Bearville City
Idea  BC Ride-A-Thon c: read this to find for info! Easterwavinggif4

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey it's frickin 2019
Idea  BC Ride-A-Thon c: read this to find for info! EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 4:09 pm by Mixi

» BC's Official Counting Post! *win tickets*
Idea  BC Ride-A-Thon c: read this to find for info! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 12:13 pm by Savanah

» Post before Abby posts (:
Idea  BC Ride-A-Thon c: read this to find for info! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 7:15 pm by Hazza

» rate the siggie above you!
Idea  BC Ride-A-Thon c: read this to find for info! EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 pm by Hazza

» Bikes vs. Skateboards
Idea  BC Ride-A-Thon c: read this to find for info! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 12:36 am by Hazza

» MollyFlyer's wishlist
Idea  BC Ride-A-Thon c: read this to find for info! EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:19 pm by MollyFlyer

» BC Outfit Contest ~GREAT PRIZES ~4 days~
Idea  BC Ride-A-Thon c: read this to find for info! EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:03 pm by cupcakestar12

» Trading light blue and yellow bbl shirts (: <3
Idea  BC Ride-A-Thon c: read this to find for info! EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 2:01 pm by TheQueen

» Olive's New Wishlist! ~ June 23
Idea  BC Ride-A-Thon c: read this to find for info! EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 1:32 pm by MollyFlyer

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Bearville
Idea  BC Ride-A-Thon c: read this to find for info! Bab_im10
BC Gazette
Idea  BC Ride-A-Thon c: read this to find for info! 73
Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
Idea  BC Ride-A-Thon c: read this to find for info! Flags_1
Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

Idea BC Ride-A-Thon c: read this to find for info!

Go down

Idea  BC Ride-A-Thon c: read this to find for info! Empty Idea BC Ride-A-Thon c: read this to find for info!

Post by Rosie~ on Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:41 am

Ok. So I had a kinda, sorta great idea. Maybe.... We can have a BC RIDE-A-THON!! 

So I know what your thing whaa? Rosie is just plain cray-cray. I will explain so you get a better understanding: So on BV you know how there is a bunch of rides? Well, we could have a race if you have a ride and we could ride around BV racing. You don't have to race also. You can just ride along . So like, um, Haili for example has a panda ride. She can race around BV with that ride(if she wants lol I am just giving example) 

The idea  of the game to get around BV first. I dunno what places are we going to race so I will have to think if that.... 
The admins can decide what is the prize if they want. 

I dunno I think idea is worthless and it is really hard to explain on here xD. This is probably horrible.
Rosie~
Rosie~
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Warning : Idea  BC Ride-A-Thon c: read this to find for info! LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 232

Back to top Go down

Idea  BC Ride-A-Thon c: read this to find for info! Empty Re: Idea BC Ride-A-Thon c: read this to find for info!

Post by .Lexi. on Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:17 am

I think I kind of get it, but it seems like that would be a pretty cool contest! c:
.Lexi.
.Lexi.
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 2772

Back to top Go down

Idea  BC Ride-A-Thon c: read this to find for info! Empty Re: Idea BC Ride-A-Thon c: read this to find for info!

Post by Colleen on Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:21 am

No not at all! I actually really like this. I will let the Admins know about this. We can probably do it late fall.

Colleen
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Warning : Idea  BC Ride-A-Thon c: read this to find for info! FfpdVzJ
Tickets : 1581

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:23 am

.....What about the people with no rides? Razz It would be eliminating all people without rides =c 
And doesn't the more faster you travel on BV depend on the ride aswell? xD. I like the idea, but there are a few flaws to it ;c
Red
Red
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 13241

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber on Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:10 am

i love it : D
it can be like a fun competition :DD
haili can be at the start, savanah can ride with and i'll be at the finish or something :DD

:like:

Amber
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Tickets : 4683

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana on Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:17 am

Cool idea ;D
Ana
Ana
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 3134

Back to top Go down

Post by millie♔ on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:07 am

I think it's a cute idea!(:
millie♔
millie♔
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 1202

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie~ on Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:01 pm

Red ✖️ wrote:.....What about the people with no rides? Razz It would be eliminating all people without rides =c 
And doesn't the more faster you travel on BV depend on the ride aswell? xD. I like the idea, but there are a few flaws to it ;c
People with no rides can keep track of the score, help the admins decide on which prize to get, and cheer other people. They could also make sure people aren't cheating. 

Also Red, this is a race just for fun. It doesn't matter who will win and the prize won't be that rare. We might have the same rides if possible. Or the same speed.
Rosie~
Rosie~
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 232

Back to top Go down

Post by fayegranny✮ on Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:48 pm

this is awesome : D
Like the chariot race in Phineas and Ferb, if anyone's seen that episode before. xDD
fayegranny✮
fayegranny✮
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator

Tickets : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by SantasBaby❅ on Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:22 pm

Rosie♥️ wrote:
Red ✖️ wrote:.....What about the people with no rides? Razz It would be eliminating all people without rides =c 
People with no rides can keep track of the score, help the admins decide on which prize to get, and cheer other people. They could also make sure people aren't cheating. 

Also Red, this is a race just for fun. It doesn't matter who will win and the prize won't be that rare. We might have the same rides if possible. Or the same speed.
Hahahaha good idea !!!!! I love it!!! <3333333333
SantasBaby❅
SantasBaby❅
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn♥ on Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:24 pm

Good Idea <3
Brooklyn♥
Brooklyn♥
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena on Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:48 pm

this is a great idea! c;
Elena
Elena
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie on Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:38 am

I like the idea, but my rides suck. :(
Natalie
Natalie
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 669

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:12 pm

It sounds like fun (:
Hazza
Hazza

Tickets : 11406

Back to top Go down

Post by ғelιcιтy✉ on Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:43 am

good idea c:
ғelιcιтy✉
ғelιcιтy✉
Trading Pawtrol
Trading Pawtrol

Tickets : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down