Bearville City
~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ pt 2 Easterwavinggif4

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville City
~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ pt 2 Easterwavinggif4
Bearville City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey it's frickin 2019
~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ pt 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:48 am by Olive

» THIS SITE WAS TOXIC ***CHANGE MY MIND****
~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ pt 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:44 am by Olive

» Post before Abby posts (:
~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ pt 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:58 am by goCards

» MEANEST MEMBER OF BEARVILLE CITY CHECKKKK
~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ pt 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 3:16 am by Hazza

» BC's Official Counting Post! *win tickets*
~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ pt 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 1:35 pm by goCards

» BEARVILLE CITY RULES | Please read and agree before posting! | AS OF 3/9/14
~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ pt 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:09 am by CaliLove

» CaliLove's Admin Application! (hope I get chosen!)
~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ pt 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:02 am by CaliLove

» RED AND WATER ARE NOT ACTUALLY SISTERS (a thread)
~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ pt 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 3:46 am by CaliLove

» rate the siggie above you!
~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ pt 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Bearville
~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ pt 2 Bab_im10
BC Gazette
~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ pt 2 73
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ pt 2 Flags_1
Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ pt 2

5 posters

Go down

~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ pt 2 Empty ~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ pt 2

Post by •Ch∞chi• Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:58 am

Here's a inspirational prayer that I wrote!

Jesus, I don't pray much, perhaps, but now I'm needing to talk to you, about me. 

Jesus, I'm confused. I sometimes really don't know who I am. Some of my relationships aren't working out. I'm trying to figure out what kind of lifestyle I'm to follow and there are so many alternatives. 

Life is pretty difficult. I can't understand my parents sometimes, school is hard, friends come and go, I don't like myself very much, and I'm scared about the future. I know unless I work hard I won't make it, but it seems a long run. 

I want to be independent, but I also want to respect my parents and I want my parents to respect me. If I make mistakes help me learn from them, and if my parents are critical of some things, help me remember they're mainly trying to protect me and warn me because they care about me. 

I don't know very much about how to be a Christian, but I want to learn more. I want my questions answered. There are big moral issues - smoking, drinking, drugs,  and I'm torn between finding the truth, and having a good time and keeping my friends. If something's right, I want to do that, rather than wearing a mask and being a phony just to be popular. 

If I really choose to follow you, it's going to be hard at school. Other kids don't easily accept people who are different. 

Jesus, when it's tough, help me make a stand, see me through another day.

I give my life to you: take me as I am, and make me into a worthwhile person. Forgive me for living without you. You have a great plan for my life - help me to find it. I want to make a difference in the world, and when I die, help me to have lived well. 

Amen.

What Choochi says...

Yes, we are young! We still run around the house eating fruit snacks in our pajamas. We cry when our mom's accidentally erases our recorded Pretty Little Liars episodes. We go and buy our skinny jeans from the store with no questions asked. But the fact of the matter is, we are never to young to spread the gospel. We may not go door to door and pass out tracks and booklets but we proclaim our salvation in public places and in God's book, there is no difference between going door to door and blogging it. However, this prayer sums up our hearts content. Do I pray everyday? No. I'm not perfect, and I never wanted to be. It's not about if you pray everyday; It's about your hearts content when you pray. My great grandmother once told me " God would rather have one heartfelt prayer, than 1,000 half-hearted prayers."

Thanks For Reading

I'll be writing more!

•Ch∞chi•
•Ch∞chi•
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Warning : ~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ pt 2 LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 1088

Back to top Go down

~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ pt 2 Empty Re: ~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ pt 2

Post by jayberry♡ Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:15 am

This is beautiful <33
But make sure to write your own stuff, in the future when you're older.. you could get in big trouble xD 
But very very amazing blog that I can relate to.
jayberry♡
jayberry♡
Reporter
Reporter

Tickets : 949

Back to top Go down

~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ pt 2 Empty Re: ~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ pt 2

Post by fayegranny✮ Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:23 pm

I love this Choochi, it's so inspirational! : DD
I can relate to this <3 but I agree with Jay, next time please don't copy someone else's writing and claim it as your own.
fayegranny✮
fayegranny✮
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator

Tickets : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by onedirectionislife Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:27 pm

This is so inspiring, it's beautiful I almost cried  Thumbs Up
onedirectionislife
onedirectionislife
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 4116

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαтту☼ Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:30 pm

wow.... awesome blog choochi Smile
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down