Bearville City
Ana's Trip to the Zoo (Has A lot of Photos but in spoiler :p ) Easterwavinggif4

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville City
Ana's Trip to the Zoo (Has A lot of Photos but in spoiler :p ) Easterwavinggif4
Bearville City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey it's frickin 2019
Ana's Trip to the Zoo (Has A lot of Photos but in spoiler :p ) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:48 am by Olive

» THIS SITE WAS TOXIC ***CHANGE MY MIND****
Ana's Trip to the Zoo (Has A lot of Photos but in spoiler :p ) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:44 am by Olive

» Post before Abby posts (:
Ana's Trip to the Zoo (Has A lot of Photos but in spoiler :p ) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:58 am by goCards

» MEANEST MEMBER OF BEARVILLE CITY CHECKKKK
Ana's Trip to the Zoo (Has A lot of Photos but in spoiler :p ) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 3:16 am by Hazza

» BC's Official Counting Post! *win tickets*
Ana's Trip to the Zoo (Has A lot of Photos but in spoiler :p ) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 1:35 pm by goCards

» BEARVILLE CITY RULES | Please read and agree before posting! | AS OF 3/9/14
Ana's Trip to the Zoo (Has A lot of Photos but in spoiler :p ) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:09 am by CaliLove

» CaliLove's Admin Application! (hope I get chosen!)
Ana's Trip to the Zoo (Has A lot of Photos but in spoiler :p ) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:02 am by CaliLove

» RED AND WATER ARE NOT ACTUALLY SISTERS (a thread)
Ana's Trip to the Zoo (Has A lot of Photos but in spoiler :p ) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 3:46 am by CaliLove

» rate the siggie above you!
Ana's Trip to the Zoo (Has A lot of Photos but in spoiler :p ) EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Bearville
Ana's Trip to the Zoo (Has A lot of Photos but in spoiler :p ) Bab_im10
BC Gazette
Ana's Trip to the Zoo (Has A lot of Photos but in spoiler :p ) 73
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
Ana's Trip to the Zoo (Has A lot of Photos but in spoiler :p ) Flags_1
Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

Ana's Trip to the Zoo (Has A lot of Photos but in spoiler :p )

+11
•Ch∞chi•
Hannah
lulukitty
halsmermaid♔
April
goCards
Hazza
Colleen
Cαтту☼
fayegranny✮
Ana
15 posters

Go down

Ana's Trip to the Zoo (Has A lot of Photos but in spoiler :p ) Empty Ana's Trip to the Zoo (Has A lot of Photos but in spoiler :p )

Post by Ana Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:12 pm

I will put this is spoiler so it won't lag (: except 1, the ostrich love  peaceful   2 hearts  red heart 

Ahh a wonderful day all alone, it was a perfect day to go to the zoo. So I bought myself a ticket.  Very Happy 
Open:

Then after that I went to the Zoo's Map to see where should I go, so I decide to go to, the tropical oooo
Open:

Once I entered I put on my zoo hat to explore with a super duper cool hat, I even wrote in my journal and took my binoculars with me
Spoiler:

Then I explored the interesting plants, which was quite fascinating
Spoiler:

Soon I went by the bridge to go see the fishes and I must went straight to the water O.o
Spoiler:

Then I went to the next area, the sun shined bright (: All peaceful. Then some eagle try to take away my popcorn, back off eagle, xD
Spoiler:

All this eating made me want to act like a tiger RAWR RAWR so I acted like a tiger. The tiger looked pleased.
Spoiler:

If you look into its eyes, it looks very serious cause I got 'dem moves ;D
Spoiler:

All that acting like a tiger made me much more hungry. So I went into my acorn tote and got myself some popcorn, then the WOLF TRY TO JUMP ME FOR POPCORN.
Poor owl look at its eyes :C Get well soon...
Spoiler:

After that we went to the next area, only that area let us allow to ride Ostrich, then it occurred, Ostrich Love!
Ana's Trip to the Zoo (Has A lot of Photos but in spoiler :p ) G40TeVA
Idk how my mouse ears came back O_o

Then I soon got out of the Ostrich because it was acting strange and I took photos of the pleasant view
Spoiler:

Then I got new ostrich *YAY* But it was time to leave that area, so I said goodbye to it.
Spoiler:

As soon as I went to the next area, this bird just try to go inside my bag to find popcorn :O then once I realized it acted like a statue like nothing happen o3o
Spoiler:

Now it happen, FLAMINGO LOVE, the flamingo looked so happy just walking towards me..
Spoiler:

Later as soon it realized it was a unicycle, it left for another man, the crocodile D:< I was too surprised how the flamingo left my unicycle flamingo, so I went to the other area.
Spoiler:

It was perfect all pretty, then I realized you could get wet, then vwoooosh water splattered. Good thing I had my umbrella,
Spoiler:

I put on my hoodie which barely helped somewhat, and I was still cold, so I have decided to now leave the zoo.
Spoiler:

ty allll for reading (: that was my trip to the zoo, if in wrong section can you please move thanks ;D
Ana
Ana
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Warning : Ana's Trip to the Zoo (Has A lot of Photos but in spoiler :p ) FfpdVzJ
Tickets : 3134

Back to top Go down

Ana's Trip to the Zoo (Has A lot of Photos but in spoiler :p ) Empty Re: Ana's Trip to the Zoo (Has A lot of Photos but in spoiler :p )

Post by fayegranny✮ Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:02 pm

HAHAHA THAT OSTRICH  
i would have come with you but i'm not a vib and can't enter the zoo D:
I hope you didn't litter and just drop  that bag of popcorn on the floor
xDD
fayegranny✮
fayegranny✮
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator

Warning : Ana's Trip to the Zoo (Has A lot of Photos but in spoiler :p ) LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 95

Back to top Go down

Ana's Trip to the Zoo (Has A lot of Photos but in spoiler :p ) Empty Re: Ana's Trip to the Zoo (Has A lot of Photos but in spoiler :p )

Post by Cαтту☼ Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:02 pm

that was  a awesome story Smile :3
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Warning : Ana's Trip to the Zoo (Has A lot of Photos but in spoiler :p ) LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:21 pm

Oooohh Ana you better bring those ostriches back together soon 6 
Thanks for sharing though!

Colleen
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Warning : Ana's Trip to the Zoo (Has A lot of Photos but in spoiler :p ) FfpdVzJ
Tickets : 1581

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:46 pm

Aww that love
and then the other love
Gotta love it xDD
Nice pictures and it seems like you had fun
Hazza
Hazza

Tickets : 11407

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:53 pm

PrincessFaye wrote:HAHAHA THAT OSTRICH  
i would have come with you but i'm not a vib and can't enter the zoo D:
I hope you didn't litter and just drop  that bag of popcorn on the floor
xDD
I am not a vib too 
Mine ended in 2012 xD 

I brought the zoo animal, the flamingo and it came with access to it, I think it's a month and tomorrow is the last day. 

ANYWAYS Ostrich Couple (;
Ana
Ana
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by goCards Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:23 pm

very creative. well written and great pictures.
did not know about a 30 day pass.
goCards
goCards
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by April Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:35 pm

You're so lucky! I've never been a VIB before sadly ):
April
April
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 2777

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:48 pm

Kaitlyn wrote:Oooohh Ana you better bring those ostriches back together soon 6 
Thanks for sharing though!

Ohhh I will ;) We need them to visit each other daily, but "she"  7  is too tall "she" needs to reach down.

EDIT I decide to go back and they are in love xD look at that emoticon

Ana's Trip to the Zoo (Has A lot of Photos but in spoiler :p ) 7eqdPsv

I used photoshop to make it look like the ostrich did the emoticon just in case anyone wondering  7 
Ana
Ana
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by halsmermaid♔ Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:37 pm

omg these pictures are so cute <33
love the ostriches :DD
halsmermaid♔
halsmermaid♔
Admin
Admin

Tickets : 3730

Back to top Go down

Post by lulukitty Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:03 pm

Love the picture story time 7
lulukitty
lulukitty
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:16 pm

Thanks Lulu (;
Ana
Ana
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:24 pm

Cute photos! <3
Hannah
Hannah
Baby Bear
Baby Bear

Tickets : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by •Ch∞chi• Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:19 pm

Cute Razz
•Ch∞chi•
•Ch∞chi•
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post by bellastylin3 Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:17 pm

That is so awesome. I've never been able to see what it looks like inside the zoo!

bellastylin3
Baby Bear
Baby Bear

Tickets : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Bri Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:48 pm

Awww cute pics ana c:
Bri
Bri
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 3451

Back to top Go down

Post by •Ch∞chi• Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:33 am

Awww Smile
•Ch∞chi•
•Ch∞chi•
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post by onedirectionislife Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:12 am

nice pics, great idea of the ostrich
onedirectionislife
onedirectionislife
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 4116

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:29 am

Cute pics! 

Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by onedirectionislife Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:55 am

cool lol mouse ears came back lol
onedirectionislife
onedirectionislife
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 4116

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down