people who got to be in the bearville times newspaper . If there are any contest winners in the forum I will also be posting that and the newest contests with prizes ! I will also do a category like congratulations to this person for this job or this person getting moose :3 . I could also do a weekly comic as well ! <333
Why?: (Based on the question above) Why would I do this?? Because it's my job and I want to inform everyone what's going on  because if they like went to some place over the weekend or month and they're like months behind of gossip and everything that happened they could just look at the newspaper and they'll just read what happened over the past few weeks and feel like they've been here the entire time ! If anyone feels left behind they can read the newspaper and be informed . 7 
Will you post an article per week?: Of course ! I am always active in this forum because I've gotten addicted to it somehow <33 I am always clicking every topic to see what's for trade and what's the newest topic and DCT . I love writing and I hope I can get a job position in reporters ! I've been waiting for this job to open up ever since I joined this forum because I've always wanted to be a reporter and it seems so fun <33 . I remember reading the first newspaper along with the gazette cx . I was always thinking omg I want to part of that ! I hope I can get this job position but good luck to everyone anyway <333 

Thank you for reading this and I will post my article after Christmas since I'll be busy with christmas and all ~ <33

ARTICLE SENT<333 

Last edited by Llama☼ on Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Llama☼
Llama☼
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 696

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:01 am

BC Username: Snowpoke❄️
------------------------------------------------------------------------
What would you be best in updating us about?: (BV News, BABW News, BC News) I would be best updating BC about BABW News, BV News, and BC News.
Why?: (Based on the question above) I would like to be a reporter because I want to tell BC about what is happening in bearville and when bears come out(RARELY) and such. For BC news, all the new members can find out what is currently happening on Bearville City so they can be aware of what is going on. Lastly, I can really make some new adjustments to my schedule and not be so afk all the time like I am as always(doing chores, exercising, watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians xD). By becoming a reporter I will become more dedicated to the forum. Smile
Will you post an article per week?: Yes :3 I am on BC on a daily basis and basically BV is my life :3.
Natalie
Natalie
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 669

Back to top Go down

Post by amazingleah☆ Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:10 am

Form;
BC Username: Leah 
What would you be best in updating us about?: (BV News, BABW News, BC News) I'd say BC News, although really I'm an all-rounder. BC News would be first, BV News second and BABW news last.
Why?: (Based on the question above) Since I am on BC almost every day after school and during weekends, I am always aware of everything going on in BC. For instance, I know that Savanah and Amber are leaving BC ( bye guys :'c ) and Haili, Amber (temporarily), Red, Meghan and Lulu are our current line-up of admins. I also have noticed new features at BC, like the DCTs and the new Christmas design. I can inform you of all sorts of new and exciting features of BC! 
Will you post an article per week?: Of course! I'd be all prepared to post. Throughout the week, I'd keep a Word document filled with all the new BC activity I see. Then, I'd organise all my information into an informative but fun-to-read post!

Thank you for hosting this and good luck to everyone! <3
amazingleah☆
amazingleah☆
Reporter
Reporter

Tickets : 2743

Back to top Go down

Post by Niall Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:41 am

Good luck guys<3
Niall
Niall
Chatbox Mod
Chatbox Mod

Tickets : 4422

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:19 pm

Form;
BC Username: Nadia
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
What would you be best in updating us about?: (BV News, BABW News, BC News) Well, I don't mind do all of them at all since I love coming on BV and Im very active and I always look at our announcements and coffee shop c: . I love looking at Build A Bear and I always pass their shop in life. I always check shops. I love going on Bearville and checking updates regularly, I always find glitches items etc. ♡
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Why?: (Based on the question above) I always come onto Bearville City. Meaning I check all the forums regularly to see any updates etc. BC is kind of well you could say, my home and I love my home to bits and seeing whats new to it c:. Build A Bear is a regular store I visit every month whether its on the Build A Bear site or its regular store. I always love checking Build A Bear bear to see whats new,  see its updates look at the outfits and new hearts that you stuff into the bears etc. I would be great at Bearville, as I regularly to the daily challenges, trade, play games, do quests, do the lucky oyster and read the Bearville Times every single day. Basically I would do great in all c: (also known as a an AllRounder) ♡
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Will you post an article per week?: Yes Of Course! I love writing articles and stories. I always write regularly. There won't be a week that I'll miss that I wont  say of c:. I'll do my best to do one every DAY if needed c:
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Thank you so much for reading and I wish good luck to everyone! 

-------/\--------/\------------/\
Prism
Prism
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 1158

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:57 pm

Form;
BC Username:Maddy
What would you be best in updating us about?: (BV News, BABW News, BC News): All of the above
Why?: (Based on the question above) I log into Bearville everyday so I know what is going on in the stores and the updates they have. I log into BC Almost every day and know the updates here pretty well.
Will you post an article per week?: Yes
Maddy
Maddy
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany♥ Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:16 pm

Form;
BC Username: bethany
What would you be best in updating us about?: (BV News, BABW News, BC News) I think I will be best posting about BV news, like for example the gift we got on christmas eve from santa claus it is a furniture to put in your house and you can get this from your cybearzone
Why?: (Based on the question above) Because this sounds fun, posting is fun for me and I am active on this site and Bv alot so I can be able to post about something :3.
Will you post an article per week?: Of course! I am on like 24/7. Posting once a week will be amazing. I can maybe even do an article twice a week! :3
Hope you like my application! :3

Last edited by Bethany♥ on Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bethany♥
Bethany♥
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:16 pm

Good luck everyone!
Hazza
Hazza

Tickets : 11407

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie~ Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:31 pm

Form;
BC Username:ℜعɪȠԀععℜ ℜOSɪع
What would you be best in updating us about?: (BV News, BABW News, BC News) I am very good at updating and informing the members of  BC about all of the above. But, if I had to choose 1, BV news would be my strongest out of the 3.
Why?: (Based on the question above) I am a active member on both, BC and BV. I check out the BABW website almost month and when I have free-time, I like to go to BABW and look at all the cute BABs and gaze at the smallfrys.  In the question above, I said  that BV news is the best for me to explain. That is so because BV has a lot of cool things to talk about so it is really easy to just let your ideas flow and be creative. BC news can be easy to write news about and so is BABW, because there is some things to talk about also. I want to tell you that if there is something that I post about the games in BV, most people won't be interested because people don't pay attention to the games. But there is a lot more things than games in BV,so I would never run out of topics and then I would have to write about boring games Razz.
Will you post an article per week?: Yes, I will. I am available every weekend, so most likely, I will post my articles on Saturdays OR Fridays. If I can't do the article because I am busy, I will PM an administrator. But most of the time, I don't get that busy Razz. Sometimes I might have a lot of free-time, I can do more than 1 article c:

Thanks for taking your time reading my application Smile. Good luck to all<3

~Sample Article will be PMed to Meghan in the next 30 minutes~
Rosie~
Rosie~
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 232

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:53 pm

Good Luck Everyone

●Sample Article Was PMed to Amber●
Prism
Prism
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LexiLou♛ Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:16 pm

BC Username: LexiLou
What would you be best in updating us about?: (BV News, BABW News, BC News) Well I feel I would be best at updating BC regarding BABW News and BV News. I go on BV a lot and I am very familiar with all the new things that occur daily!  
Why?: I am on BV often (as stated above) and I also check up on the BABW website to look for new bears and different deals that go on. If BV has anything new going on I can report it and if BABW has any new bears or items I can let everyone know about it! C: I also will include coupons or other deals for BABW that some people might not know about.  
Will you post an article per week?: Of course I will! Also, whenever I cannot post that week for whatever reason, I will make sure to tell an admin!

good luck to everyone applying!!! 
LexiLou♛
LexiLou♛
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 603

Back to top Go down

Post by aaron Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:18 pm

good luck!

aaron
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:46 am

Good Kuck to Every One Of My Dear Friends :3
Prism
Prism
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by 'bree♡ Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:36 pm

BC Username: Aubree
What would you be best in updating us about?: (BV News, BABW News, BC News) Probably tbh, babw & babw news.
Why?: (Based on the question above)  Well, This is my third time applying. (Third time the charm(; ) A large majority of people don't read the bearville times often. But, several people log on to BearvilleCity, so! If I updated the portal with news and events happening in buildabearville then everyone is kept up to date. Also, I get monthly updates to my email about any promos, or new furry friends, so I could do articles on that as well.
Will you post an article per week?: yupperdo.

I'll Pm my question to an admin. <3

GL, bbys.
'bree♡
'bree♡
Event Planner
Event Planner

Tickets : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by BananaAriana Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:42 pm

Form;
BC Username: ariana2hip1220
What would you be best in updating us about?: (BV News, BABW News, BC News) yes, i will be an great reporter! Smile
Why?: (Based on the question above) well because on my own forum there were no reporters and i had to post all the lastest new and i got some pretty good comments on the news i posted
Will you post an article per week?: yup!! 1 quetion, can we post it like 3 times a week?

BananaAriana
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:28 pm

ArcticAriana wrote:Form;
BC Username: ariana2hip1220
What would you be best in updating us about?: (BV News, BABW News, BC News) yes, i will be an great reporter! Smile
Why?: (Based on the question above) well because on my own forum there were no reporters and i had to post all the lastest new and i got some pretty good comments on the news i posted
Will you post an article per week?: yup!! 1 quetion, can we post it like 3 times a week?

I think we can, cause that is what I did yesterday, lol xD
Ana
Ana
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by jayberry♡ Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:20 pm

Form;
BC Username: JALYN☯
What would you be best in updating us about?: (BV News, BABW News, BC News): I think I would be best in updating about BC News, but I really could do everything since i am very active in all those areas.
Why?: (Based on the question above) First off,  I love to write. It is my passion and I will continue to do it until i can't anymore. This job will let me be able to improve my writing and help fulfill my dream of becoming a great writer. BC is such an amazing forum that is active, fun, and really involving for the members. Being able to write about all the activities going on in BC, would be very exciting. BC is definitely my strongest area of news, but I can do anything else as well. Informing people about anything is what I do best. If members knew about the "scoop" about all Bearville things, it would positively be more active and fun. Lastly, I would love to be a member of the staff. Getting this job would also help me create or increase my friendship with everyone on this forum.
Will you post an article per week?: Yes I will, and I will try to put all of my effort into it.

{My article has been sent}
Good luck to everyone and best wishes xx
jayberry♡
jayberry♡
Reporter
Reporter

Tickets : 949

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Curry(; Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:10 pm

BC Username: Step-on-me=<♥Stephanie♥>

What would you be best in updating us about?: (BV News, BABW News, BC News) Well, to be honest, i would have to write about Bearville city news, i write regulary, and i'm on Bearville City like 24/7, so at the most it would have to be Bearville city, but if i can't always do bearville city, i don't mind any  category would be just fine!

Why?: (Based on the question above) I would be best for the bearville city news because Im on like 24/7 so I would know usually whats happening around bearville city!I also get along with everyone whether they are new or they are higher ranks then me whether not i ove to socialize and hear what's going on around the forum! So, if i were to be accepted, i would pleasing love to be put in the Bearville City News category!

Will you post an article per week?: Of course! If there to  be any conflict on the days i would usually post the articles, i would post ahead or even a day after. If i were to be accepted and positioned as a reporter, i would post most likely on Fridays. Why? Well because, If there were to be a conflict on Friday i could post earlier. If there were to be conflict the whole week through Friday, I could post Saturday and still accomadate the weekly article!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read through my application! Good luck to everyone!

xoxo
~angie <3

my article was sent <333
Stephanie Curry(;
Stephanie Curry(;
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 702

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex2hip644 Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:30 pm

BC Username: Alex2hip644

What would you be best in updating us about?: (BV News, BABW News, BC News) i would be best at all these reporting jobs!SmileSmile
i would be great with the babw news because i work at the mall, hollister to be specific. hollister is in front of build a bear so everytime i leave i look at all the new bears!  also, they have banners at my babw that say the new bears soon to be there!  

bearville city news-  i will be great at this job because i am a GREAT reporter. judging from babw and babv reportings above i will always know what to say!

babv news- To start off, i have always been knowing on whats happening in babv! I check every store to see if there is anything new selling! 

Why?: (Based on the question above) well, i think i should be chosen as the reporter because it takes a lot of work, and i know i'm ready for the challenge. to be a reporter it takes a certain skill, you have to have correct grammer, use correct punctations, and correct junctions. I believe i have those skills. also i would like to be a reporter simply because i always know what is happening in babv, babw, and bearville city.

Will you post an article per week?: I am not going sit here and make myself sound so perfect, so what i can say to you is that my plans are to post an article every week, but if not possible I WILL P.M [url=privmsg?mode=post&u=1]Haili[/url], [url=privmsg?mode=post&u=267]Meghan[/url], [url=privmsg?mode=post&u=142]Lulu[/url], [url=privmsg?mode=post&u=2]Amber[/url] or red.

good luck to the applicants

Alex2hip644
Baby Bear
Baby Bear

Warning : Reporter Applications! <3 7DJ4Dd4
Tickets : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Krista♥ Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:21 pm

Good luck everyone
♥Krista♥
♥Krista♥
Baby Bear
Baby Bear

Tickets : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:39 am

Sorry to post this but I was wondering when will this end? I can't wait to meet them..  8
Ana
Ana
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by amazingleah☆ Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:57 am

Good luck to everyone! :3
amazingleah☆
amazingleah☆