Bearville City
Yes, yet another email I've sent to vwhelp. Easterwavinggif4

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey it's frickin 2019
Yes, yet another email I've sent to vwhelp. EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 4:09 pm by Mixi

» BC's Official Counting Post! *win tickets*
Yes, yet another email I've sent to vwhelp. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 12:13 pm by Savanah

» Post before Abby posts (:
Yes, yet another email I've sent to vwhelp. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 7:15 pm by Hazza

» rate the siggie above you!
Yes, yet another email I've sent to vwhelp. EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 pm by Hazza

» Bikes vs. Skateboards
Yes, yet another email I've sent to vwhelp. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 12:36 am by Hazza

» MollyFlyer's wishlist
Yes, yet another email I've sent to vwhelp. EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:19 pm by MollyFlyer

» BC Outfit Contest ~GREAT PRIZES ~4 days~
Yes, yet another email I've sent to vwhelp. EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:03 pm by cupcakestar12

» Trading light blue and yellow bbl shirts (: <3
Yes, yet another email I've sent to vwhelp. EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 2:01 pm by TheQueen

» Olive's New Wishlist! ~ June 23
Yes, yet another email I've sent to vwhelp. EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 1:32 pm by MollyFlyer

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Bearville
Yes, yet another email I've sent to vwhelp. Bab_im10
BC Gazette
Yes, yet another email I've sent to vwhelp. 73
Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
Yes, yet another email I've sent to vwhelp. Flags_1
Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

Yes, yet another email I've sent to vwhelp.

Go down

Yes, yet another email I've sent to vwhelp. Empty Yes, yet another email I've sent to vwhelp.

Post by Sarah on Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:17 pm

Sorry, I know I'm being annoying with constantly posting these, but I just sent another email to vwhelp, but I was a little more rude in this email, but also pointed a lot of stuff out, so maybe they'll pay more attention again.

It was actually a reply to another reply I got, lol, so I'll just post all four of the emails, so it's not as choppy, but the fourth one is the only important one.

First email:

Last year, I bought the Gingerbread Cub Condo, and when I equipped it, it
looked normal like in the catalog.

This year, I just equipped it a few days ago, but it looks like this: Could
it please be fixed and look like the one in the catalog again?

Also, why were there no new prizes at the North Pole, or no new Christmas
outfits at Bearville Outfitters? Both the prizes and the outfits are all
repeats. We really, really want new items. Why are we only getting repeats?
We're tired of them, and we want a lot of new stuff. We're way overdue for
new BVO clothes and new prizes.

Second email:

Hi there!

Thanks fur the information you provided!

I have forwarded your inquiry to the department concerned. We will get back
to you with an update regarding your concern. Thank you for your patience!

Please feel free to write me back at vwhelp@buildabear.com if you have
other questions or concerns.

Bear Hugs,
Andrea CyBearPal

Third email:

Hi there!

Thank you for your patience!

I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you and for
the delayed response. This year, the Gingerbread Facade is customizable.
You can change the color of the windows, doors and walls of your
Gingerbread Facade. Unfortunately, when you first activate it, it will have
the color of your old facade.

You can click on the paint brush icon on the right side of your screen to
change the color of your Gingerbread Facade.

About the issue with no new items and repeated prizes, rest assured that,
as our valued Guests, your observations are very important to us and will
be forwarded to Bear Headquarters.

Hope this helps! Please feel free to write me back at vwhelp@buildabear.com
if you have other questions or concerns.

Have a Bearrific day!

Bear Hugs,
Gino CyBearPal

Fourth email:

I don't know, I liked the other way better. Is there any way you guys could make it an option if we want the standard Gingerbread House or a customizable one?

Okay, but what is Bear Headquarters going to do? Will I receive a response from them, too?

I asked about new items a few weeks ago, and was told that it takes time to develop new items for BABV, but in the early years of BABV, you guys had new stuff available weekly, and now we haven't had any new items in nearly two years.

Look, I'm a V.I.B., as are many of my other friends who play BABV, and we find it utterly unacceptable to be treated like this, as regular members, of course, but certainly as paying members.

You know how one of the V.I.B. benefits is getting five BVO credits every month? Well, guess what? There's nothing new in BVO for us to purchase, so what's the point? Why can't you guys add new clothes and furniture to BVO on the first of each month?
It is absolutely unacceptable for Build-A-Bear Workshop to charge what they do for V.I.B. memberships, and then you guys just completely ignore Build-A-Bearville.

And you know how you guys were generous last December by giving us V.I.B. members an extra Christmas present which was the Nutcracker Chair? We all really liked that, but you guys ruined that this year by giving the same exact thing to us again. No thought or caring put into it whatsoever. We would really like to have an extra Christmas present for the V.I.B. members, but you guys just had to ruin it again by just repeating something once again.

What is going on with you guys? You have game programmers and graphic designers for Build-A-Bearville, correct? Then why can't the graphic designers come up with new Furtastic Fountain prizes, new BVO clothing and furniture, new Paws Fur Nature prizes, new quest prizes, new giveaways, and new holiday and celebration prizes anymore? What are they being paid for?

And now Build-A-Bear Workshop has completely stopped putting Build-A-Bearville codes on promotional items, and have stopped putting out codes in the Stuff-Fur-Stuff catalogs and emails, and they've stopped putting codes in the Beary Newsworthy flyers.

I just got two V.I.B. emails from Build-A-Bear Workshop offering a discount, but that was just a huge smack in the face for me, because I see nothing related to Build-A-Bearville in those emails, and no codes, which is what I'd really like to see.

What are you guys trying to accomplish? To drive everyone away from Build-A-Bearville? I was told in a previous email that great developments are under way, but when I showed that to my friends, we all agreed that it certainly doesn't seem like that at all.

You guys are just going through the motions for Build-A-Bearville at this point, and I don't know what we need to do to get you guys to update Build-A-Bearville on a regular basis again. Do we need to threaten to stop spending money at Build-A-Bear Workshop, or what?

Whether you guys care about Build-A-Bearville or not, you guys need to stop ignoring it and start updating it again.

Have you ever heard of Webkinz? I play on there too, and they have weekly updates, and on every holiday, members receive a gift box that has three new (not repeated) items. And every December, members can visit Santa Claus and choose from among three new items and tell Santa Claus that's what we want for Christmas, and on Christmas Day, we'll receive that present in addition to the other three new items.

And what does Build-A-Bearville get this Christmas? Four repeated outfits (that have been there every year) in the BVO, the exact same North Pole as last year, you guys made the Gingerbread Cub Condo theme worse this year, V.I.B. members got the exact same Nutcracker Chair as last year, the exact same Christmas Tree Ornament quest as last year, with the same exact locations and prize, and all the special guests just gave out every single repeat as a giveaway. There was absolutely no thought, caring, or attention put into the North Pole this year, and that's how BABV has been for the last few years, too.

Someone needs to reply to this email and address all of these points I've made, and I do not want to be ignored or receive a generic response.

Sincerely,
SarahChocolate65.

So that's what I said, once again.

Sarah
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : Yes, yet another email I've sent to vwhelp. LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 554

Back to top Go down

Yes, yet another email I've sent to vwhelp. Empty Re: Yes, yet another email I've sent to vwhelp.

Post by Hazza on Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:25 pm

Wow, you showed them!
They should try to work on the site because a lot of young and even older members play. I've been playing it for a few years now and even though I may think I'm too old or it's too babyish for me, I don't care because I enjoy it and I have met some wonderful people. They should really step up their game or they could start losing a lot of impatient members.
Hazza
Hazza

Tickets : 11406

Back to top Go down

Yes, yet another email I've sent to vwhelp. Empty Re: Yes, yet another email I've sent to vwhelp.

Post by Amber on Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:28 pm

THAT IS AMAZING.
thank you Sarah, i agree on everything <3
please keep us updated if they reply : D

Amber
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Warning : Yes, yet another email I've sent to vwhelp. FfpdVzJ
Tickets : 4683

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah on Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:36 pm

Thanks, you guys. And yes, I'll absolutely post the response from them.

I'm going on BABV every single day, and will continue to do so, because I'll always love it, but they are still a business, and they do still need to make money, so I'm hitting them where it hurts, like the saying goes.

Sarah
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 554

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza on Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:40 pm

They do deserve all that pushing of where it hurts. xD
Hazza
Hazza

Tickets : 11406

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum