Bearville City
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic ~ Book by Gabby Easterwavinggif4

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey it's frickin 2019
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic ~ Book by Gabby EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 4:09 pm by Mixi

» BC's Official Counting Post! *win tickets*
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic ~ Book by Gabby EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 12:13 pm by Savanah

» Post before Abby posts (:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic ~ Book by Gabby EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 7:15 pm by Hazza

» rate the siggie above you!
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic ~ Book by Gabby EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 pm by Hazza

» Bikes vs. Skateboards
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic ~ Book by Gabby EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 12:36 am by Hazza

» MollyFlyer's wishlist
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic ~ Book by Gabby EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:19 pm by MollyFlyer

» BC Outfit Contest ~GREAT PRIZES ~4 days~
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic ~ Book by Gabby EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:03 pm by cupcakestar12

» Trading light blue and yellow bbl shirts (: <3
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic ~ Book by Gabby EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 2:01 pm by TheQueen

» Olive's New Wishlist! ~ June 23
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic ~ Book by Gabby EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 1:32 pm by MollyFlyer

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Bearville
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic ~ Book by Gabby Bab_im10
BC Gazette
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic ~ Book by Gabby 73
Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic ~ Book by Gabby Flags_1
Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic ~ Book by Gabby

Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic ~ Book by Gabby Empty My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic ~ Book by Gabby

Post by LeAnna on Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:38 pm

Chapter One.

Once upon a time, in the magical land of Equestria, there were two regal sisters who ruled together, and created harmony for all the land. To do this, the eldest used her unicorn powers to raise the sun at dawn; the younger brought out the moon to begin the night. Thus, the two sisters maintained balance for their kingdom and their subjects, all the different types of ponies. But as time went on, the younger sister became resentful. The ponies relished and played in the day her elder sister brought forth, but shunned and slept through her beautiful night. One fateful day, the younger unicorn refused to lower the moon to make way for the dawn. The elder sister tried to reason with her, but the bitterness in the young one's heart had transformed her into a wicked mare of darkness: Nightmare Moon. She vowed that she would shroud the land in eternal night. Reluctantly, the elder sister harnessed the most powerful magic known to ponydom: the Elements of Harmony. Using the magic of the Elements of Harmony, she defeated her younger sister, and banished her permanently in the moon. The elder sister took on responsibility...

"...for both sun and moon..and harmony has been maintained in Equestria for generations since. Hmm... Elements of Harmony. I know I've heard of those before... but where?" A purple unicorn named Twilight Sparkle asked herself.
She ran to the Canterlot library. "There you are, Twilight! Moondancer is having a little get-together in the west castle courtyard. You wanna come?" Twinkleshine asked her. "Oh, sorry, girls.. I've got a lot of studying to catch up on." Twilight replied. Twinkleshine sighed. "Does that pony do anything except study? I think she's more interested in books than friends." Twinkleshine said. Twilight ran. "I know i've heard of the Elements of Harmony." She opened the door in the library. "OW!" A voice said. "SPIKE! SPI-KE! Spike?" The door opened from the side and there was little Spike, crushed by the door. "There you are. Quick, find we that old copy of Predictions and Prophecies." She looked at a little crushed box Spike was holding. "What's that for?" She asked. "Well, it WAS a gift for Moondancer, but..." Spike said. "Oh, Spike, you know we don't have time for that sort of thing." She said. "But we're on break!" Spike said. "No, no, no... no!" she looked through the books and grunted. "SPIKE!" She shouted. "It's over here!" Spike said. "Ah! Elements, Elements, E, E, E... Aha! Elements of Harmony, see: Mare of the Moon." Twilight said. "Mare in the Moon? But that's just an old ponies' tale." Spike said. "Mare, mare.. aha! The Mare in the Moon, myth from olden pony times. A powerful pony who wanted to rule Equestria, defeated by the Elements of Harmony and imprisoned in the moon. Legend has it that on the longest day of the thousandth year, the stars will aid in her escape, and she will bring about nighttime eternal! [gasp] Spike! Do you know what this means?" She asked Spike "No-- whoa!" He fell off the ladder. "Ow!" He said. "Take a note please, to the Princess." She told him. "Okie dokie!" He said. "My dearest teacher, my continuing studies of pony magic have led me to discover that we are on the precipice of disaster!" She exclaimed. "Hold on. Preci... preci..." Spike asked. "Threshold." Twilight said. "Threh..." Spike asked. "Uh, brink?" Spike looked confused. "Ugh, that something really bad is about to happen! For you see, the mythical Mare in the Moon is in fact Nightmare Moon, and she's about to return to Equestria, and bring with her eternal night! Something must be done to make sure this terrible prophecy does not come true. I await your quick response. Your faithful student, Twilight Sparkle." She said. "Got it!" Spike said. "Great! Send it." She said. "Now?" Spike asked. "Of course!" Twilight told him. "Uh, I dunno, Twilight, Princess Celestia's a little busy getting ready for the Summer Sun Celebration. And it's like, the day after tomorrow." He said. "That's just it, Spike. The day after tomorrow is the thousandth year of the Summer Sun Celebration! It's imperative that the Princess is told right away!" She said worriedly. "Impera... impera..." He said in confusion. "Important!" Twilight said. "Whoa!" He took in his breath, and it looked like fire, he blew the message to Princess Celestia. " There, it's on its way. But I wouldn't hold your breath..." Spike said. "Oh, I'm not worried, Spike. The Princess trusts me completely. In all the years she's been my mentor she's never once doubted me." Twilight said. Spike burped up a message from the princess. "See? I knew she would want to take immediate action." Twilight said. Spike cleared his throat. " My dearest, most faithful student Twilight. You know that I value your diligence and that I trust you completely." Twilight agreed. "...but you simply must stop reading those dusty old books!" Twilight's eyes widened. "My dear Twilight, there is more to a young pony's life than studying, so I'm sending you to supervise the preparations for the Summer Sun Celebration in this year's location: Ponyville. And, I have an even more essential task for you to complete: make some friends!" Twilight sighed sadly. 

They rode in a flying carriage diven by two royal guards on there way to a new town. "Look on the bright side, Twilight. The Princess arranged for you to stay in a library. Doesn't that make you happy?" Spike asked her. "Yes, yes it does. You know why? Because I'm right! I'll check on the preparations as fast as I can, then get to the library to find some proof of Nightmare Moon's return." Twilight said happily. "Then... when will you make friends, like the Princess said?" Spike asked. "She said to check on preparations. I am her student, and I'll do my royal duty, but the fate of Equestria does not rest on me making friends." Twilight said grumpily. They landed. "Thank you, sirs." She said to the guards. A pink pony with Pink curly hair walked up to Twilight. "Maybe the ponies in Ponyville have interesting things to talk about. Come on, Twilight, just try!" Spike said. "Um... hello?" Twilight said. "HUUUUUUUUUH!!!!" The pink pony gasped. and flew up in the air, then dashed away. "Well, that was interesting all right." She said. They walked over to a farm looking place. "Summer Sun Celebration official overseer's checklist. Number one, banquet preparations: Sweet Apple Acres." Spike said. " Yeehaw!" An orange pony said. Twilight sighed. "Let's get this over with... Good afternoon. My name is Twilight Sparkle--" She said. "Well, howdy-doo, Miss Twilight, a pleasure makin' your acquaintance. I'm Applejack. We here at Sweet Apple Acres sure do like making new friends!" Applejack said. " Friends? Actually, I--" -- " So, what can I do you for?" Spike giggled as Applejack stopped shaking her hand, and Twilight's kept shaking. "Well, I am in fact here to supervise preparations for the Summer Sun Celebration. And you're in charge of the food?" Twilight asked. "We sure as sugar are! Would you care to sample some?" Applejack asked. " As long as it doesn't take too long..." Twilight said.  "Soup's on, everypony!" A HUGE family rushed out to meet her. "Now, why don't I introduce y'all to the Apple family?" Applejack asked. "Thanks, but I really need to hurry--" Twilight started to say. "This here's Apple Fritter. Apple Bumpkin. Red Gala. Red Delicious, Golden Delicious, Caramel Apple, Apple Strudel, Apple Tart, Baked Apples, Apple Brioche, Apple Cinnamon Crisp... [deep breath] Big McIntosh, Apple Bloom and Granny Smith. Up'n'attem, Granny Smith, we got guests." The old green pony woke up. "Wha..? Soup's on? I'm up, here I come, ahm comin'..." GrannySmith said. "Why, I'd say you're already part of the family!" Applejack said. "Okay, well, I can see the food situation is handled, so we'll be on our way." Twilight said. "Aren't you gonna stay for brunch?" AppleBloom asked with puppy dog eyes. "Sorry, but we have an awful lot to do..." They all sighed. "fine." They cheered. "Food's all taken care of, next is weather." Spike said. "Ugh... I ate too much pie..." Twilight complained. "Hmm, there's supposed to be a Pegasus pony named Rainbow Dash clearing the clouds." Spike said. "Well, she's not doing a very good job, is she?" Twilight complained. A blue pegasis crashed Twilight into a mud puddle. "Nng." Twilight groaned. "Uh, 'scuse me?" The pegasis laughed sheepishly. "Nnnn" Twilight groaned. "Lemme help you." She pulled over a cloud, jumped on it, and made it rain on Twilight. "Oops, I guess I overdid it. Um, uh, how about this? My very own patented Rain-Blow Dry! No no. Don't thank me. You're quite welcome." Twilight's hair turned frizzy, and curly. Spike and the pegasis bursted out laughing. "Let me guess. You're Rainbow Dash." Twilight said. "The one and only. Why, you heard of me?" She asked while laying on a cloud. "I heard you were supposed to be keeping the sky clear. [sigh] I'm Twilight Sparkle, and the Princess sent me to check on the weather." She said. "Yeah, yeah, that'll be a snap. I'll do it in a jiffy. Just as soon as I'm done practicing." Rainbow Dash said. "Practicing for what?" Twilight asked. "The Wonderbolts! They're gonna perform at the Celebration tomorrow, and I'm gonna show 'em my stuff!" Rainbow Dash said. "The Wonderbolts?" Twilight asked. "Yep!" Rainbow dash exclaimed. "The most talented flyers in all of Equestria?" Twilight asked. "That's them!" Rainbow Dash said. "Pfft! Please. They'd never accept a Pegasus who can't even keep the sky clear for one measly day." Twilight said. "Hey, I could clear this sky in ten seconds flat." Rainbow Dash said. "Prove it." Twilight said. Rainbow flew up and kick all the clouds away. " Loop the loop around, and wham! What'd I say? Ten. Seconds. Flat. I'd never leave Ponyville hanging. [sheep baaing] [chuckles] You should see the look on your face. Ha! You're a laugh, Twilight Sparkle. I can't wait to hang out some more." Rainbow said. 

Spike and Twilight walked on. "Wow, she's amazing!" Spike laughed at her hair. "Rrgh." Twilight growled. "Wait! It's kinda pretty once you get used to it!" Spike said. "Decorations. Beautiful..." Spike said. "Yes, the decor is coming along nicely. This ought'a be quick. I'll be at the library in no time. Beautiful indeed." Twilight said. "Not the decor, Her!" Spike said looking at a white pony with purple hair. "No, no, no, oh! Goodness no." The pony said. "How are my spines? Are they strait?" Spike asked. "Good afternoon--" Twilight began. "Just a moment, please! I'm 'in the zone', as it were. Oh, yes! Sparkle always does the trick, does it not? Why, Rarity, you are a talent. Now, um, how can I help yo-- [yelp] Oh my stars, darling! Whatever happened to your coiffure?!" She asked. "Oh, you mean my mane? Well, it's a long story. I'm just here to check on the decorations, and then I'll be out of your hair!" Twilight said. "Out of my hair? What about your hair?!" The other pony asked. "Wait! Where are we going?! Help!" Twilight jabbered. "No, no, uh-uh. Too green. Too yellow. Too poofy. Not poofy enough. Too frilly. Too... shiny. Now go on, my dear. You were telling me where you're from." She said. "'ve... been sent... from Canterlot... to--" Twilight started. "Huh?" --crash-- "Canterlot?! Oh, I am so envious! The glamor, the sophistication! I have always dreamed of living there! I can't wait to hear all about it! We are gonna be the best of friends, you and I... Emeralds?! What was I thinking? Let me get you some rubies!"  

They traveled into a meadow. "Wasn't she wonderful?" Spike asked. "Focus, Casanova. What's next on the list?" Twilight asked. " Oh, uh, music! It's the last one!" Spike said. 

there were birds singing on a tree. "Oh my. Um, stop please, everyone, umm. Excuse me, sir? I mean, no offense, but your rhythm is just a teeny-tiny bit off. Now, follow me, please. A-one, a-two, a-one two three-" A yellow pony with pink hair said. "Hello!" Twilight said to her. The yellow pony gasped, and her birds flew away. "Oh my, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to frighten your birds. I'm just here to check up on the music and it's sounding beautiful." She said smiling. "I'm Twilight Sparkle." She looked left, and right still smiling "What's your name?" Twilight asked. The little yellow pony was very shy. "Um.. I'm.. fluttershy." She whispered. "I'm sorry, what was that?" Twilight asked. "Um... My name is Fluttershy." She whispered again. "Didn't quite catch that." Twilight said. She squeaked her name. All the birds flew back. "Well, um, it looks like your birds are back, so I guess everything's in order. Keep up the good work!" The pony squeaked again. "Oookay... Well that was easy." She said to Spike. Suddenly, the yellow pony saw Spike and pushed Twilight out of the way. "A baby dragon!" She gasped. "Oh, I've never seen a baby dragon before. He's sooo cute!" She said. "Well, well, well....!" Spike said. "Oh my, he talks. I didn't know dragons could talk. That's just so incredibly wonderful I, I just don't even know what to say!" She said. "Well, in that case we'd better be going." Twilight said. "Wait, wait! What's his name?" She asked. "I'm Spike." Spike said. "Hi Spike, I'm Fluttershy. Wow, a talking dragon! And what do dragons talk about?" Fluttershy asked. "Well, what do you wanna know?" Spike asked. "Absolutely everything." Fluttershy said. "Well... I started out as a cute little purple and green egg..." A half, to an hour later, he finally finished. "...and that's the story of my whole entire life! Well, up until today. Do you wanna hear about today?" Spike asked her. "Oh, yes, please!" Fluttershy said. They got to the library when Spike started to start, "Gyah!" Spike shouted. "I am so sorry, how did we get here so fast? This is where I'm staying while in Ponyville and my poor baby dragon needs his sleep." Twilight said. "No I don't-- whoa!" Spike said as Twilight bumped him off her back. "Aww, wook at dat, he's so sweepy he can't even keep his widdle bawance!" Twilight said. "Poor thing, you simply must get into bed..." Fluttershy said. "Yes, yes, we'll get right on that. Well, g'night!" Twilight slammed the door. "huh. Rude much?" Spike asked her. "Sorry, Spike, but I have to convince the Princess that Nightmare Moon is coming, and we're running out of time! I just need to be alone so I can study without a bunch of crazy ponies trying to make friends all the time. Now, where's the light?" She asked. They turned the light on, when suddenly...

"SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" all of ponyville shouted. Twilight groaned. "Surprise!" The pink pony she saw earlier said. " Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie, and I threw this party just for you! Were you surprised? Were ya? Were ya? Huh huh huh?" Pinkie Pie asked. "Very surprised. Libraries are supposed to be quiet."Well, that's silly! What kind of welcome party would this be if it were quiet? I mean, duh, bo-ring! Y'see, I saw you when you first got here, remember? You were all "hello" and I was all HUUUUUUUH!!! remember? Y'see I've never saw you before and if I've never saw you before that means you're new, 'cause I know everypony, and I mean everypony in Ponyville!" Twilight groaned.
LeAnna
LeAnna
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic ~ Book by Gabby IPTI9oF
Tickets : 655

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic ~ Book by Gabby Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic ~ Book by Gabby

Post by halsmermaid♔ on Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:27 pm

i think this story is super cute ;DDD
i love how you incorporated ponies it it 7
halsmermaid♔
halsmermaid♔
Admin
Admin

Warning : My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic ~ Book by Gabby LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 3730

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic ~ Book by Gabby Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic ~ Book by Gabby

Post by CaliLove on Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:27 pm

I Luv It<3
CaliLove
CaliLove
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 786

Back to top Go down

Post by LeAnna on Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:49 pm

Ill try to write more soon, lots of stuff to typexD lol
LeAnna
LeAnna
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BananaAriana on Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:04 pm

Awesome story!! Your a good writer!!

BananaAriana
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn♥ on Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:05 pm

Fab. c;
Brooklyn♥
Brooklyn♥
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Warning : My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic ~ Book by Gabby FfpdVzJ
Tickets : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by LeAnna on Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:06 am

Chapter Two.
Twilight poured a bottle of red sauce into her cup.
"And if you're new, that meant you haven't met anyone yet, and if you haven't met anyone yet, you must not have any friends, and if you don't have any friends then you must be lonely, and that made me so sad, then I had an idea, and that's why I went HUUUUH  I must throw a great big ginormous super-duper spectacular welcome party and invite everyone in Ponyville! See? And now you have lots and lots of friends!" Pinkie Pie said. Twilight's face turned red, and the sound of a kettle whistled. Tears grew out of her eyes. She ran to get some water."'Hot sauce' Oh..." Spike said. Pinkie Pie picked up a cupcake and put hot sauce on it. "What?!" She asked as her friends staired at her. "It's good!" 

Later, in Twilights room, she was groaning again, and listening to the tick of her clock, hiding under her pillow. Then, spike came in. "Hey Twilight! Pinkie Pie's starting 'pin the tail on the pony'! Wanna play?" He asked. "No! All the ponies in this town are crazy! Do you know what time it is?!" Twilight asked. "It's the eve of the Summer Sun Celebration. Everypony has to stay up, or they'll miss the Princess raise the sun! You really should lighten up, Twilight. It's a party!" Spike said. Twilight mockingly immitated him. He walked out. 

Just a minute later, "Ugh, here I thought I'd have time to learn about the Elements of Harmony but, silly me, all this ridiculous friend-making has kept me from it! 'Legend has it that on the longest day of the thousandth year, the stars will aid in her escape, and she will bring about everlasting night.' I hope the Princess was right... I hope it really is just an old ponytale..." Twilight said. C'mon, Twilight, it's time to watch the sunrise!" Spike walked in and said. "Isn't this exciting? Are you excited, 'cause I'm excited, I've never been so excited-- well, except for the time that I saw you walking into town and I went HUUUUH!! but I mean really, who can top that?" Pinkie Pie said. "Fillies and gentlecolts, as mayor of Ponyville, it is my great pleasure to announce the beginning of the Summer Sun Celebration!" Mayor Mare said. Everyone cheered. "In just a few moments, our town will witness the magic of the sunrise, and celebrate this, the longest day of the year! And now, it is my great honor to introduce to you the ruler of our land, the very pony who gives us the sun and the moon each and every day, the good, the wise, the bringer of harmony to all of Equestria..." The mayor said... "Ready?" Fluttershy asked. "...Princess Celestia!" The mayor shouted. Rarity opened the curtain. "HUUUUH!!!" Rarity gasped. Everyone chattered quietly and nervously. "This.. can't be good." Twilight said. "Remain calm, everypony, there must be a reasonable explanation!" The mayor said. "Ooh, ooh, I love guessing games! Is she hiding?" Pinkie pie asked. "She's.. GONE!!!" Rarity said. Suddenly, a dark blue glittery cloud came in just like a snake. Everyone gasped. "Oh no... NIGHTMARE MOON!" Twilight said. Spike sighed(or fainted...)  "Oh, my beloved subjects. It's been so long since I've seen your precious, little sun-loving faces." Nightmare Moon said. Rainbow Dash tried to charge at her "What did you do with our Princess?!" Rainbow Dash yelled. "Whoa there, Nelly..." Applejack said. Nighmare Moon chuckled. "Why, am I not royal enough for you? Don't you know who I am?" she asked. "Ooh, ooh, more guessing games! Um, Hokey Smokes! How about... Queen Meanie! No! Black Snooty, Black Snooty--" Pinkie Pie said. "Does my crown no longer count now that I have been imprisoned for a thousand years? Did you not recall the legend? Did you not see the signs?" Nighmare Moon asked. "I did. And I know who you are. You're the Mare in the Moon – Nightmare Moon!" Twilight said. Everyone gasped. Well well well, somepony who remembers me. Then you also know why I'm here." Nightmare Moon said. "You're here to... to... " Twilight gulped. Nightmare Moon chuckled. "Remember this day, little ponies, for it was your last. From this moment forth, the night will last forever!"

~Sorry this took so long c:
LeAnna
LeAnna
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany♥ on Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:12 am

You're an amazing writer!
Bethany♥
Bethany♥
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:15 am

I love that first episode of MLP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum