Bearville City
SchoolLife chapter 1 Easterwavinggif4

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville City
SchoolLife chapter 1 Easterwavinggif4
Bearville City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey it's frickin 2019
SchoolLife chapter 1 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:48 am by Olive

» THIS SITE WAS TOXIC ***CHANGE MY MIND****
SchoolLife chapter 1 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:44 am by Olive

» Post before Abby posts (:
SchoolLife chapter 1 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:58 am by goCards

» MEANEST MEMBER OF BEARVILLE CITY CHECKKKK
SchoolLife chapter 1 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 3:16 am by Hazza

» BC's Official Counting Post! *win tickets*
SchoolLife chapter 1 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 1:35 pm by goCards

» BEARVILLE CITY RULES | Please read and agree before posting! | AS OF 3/9/14
SchoolLife chapter 1 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:09 am by CaliLove

» CaliLove's Admin Application! (hope I get chosen!)
SchoolLife chapter 1 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:02 am by CaliLove

» RED AND WATER ARE NOT ACTUALLY SISTERS (a thread)
SchoolLife chapter 1 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 3:46 am by CaliLove

» rate the siggie above you!
SchoolLife chapter 1 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Bearville
SchoolLife chapter 1 Bab_im10
BC Gazette
SchoolLife chapter 1 73
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
SchoolLife chapter 1 Flags_1
Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

SchoolLife chapter 1

3 posters

Go down

SchoolLife chapter 1 Empty SchoolLife chapter 1

Post by BananaAriana Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:54 pm

So this story is actually about the bearville show I make with my friend AjAwesome, LouUR2cute, KristiLove and BrandonUR2cute. It's about a dream and ... Oh, I'm giving out to much information!! Just read the story!! Characters: me- Lilly  Aj- Justin  Lou- Chloe  kristi- Allison  Brandon - mark 
                                              Chapter 1
                                       One dream,one school
Lilly's middle school graduation was the next day, and she always had this one dream, to get in cyber high. Lilly went to bed and fell asleep right away. The next day her mom made Lilly a special breakfast, pancakes!!! Lilly woke up, and got dressed right away. She wore a blue dress with get favourite black,super thin, bow high heels. She put on Layers of makeup and went downstairs for breakfast. She waked outside and waited for her mom to drive her to school. Her mom came out and drove Lilly to school. Lilly went in the gym. The principle called her up on stage to get her diploma.
At this time, Lilly was officially a high schooler. Lilly went home and started to plan for high school. Lilly sent an application to cyber high. Summer was over and Lilly got snail from cyber high.... She got in!!!!!!! The next day lily walked to cyber high. It was amazing!! Class started and that same day Lilly made 4 new bffs. They were Justin, Chloe, Allison and mark.

See chapter 2 coming soon!!!
    Please comment!!! Bye!!!
           Lillyrose:)

BananaAriana
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Warning : SchoolLife chapter 1 LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 234

Back to top Go down

SchoolLife chapter 1 Empty Re: SchoolLife chapter 1

Post by Mark Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:16 pm

Hey this is pretty good Lilly!  Nice job and don't be afraid to add some conversation.  It adds a color to the story that makes it pop!  Anyway, amazing job!  Looking foreword to the next chapter.  

and P.S.
Is this the Mark from my book? lol Razz ;)
Mark
Mark
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 475

Back to top Go down

Post by BananaAriana Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:35 pm

Lol mark and good advice

BananaAriana
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BananaAriana Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:46 am

SchoolLife
Chapter 2
How can this happen?!
It was the second day at high school, Lilly walked in the class. Ms. Rose said, Lilly why are you here ?
Lilly said, well I go to this school. Lilly rushed to look at the sign-up sheet and she didn't get in!! How can this happen?! I got in this school yesterday, how aren't I in it today!!, said Lilly. Lilly went to the meadow crying. But then she had and idea, a really big idea!! Lilly called Justin, come to the meadow quick, she said. Justin said to ms. Rose, I have an emergency and I need to skip class . Justin had the permission to skip class so he rushed to the meadow. Lilly said , really Justin, really!! Your the only one who came!! Justin replied, you only called me!! Who was I supposed to bring!!! Lilly replied, well idk maybe Chloe, Allison and mark!!!! You know what lets just call the, ok said Justin. Justin called Chloe and Lilly called Allison and mark. They all skipped class and came to meadow. So Lilly said, my idea was that we need to find proof so lets go look around for stuff that got me in cybear high.
Allison ran to her cloud room, mark rushed to his winter home, Justin rode his bike to his beach front home, Chloe went to her cruise home and Lilly went to her condo. My condo is awfully dirty, how an gonna find proof? Said Lilly. I'm so tired of climbing this bean stalk, said Allison. Mark found Lilly's report card with all  A's. mark said, all done, I better get back to meadow!!
Chloe found Lilly's application to join the school. I better get to show this to Lilly said Chloe I better go to Lilly's house. Everyone went to the library. Lilly found her audition video to join the school. Mark found Lilly's straight A report card. Justin found Lilly's presentation in grade 8 that got her an A. Chloe found Lilly's application to join and Allison found nothing. They all went to the principals office to show him the proof. Unfortunately Lilly was still not accepted. Lilly left the school and Justin, Chloe, mark and Allison all said goodbye. Lilly left to school and the rest if them went back to class. Suddenly the principal came rushing outside and he said, Lilly you were actually accepted in the first place!! Lilly gasped. Get to class Lilly said the principal, mr. Maket. Lilly opened the door onto ms. Roses room. Everyone was surprised. I'm back!!!! Said Lilly. Everyone cheered. So everything did turn out good said Justin.
Stay tuned for chapter 3!!!! Smile

Lillyrose:)

BananaAriana
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Franchescax-x Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:29 am

;OO moreee ! xD
Franchescax-x