Bearville City
Life in The City.. THE BEARVILLE CITY~Book by Gabby Easterwavinggif4

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville City
Life in The City.. THE BEARVILLE CITY~Book by Gabby Easterwavinggif4
Bearville City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey it's frickin 2019
Life in The City.. THE BEARVILLE CITY~Book by Gabby EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:48 am by Olive

» THIS SITE WAS TOXIC ***CHANGE MY MIND****
Life in The City.. THE BEARVILLE CITY~Book by Gabby EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:44 am by Olive

» Post before Abby posts (:
Life in The City.. THE BEARVILLE CITY~Book by Gabby EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:58 am by goCards

» MEANEST MEMBER OF BEARVILLE CITY CHECKKKK
Life in The City.. THE BEARVILLE CITY~Book by Gabby EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 3:16 am by Hazza

» BC's Official Counting Post! *win tickets*
Life in The City.. THE BEARVILLE CITY~Book by Gabby EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 1:35 pm by goCards

» BEARVILLE CITY RULES | Please read and agree before posting! | AS OF 3/9/14
Life in The City.. THE BEARVILLE CITY~Book by Gabby EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:09 am by CaliLove

» CaliLove's Admin Application! (hope I get chosen!)
Life in The City.. THE BEARVILLE CITY~Book by Gabby EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:02 am by CaliLove

» RED AND WATER ARE NOT ACTUALLY SISTERS (a thread)
Life in The City.. THE BEARVILLE CITY~Book by Gabby EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 3:46 am by CaliLove

» rate the siggie above you!
Life in The City.. THE BEARVILLE CITY~Book by Gabby EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Bearville
Life in The City.. THE BEARVILLE CITY~Book by Gabby Bab_im10
BC Gazette
Life in The City.. THE BEARVILLE CITY~Book by Gabby 73
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
Life in The City.. THE BEARVILLE CITY~Book by Gabby Flags_1
Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

Life in The City.. THE BEARVILLE CITY~Book by Gabby

4 posters

Go down

Life in The City.. THE BEARVILLE CITY~Book by Gabby Empty Life in The City.. THE BEARVILLE CITY~Book by Gabby

Post by LeAnna Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:39 am

Chapter One.

"Gabby! Gabby!" Makenzie said. "Hey, Makenzie, what's up?" Gabby asked. "Can you come over today?" Makenzie asked. "No, i have a lot of work to do. sorry." Gabby said. "You got that right." Makenzie whispered.

Gabby ran home hoping to get started on all her work. When she finally got home, she ran into her room and pulled her math notebook out of her bag. She started on her math. She finished the first page of it, then went on to the second. But when she saw the second page, she saw a seperate piece of paper. She read it aloud. "Join Bearville City! -Makenzie." She staired at it for a second then opened her laptop and after a few minutes, she was crazy active.

About a month later, she logged onto the chatbox. "Hi, Gabby" janeallheart85 said. "Hi" She said back "Hi <33333" Haili said. She said pretty much the same back "Hey, Gabby!" LexiLou said. "gtg, busy." Mikayla said. Red has logged on! One of your favorite chat moderators. Gabby looked around to see if there was any exciting news! All to be found was none but all seasons apps. Gabby already applied, and became a winter member. She zoomed around again looking for fun new games to post on. She was in luck! She found tons of fun games written by her fellow members that she could post on and play. She open the game called "Texts vs. Calls" and posted "T6" meaning texts 6. 

She zoomed back up to the chatbox to see the true latest news. "I think i got hacked.." Red said. "When red" Jane asked. "omg" trini said. When suddenly, i lost track of wat people said!! Sam, Meghan, Amy, and.. Harry? (is that who Lolp10x is?) were all online!

this were starting to kick up! Aubree, Red, Amy, Harry(?), Accelerator, Moona, Haili, Sam, and Gabby were all online, but there was one thing she was wondering..

chap 2 on request.
LeAnna
LeAnna
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : Life in The City.. THE BEARVILLE CITY~Book by Gabby IPTI9oF
Tickets : 655

Back to top Go down

Life in The City.. THE BEARVILLE CITY~Book by Gabby Empty Re: Life in The City.. THE BEARVILLE CITY~Book by Gabby

Post by 'bree♡ Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:44 am

ohh. THis is really good. <3
'bree♡
'bree♡
Event Planner
Event Planner

Warning : Life in The City.. THE BEARVILLE CITY~Book by Gabby LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 278

Back to top Go down

Life in The City.. THE BEARVILLE CITY~Book by Gabby Empty Re: Life in The City.. THE BEARVILLE CITY~Book by Gabby

Post by Amber Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:31 pm

more please :DD

Amber
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Warning : Life in The City.. THE BEARVILLE CITY~Book by Gabby FfpdVzJ
Tickets : 4683

Back to top Go down

Post by lolpl0x Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:51 pm

more
and yes I am harry Razz

lolpl0x
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : Life in The City.. THE BEARVILLE CITY~Book by Gabby FfpdVzJ
Tickets : 741

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down