Bearville City
puhleeze read YOU WILL LOVE ME FOR THIS xD jkjk Easterwavinggif4

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey it's frickin 2019
puhleeze read YOU WILL LOVE ME FOR THIS xD jkjk EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 4:09 pm by Mixi

» BC's Official Counting Post! *win tickets*
puhleeze read YOU WILL LOVE ME FOR THIS xD jkjk EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 12:13 pm by Savanah

» Post before Abby posts (:
puhleeze read YOU WILL LOVE ME FOR THIS xD jkjk EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 7:15 pm by Hazza

» rate the siggie above you!
puhleeze read YOU WILL LOVE ME FOR THIS xD jkjk EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 pm by Hazza

» Bikes vs. Skateboards
puhleeze read YOU WILL LOVE ME FOR THIS xD jkjk EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 12:36 am by Hazza

» MollyFlyer's wishlist
puhleeze read YOU WILL LOVE ME FOR THIS xD jkjk EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:19 pm by MollyFlyer

» BC Outfit Contest ~GREAT PRIZES ~4 days~
puhleeze read YOU WILL LOVE ME FOR THIS xD jkjk EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:03 pm by cupcakestar12

» Trading light blue and yellow bbl shirts (: <3
puhleeze read YOU WILL LOVE ME FOR THIS xD jkjk EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 2:01 pm by TheQueen

» Olive's New Wishlist! ~ June 23
puhleeze read YOU WILL LOVE ME FOR THIS xD jkjk EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 1:32 pm by MollyFlyer

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Bearville
puhleeze read YOU WILL LOVE ME FOR THIS xD jkjk Bab_im10
BC Gazette
puhleeze read YOU WILL LOVE ME FOR THIS xD jkjk 73
Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
puhleeze read YOU WILL LOVE ME FOR THIS xD jkjk Flags_1
Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

puhleeze read YOU WILL LOVE ME FOR THIS xD jkjk

Go down

puhleeze read YOU WILL LOVE ME FOR THIS xD jkjk Empty puhleeze read YOU WILL LOVE ME FOR THIS xD jkjk

Post by Stephanie Curry(; on Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:18 pm

I was thinking like we have those clubs right? each should have a chat box for members only. like this club talks say thursdays? every thursday from 4-5 they talk. the chatbox is closed for everyone except the people in the club until 5. and also badges. do we have badges? like we have ranks right? we should have on our profile badges showing our accomplishments.(: like 10 post! or 100 tickets! Or Contest winner! on our profile next to a coloumn that says badges! OH! I HAVE A CONTEST IDEA! there should be a contest where you sign in teams.4 teams, 10-12 members. The idea is to make a show. Comedy, drama, etc. The best one wins! Each member gets 10 tickets :3 ! and they all get a badge bringing us back to the bagde idea xD!!!
Stephanie Curry(;
Stephanie Curry(;
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : puhleeze read YOU WILL LOVE ME FOR THIS xD jkjk LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 702

Back to top Go down

puhleeze read YOU WILL LOVE ME FOR THIS xD jkjk Empty Re: puhleeze read YOU WILL LOVE ME FOR THIS xD jkjk

Post by Prism on Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:25 pm

I love the badges idea but I dont think we sjould ha e the chat box idea ? Smile
Prism
Prism
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 1158

Back to top Go down

puhleeze read YOU WILL LOVE ME FOR THIS xD jkjk Empty Re: puhleeze read YOU WILL LOVE ME FOR THIS xD jkjk

Post by Stephanie Curry(; on Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:27 pm

Alex wrote:I love the badges idea but I dont think we sjould ha e the chat box idea ? Smile
i know delete that part of my idea xD
Stephanie Curry(;
Stephanie Curry(;
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 702

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism on Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:41 pm

I love everything else thoug c:
Prism
Prism
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 1158

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:54 pm

Hmm, the chatbox thing I don't think can happen c: Because like some people might just join the club to be able to chat but not actually take part of the club? People would have the chatbox open to everyone/anyone at any time, so taking away time from the chatbox is a bit hard to do c: Also like what if every club like books the chatbox for only club members, then the chatbox would rarely be open to everyone, and that kinda sucks Razz

I love the badges and rank idea, though <3
Red
Red
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 13241

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn♥ on Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:48 pm

I don't like the chatbox thing cx I like the badges though :3
Brooklyn♥
Brooklyn♥
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Warning : puhleeze read YOU WILL LOVE ME FOR THIS xD jkjk FfpdVzJ
Tickets : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by janeallheart85 on Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:50 pm

I agree with that red says:)
janeallheart85
janeallheart85
Elite Bear
Elite Bear

Tickets : 13650

Back to top Go down

Post by Trins♥ on Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:01 pm

Agreed with what red said.. perhaps a private thread only for members who are in that club..or just talk in the club.
Trins♥
Trins♥
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 1177

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza on Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:06 pm

I don't like the chatbox idea because it should be allowed for everyone to chat on it every single day. The badge suggestion isn't bad and also about the show.
Hazza
Hazza

Tickets : 11406

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down