Bearville City
Pickin' Up The Pieces Of It. . . . A story about a young girls' incredible journey. . . Easterwavinggif4

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey it's frickin 2019
Pickin' Up The Pieces Of It. . . . A story about a young girls' incredible journey. . . EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 4:09 pm by Mixi

» BC's Official Counting Post! *win tickets*
Pickin' Up The Pieces Of It. . . . A story about a young girls' incredible journey. . . EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 12:13 pm by Savanah

» Post before Abby posts (:
Pickin' Up The Pieces Of It. . . . A story about a young girls' incredible journey. . . EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 7:15 pm by Hazza

» rate the siggie above you!
Pickin' Up The Pieces Of It. . . . A story about a young girls' incredible journey. . . EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 pm by Hazza

» Bikes vs. Skateboards
Pickin' Up The Pieces Of It. . . . A story about a young girls' incredible journey. . . EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 12:36 am by Hazza

» MollyFlyer's wishlist
Pickin' Up The Pieces Of It. . . . A story about a young girls' incredible journey. . . EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:19 pm by MollyFlyer

» BC Outfit Contest ~GREAT PRIZES ~4 days~
Pickin' Up The Pieces Of It. . . . A story about a young girls' incredible journey. . . EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:03 pm by cupcakestar12

» Trading light blue and yellow bbl shirts (: <3
Pickin' Up The Pieces Of It. . . . A story about a young girls' incredible journey. . . EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 2:01 pm by TheQueen

» Olive's New Wishlist! ~ June 23
Pickin' Up The Pieces Of It. . . . A story about a young girls' incredible journey. . . EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 1:32 pm by MollyFlyer

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Bearville
Pickin' Up The Pieces Of It. . . . A story about a young girls' incredible journey. . . Bab_im10
BC Gazette
Pickin' Up The Pieces Of It. . . . A story about a young girls' incredible journey. . . 73
Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
Pickin' Up The Pieces Of It. . . . A story about a young girls' incredible journey. . . Flags_1
Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

Pickin' Up The Pieces Of It. . . . A story about a young girls' incredible journey. . .

Go down

Pickin' Up The Pieces Of It. . . . A story about a young girls' incredible journey. . . Empty Pickin' Up The Pieces Of It. . . . A story about a young girls' incredible journey. . .

Post by Shazza on Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:27 am

This is the incredible story of sarah , the 10 year old facing her worst nightmare...

Every day is a total struggle for me now. i have tubes and pipes everywhere, i get food through a drip, pain killers through my hand. They did warn Mom it was in the family but she wouldn't listen to them, she didn't want to...
Then it came to me,it happened all of a sudden, i got it, the Cancer...
I was happy to hear all over the world that it was cancer awareness, and i tried to do my bit... Then i was booked for an operation, but after it, the worst came......

IF YOU WANT MORE, REPLY MORE
Shazza
Shazza
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : Pickin' Up The Pieces Of It. . . . A story about a young girls' incredible journey. . . LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 596

Back to top Go down

Pickin' Up The Pieces Of It. . . . A story about a young girls' incredible journey. . . Empty Re: Pickin' Up The Pieces Of It. . . . A story about a young girls' incredible journey. . .

Post by Amber on Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:17 pm

more please :DDDDDDDDD

Amber
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Warning : Pickin' Up The Pieces Of It. . . . A story about a young girls' incredible journey. . . FfpdVzJ
Tickets : 4683

Back to top Go down

Pickin' Up The Pieces Of It. . . . A story about a young girls' incredible journey. . . Empty Re: Pickin' Up The Pieces Of It. . . . A story about a young girls' incredible journey. . .

Post by amyboo on Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:32 pm

moooooooreee
amyboo
amyboo
Reporter
Reporter

Warning : Pickin' Up The Pieces Of It. . . . A story about a young girls' incredible journey. . . LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 3236

Back to top Go down

Post by Llama☼ on Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:01 am

More it's so interesting c:
Llama☼
Llama☼
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 696

Back to top Go down

Post by halsmermaid♔ on Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:20 am

love the plot so far :33
halsmermaid♔
halsmermaid♔
Admin
Admin

Tickets : 3730

Back to top Go down

Post by BananaAriana on Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:05 am

morl plzz

BananaAriana
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Niall on Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:08 am

More c:
Niall
Niall
Chatbox Mod
Chatbox Mod

Tickets : 4422

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber on Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:54 pm

more already :DD

Amber
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Warning : Pickin' Up The Pieces Of It. . . . A story about a young girls' incredible journey. . . FfpdVzJ
Tickets : 4683

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down