Bearville City
{In Another Life} «a original series» Easterwavinggif4

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville City
{In Another Life} «a original series» Easterwavinggif4
Bearville City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey it's frickin 2019
{In Another Life} «a original series» EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:48 am by Olive

» THIS SITE WAS TOXIC ***CHANGE MY MIND****
{In Another Life} «a original series» EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:44 am by Olive

» Post before Abby posts (:
{In Another Life} «a original series» EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:58 am by goCards

» MEANEST MEMBER OF BEARVILLE CITY CHECKKKK
{In Another Life} «a original series» EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 3:16 am by Hazza

» BC's Official Counting Post! *win tickets*
{In Another Life} «a original series» EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 1:35 pm by goCards

» BEARVILLE CITY RULES | Please read and agree before posting! | AS OF 3/9/14
{In Another Life} «a original series» EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:09 am by CaliLove

» CaliLove's Admin Application! (hope I get chosen!)
{In Another Life} «a original series» EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:02 am by CaliLove

» RED AND WATER ARE NOT ACTUALLY SISTERS (a thread)
{In Another Life} «a original series» EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 3:46 am by CaliLove

» rate the siggie above you!
{In Another Life} «a original series» EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Bearville
{In Another Life} «a original series» Bab_im10
BC Gazette
{In Another Life} «a original series» 73
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
{In Another Life} «a original series» Flags_1
Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

{In Another Life} «a original series»

+2
April
Cαтту☼
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

{In Another Life} «a original series» Empty {In Another Life} «a original series»

Post by Cαтту☼ Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:49 am

{Authors Note.} Greetings! I am Ravenna, formerly known as Catty.
You may have read my previous story "This Is War", if not it doesn't matter because this story is totally unrealated. It's not based on TRUE happenings, however its going to be a series to be recorded in bearville and published on YouTube. Kk, now on with da story 12

{Part I}
The cold wind was blowing with such a forceful speed it would have chilled anyone foolish enough to venture 

out into The Outside. The night was darker then normal for a May night. Only two people were out in this bleak 

atmosphere. With a expression that would make one shiver in July, and a

heart more callous and frozen then the coldest region of Antarctica, A dark figure glided through Westwood Field.

The figure stalled only to glance at a watch on her pale thin wrist, before entering a house. A house would be a 

understatement, it was more of a dilapidated mansion, faintly lit by a wavering light. Upon entering, the dark 

figure made some reservations to stay a night. It was too late to carry out whatever "business" had to be done.

It would be finished in the coming day. Turning to go up to the designated room, something slipped out of the figures garment. The clerk bent over to help pick the fallen object up, and suddenly caught sight of what it was.
With trembling hands, and a dead white face, She looked up at the figures face for the first time. Piercing ice blue eyes, pale face, blacker than black hair. The clerk let out a scream of anguished suprise, fear, and horror.
The object fell from her hands with a clatter. A glint of metal was reflected. The figure who we shall now call Catte let out a faint whisper that would chill the bravest heart, "Suprised to see me?".
The  clerk passed out. Catte laid her on the sofa, and went up to her room after picking up the object which was revealed as a........ FIND OUT IN PART II

Last edited by ♦Catty♦ on Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Warning : {In Another Life} «a original series» LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 959

Back to top Go down

{In Another Life} «a original series» Empty Re: {In Another Life} «a original series»

Post by April Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:56 am

link us the youtube vids when they come out!Smile we need more videos anyway lol
April
April
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 2777

Back to top Go down

{In Another Life} «a original series» Empty Re: {In Another Life} «a original series»

Post by Cαтту☼ Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:43 pm

I shall 24
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

{In Another Life} «a original series» Empty part II

Post by Cαтту☼ Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:41 am

K so before I begin, I would like to know Did you enjoy part I 12 ?
Please comment, I like to read people's comments on it, so I know if people like it
Because it takes time to write this 8
I shall proceed with Chapter II !! 6
                       {part two}
In this chapter I shall explain the first part and basically the whole concept. Here goes 12
Catte knew she was different. She had gotten out of many sticky situations and learned self-defense
after a attempt on her life was made. If the event which I am about to tell you about hadn't happened,
Catte probably wouldn't have been where she was today. And it wasn't a good sort of difference that Catte had.
One day Catte was at the park walking with her mom after school. Her mom was depressed and mentally
Unstable. Everyone in her family knew about her insanity, but no one did any thing. Everybody lay low.
But I digress. Catte's mom who we shall now call Jenny, was going along the wooded trail. CATTE thought that walking would improve Jenny's mood, but she was deeply mistaken. A couple of college students who were running and chatting, went by and Jenny suddenly stopped and began to imitate them in a rude manner.
Catte tried walking ten paces behind her, and soon they were almost done and back at the car. For some crazy reason, Jenny started pretending to shoot people using her fingers. Someone thought it was a real gun or something and called the police. Jenny started imitating ppl again, so Catte pushed her ahead past the people who were ignoring her and giving Jenny dirty looks, at the touch of Catte's hands pushing her, Jenny turned around and started chasing Catte. Catte's blood ran cold and she ran back past the trail, and she heard Jenny scream , "You better run!". When Catte was sure she had cooled off, She followed Jenny at a safe distance.
Soon to come was the part Catte never told the police or her dad. Jenny walked across a field aware Catte was folly her. Jenny as I previously mentioned was not mad at Catte alone, She was mad at the world and wanted out. Well in that field Jenny thought she would take out her rage on the world. She beckoned to Catte, and in a barely audible whisper she said, "What would happen if I choked you?" Again, Catte's blood ran cold, She could feel her heart pounding, her.mouth dry. She whispered back, "I would kill you first." Jenny looked down at her with a cold half smile, it was stupid to think or imagine for a second this pale dark haired girl could kill this large thin haired lady, eyes flashing with cold rage. Catte seemed to think so to, and she never told a soul about this, and took the secret to her grave. Then the police came. And then there was one.

Please comment I need my critics 12
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαтту☼ Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:59 pm

le bump 24
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BananaAriana Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:36 pm

please continue omg please <3

BananaAriana
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαтту☼ Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:43 pm

ty I will 25
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

{In Another Life} «a original series» Empty murder stole her || part three

Post by Cαтту☼ Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:14 am

{part three}
The police drove up, because someone had informed them that there was a crazy woman pretending to shoot people. Jenny was still advancing towards Catte with that glimmer of lunacy in her dark green eyes. She saw the police coming, and hissed, "Their too late, your DONE!" She reached out and grabbed Catte's throat.
Catte panicked. Her blood ran cold, her heart froze, it felt like a icicle going down her spine. Her mind went black, and it was like a irrepressible chilling clammy force pulling her in. Before it conquered her, the last thing she remembered was the sweeping cold. Jenny let her fall to the ground. Then the police caught up, and Jenny was taken away for public offences, and somehow Catte remained unnoticed, probably because the grass and weeds were unusually tall. After a week, some people began to wonder on bearville where Catte was, not knowing she was dead. Bearville never met Catte again. Catte was claimed missing, and the police thought she had "run away from home" , not knowing the dark truth. One night, Catte woke up. It was like she hadn't died. She sat up rubbing her eyes, until she came to her senses and began to wonder why she was lying in grass at the park.
When she realized this she screamed. It became slowly apparent that she had only passed out from lack of oxygen, rather than died. She was over come by a excited, chilling, and cold feeling, and she knew she was alone. Catte didn't want to go back. She felt in her pocket, and found her $42 that she had collected over the holidays from her nice, rich grandparents. Yay food! Thought Catte. She got up and noticed she had her kindle with her. She very nearly sobbed with joy. It was very late at night, but Catte walked out of the park and hitchhiked to the nearest shopping center. Very few places were open, but it was very very close, so between McDonald's and Starbucks, Catte chose Starbucks. She walked in and a dude working there asked if he could help her. Catte bought a really small coffee, because she needed to conserve her money. She sat at a table in a corner, and connected her kindle to Wi-Fi. She didn't know what else to do, so she got on her forums Chatbox, and luckily her best friend Claire aka chloee was on. "Hey Claire," typed Cat. "I just narrowly escaped death by a crazy woman. I woke up in the park 15 minutes ago. I'm sitting in a Starbucks, with only 42, now 39 dollars, talking to you was the only thing I could think of. Any advice?"

----please comment and tell me how you like this chapter 50 24 more coming soon 6 25

..what it looked like when she woke up..:
when she went to starbucks..:
what catte looked like:

Last edited by ♦Catty♦ on Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:10 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : To Edit!!!! xD <33)
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαтту☼ Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:14 pm

bump 50
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by *w* Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:08 pm

moreee please :3
*w*
*w*
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 365

Back to top Go down

{In Another Life} «a original series» Empty downtown, getting around. // part four.

Post by Cαтту☼ Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:25 pm

{part four}
After she got off the chatbox, and finished her coffee, Catte began to realize the seriousness of the situation, but she dealt with the problems as they came, and unfortunately she met one within 20 minutes.

Where was she going to sleep? Catte was struck by a sudden idea. The park she was almost murdered in was called Reynolda Gardens. {Author Note: It is a real place, and I used to go there its close to my house}

Reynolda Gardens was a part of Reynolda House, which was a historically preserved house, VERY large, and Catte decided to sneak in there. She turned off her kindle, and started to walk all the way back, but

even though it was only 2 miles away from Starbucks, Catte had just woken up from being choked, and it was late, and she was tired, and began to wish she had some means of transportation.

She walked past QuakerState auto place, and started to feel faint. A car drove by and the driver asked her if she needed a ride. Catte accepted with many thanks. Although he was probably curious about why

Catte would want to be dropped off at a park at 2 in the morning, the driver wisely said nothing. Something about Catte didn't seem quite right. That "thing" kept bothering the dude driving that he finally gave up and said,

"Are you ok? Your not blinking.. and-" Catte was about to respond when a horrible thought struck her. What if she had really died, and came back inhuman. This made her feel queasy. She just ignored the driver,

and thanked him when they reached the park, but it was more polite than friendly because Catte had now got this fear in her head all because of him. She attempted to get into Reynolda House, but it was locked,

and she didn't want to become like Jenny and be criminal. She lay down in the grass, haunted with fear of becoming inhuman. Because how many people escape death like that.

Pls Comment 11 I need my critics 25
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BananaAriana Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:12 pm

MORE CATTYBAE  50

BananaAriana
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

{In Another Life} «a original series» Empty "i'm NOT dead" // part five

Post by Cαтту☼ Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:19 pm

{part five}
"YAAAAAAAH" a piercing scream woke Catte up. She flailed about hitting the grass hard, until she realized where she was. The previous night, Catte had fallen asleep on the ground, haunted
by what the dude that had drove her to the park had said. She sat up. The screaming had come from a little kid walking in the park with its mother. The mother looked down and scolded the little boy,
and asked him why he had screamed and disturbed Catte. She was obviously unaware that Catte was awake and listening to every word. The poor kid looked like he had seen a ghost. He stuttered,
"Dead girl." Catte felt like she had been stabbed. The mother looked surprised and shocked. "She was only asleep. Come ON were going to finish our walk." and she dragged him onwards.
Catte's heart was racing. Other people just walked on by without noticing anything strange. Catte pulled herself together, and used a little of her money to get her downtown. She would have
to pass breakfast. When she got on the bus, nothing awkward happened, so she sat down next to a elderly woman, and stared out the window. Catte eventually got downtown, and was really hungry.
She was also angry. She walked along past  a vending machine, and kicked it with anger. To her utter astonishment, a cereal bar, some candy, and a mountain dew fell out. Catte was overcome with joy.
her face looked like > 24 . She ate along the way.  She came to a kernel kustard that had a sign on their door saying NOW HIRING. Catte couldn't believe her luck. She applied for the job,
and waited for a response.  Sadly she got a rejection and her face turned into this>   67 She went into that kustard place, and demanded to talk to the manager. The manager started to tell
her not to be a sore loser, until he saw her face, and turned pale, and stuttered that she was hired, and Catte's face turned into >  27 .
She took a picture of this, and posted it on twitter with the caption, #PerksOfBeingThoughtToBeDead.
Catte started serving lunch, and thought of how her life had changed. She had gone from being a rich girl with a scary and dull life, having to live with a mentally ill lady, to a drifter working at a custard place.
Towards the end of her work shift, she saw her crush and a girl she didn't like walk in. Her face turned to>  72  She had to serve them, and she muttered to herself looking like>  grumpy 
Finally she was done for the day, and she got some mexican take out food, bought a blanket, and took the bus back to Reynolda gardens. To her surprise, she saw the same old lady on the bus again.
She tried to ignore this, but when the bus neared the park, the old lady beckoned towards Catte, and whispered to her, "Your living in another life." Catte looked up startled, but the old lady was gone.
Catte felt a strange power, but she tried to ignore it. Had her life been switched?

#StayTunedfor More
                                                                  Please comment 50tell me how you liked this part 25  23 
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:30 pm

More!
Maddy
Maddy
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 441

Back to top Go down

{In Another Life} «a original series» Empty who am i || part six

Post by Cαтту☼ Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:09 am

{part six}
Catte awoke again on the grass. "I gotta stop sleep ing on the ground." She thought.
Catte took the bus back down to kernel kustard, kicked the vending machine, which gave her
breakfast, and neared the shoppe. She heard a loud scream of, "ITS THE DEVIL", and a knife was thrown
at her back. With a sickening crack, Catte was filled with pain, and staggered to the ground.
At that moment, her crush crossed onto the side walk and looked on with horror at Catte, who
thought, "why me?" Before blacking out. Apparently, this knife thrower, had seen the things
that the driver dude, the little kid, and the old lady had seen in her, and thought that she was a evil
creature. The police were called, and the knife thrower arrested. Catte was again thought to be dead.
However, She woke up, bleeding profusely, and depressed. Why did everyone want to kill her?
Catte was taken to a hospital, and she lay depressed in bed for a couple of days. On the fourth day, 
One of her friends sent her a lottery ticket as a get well gift. That night, for the fun of it, not that
She even thought for a second that she would win, She watched tv to see who won the lottery.
Catte got bored by it and had some coffee, but she couldn't help hearing the winning numbers.
Catte choked on her coffee.
"OH MY GOD!!!!!!! I DON'T BELIEVE IT! PEOPLE . AAAAAAH I WON 50 MILLION DOLLARS!!!"
As you can imagine, a large amount of doctors and nurses came bombarding in.
And the partying began, and for a little while Catte forgot about the intensive pain she was in,
And just smiled her head off. > like that 12
Catte began yet another life. And escaped death a SECOND time. And How many people in the world have that.

______comment, criticize, and read plz 50 25 6
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαтту☼ Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:28 pm

bump  26
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by *w* Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:57 pm

moooreee please :3?
*w*
*w*
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 365

Back to top Go down

{In Another Life} «a original series» Empty second life || part seven

Post by Cαтту☼ Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:16 am

{part seven}
Catte was soon admitted out  of the hospital, and she bought a very vogue, modern, and
expensive apartment penthouse. Now that she didn't need a job, Catte had time to waste.
She lingered around restaurants and bars, pale like a real ghost. She was alone, and depressed.
Then she saw the driver again. It was whilst she was hanging around the mall, bored and tired.
Catte knew no one, She was like a stranger, and the only friends she had in this second life was
the people in bearville, but of course no one would believe her story, so she tried to act like nothing
was wrong. So, when she saw the driver again, it was the only familiar face she knew.
Eventually, they became friends, and we will refer to the driver as Louis. Catte got a job
at Starbucks, and decided to hide the fact that she was rich. She also started writing some books,
and her life got along beautifully. She would get up, have breakfast at a restaurant, go to work,
and if they weren't busy, She would sometimes meet Louis and hangout. Being a new millionaire
meant that she could buy the newest iPads, go out to eat every night, and vacation frequently.
Life was pretty darn awesome. Catte looked like this a lot > 24
Catte gained a lot of friends all of a sudden. One day, Catte's first book got published, and
She took all of her new friends out to dinner to celebrate. At the end, when Catte got the bill,
the waitress came back saying her visa had been declined. Catte was shocked.
"There must be some mistake! I just got 50M, how could I run out." 
To avoid any awkwardness, Catte excused herself, went outside and called the bank.
She got frustrated, and started pounding numbers until finally the automatic bank voice said
"Your balance is zero dollars and zero cents." Catte screamed.

Part eight coming soon, pls comment 50 6 25 7
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:48 am

More!
Maddy
Maddy
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anika~ Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:29 am

eeek love your title [ the katy perry reference doe  24 ]
can't wait to read moarrrrrr~
anika~
anika~
Baby Bear
Baby Bear

Tickets : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαтту☼ Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:03 pm

thanksss guys 50
will write more later today 25
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

{In Another Life} «a original series» Empty one broke girl || part eight

Post by Cαтту☼ Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:10 am

{part eight}
Catte's nerves were shattered. And it was not a coincidence that all her new friends decided to leave and not like her any more. She was broke again except for the $39 she had originally. She was unable to get the job she had back, and every one seemed afraid of her. Catte felt like a contagious disease that no-one wanted to be near. Her old fear of being a ghost still haunted her. She was able to find some work at a grocery store as a cashier. It wasn't a pleasant existence. Soon summer came around, and the air got sticky and hot, so on weekends Catte went to the public pool. It wasn't particularly nice getting scared disturbed looks everywhere she went, but she tried to ignore it. But believe me it was hard. Two weeks into summer, Catte got a call from Louis on her new iPhone she had gotten when she was rich. It was inviting her over to the pool, with a couple of his friends. This struck Catte as awkward, because normally she was left out of things. But she did go. There was (obviously) a pool, and it had a high diving board. Also, on the deck, there was drinks, snacks, and a IPad streaming music. Towards the end of the party, Catte was dared to do a backflip of the board. So she attempted it, walked to the middle, and to music, She flipped. Unfortunately, her head hit the board. She fell into the pool, and started to drown. Louis jumped in and grabbed her. But instead of pulling her out, he said, "You were dumb enough to trust me. I noticed what is different about you. Your a danger, and not fit to live in this earth, or these lives. The backstabbing might have failed, (You can thank my friend for that knife throwing), but your dead now." Catte choked on the water, and Louis pushed her head into the pool. She struggled, but after a minute, went limp, and fell to the bottom of the deep end. The pool party turned into a funeral. Someone pulled Catte out of the pool, and into a wood box. They spent a while digging a hole, and then buried her. One of Louis's friends asked him what special powers Catte had. He laughed grimly.
"She was so dumb she didn't even know what powers she had. Don't get me wrong, She knew she was special, just not what she was capable of. Catte was immoral. No-one could destroy her, unless it was someone she trusted. She could have killed everyone in this earth, in a night. That is why she must be dead. I can destroy her, because she trusted me." Finished Louis.  But had Catte really trusted Louis? Pls comment!! 25 50 7
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:18 am

More!
Maddy
Maddy
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BananaAriana Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:51 pm

OMG MORE PLZZ!

BananaAriana
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by April Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:09 pm

wow shocking ending
April
April
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 2777

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next