Bearville City
This is so dang awesome and i was just like wow i did not know how to explan this Easterwavinggif4

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey it's frickin 2019
This is so dang awesome and i was just like wow i did not know how to explan this EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 4:09 pm by Mixi

» BC's Official Counting Post! *win tickets*
This is so dang awesome and i was just like wow i did not know how to explan this EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 12:13 pm by Savanah

» Post before Abby posts (:
This is so dang awesome and i was just like wow i did not know how to explan this EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 7:15 pm by Hazza

» rate the siggie above you!
This is so dang awesome and i was just like wow i did not know how to explan this EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 pm by Hazza

» Bikes vs. Skateboards
This is so dang awesome and i was just like wow i did not know how to explan this EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 12:36 am by Hazza

» MollyFlyer's wishlist
This is so dang awesome and i was just like wow i did not know how to explan this EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:19 pm by MollyFlyer

» BC Outfit Contest ~GREAT PRIZES ~4 days~
This is so dang awesome and i was just like wow i did not know how to explan this EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:03 pm by cupcakestar12

» Trading light blue and yellow bbl shirts (: <3
This is so dang awesome and i was just like wow i did not know how to explan this EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 2:01 pm by TheQueen

» Olive's New Wishlist! ~ June 23
This is so dang awesome and i was just like wow i did not know how to explan this EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 1:32 pm by MollyFlyer

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Bearville
This is so dang awesome and i was just like wow i did not know how to explan this Bab_im10
BC Gazette
This is so dang awesome and i was just like wow i did not know how to explan this 73
Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
This is so dang awesome and i was just like wow i did not know how to explan this Flags_1
Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

This is so dang awesome and i was just like wow i did not know how to explan this

Go down

This is so dang awesome and i was just like wow i did not know how to explan this Empty This is so dang awesome and i was just like wow i did not know how to explan this

Post by MickeyTimi♥ on Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:52 pm

I found this on google:
This is so dang awesome and i was just like wow i did not know how to explan this Kcs_56e78ed1
prove that i did not make it:
PROVE

awesome right??
MickeyTimi♥
MickeyTimi♥
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Warning : This is so dang awesome and i was just like wow i did not know how to explan this LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 1575

Back to top Go down

This is so dang awesome and i was just like wow i did not know how to explan this Empty Re: This is so dang awesome and i was just like wow i did not know how to explan this

Post by Sydney on Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:56 pm

Probably another girl named Timi made it.
You're not the only one!...
Pretty, though.
Sydney
Sydney
Trading Pawtrol
Trading Pawtrol

Warning : This is so dang awesome and i was just like wow i did not know how to explan this LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 2630

Back to top Go down

This is so dang awesome and i was just like wow i did not know how to explan this Empty Re: This is so dang awesome and i was just like wow i did not know how to explan this

Post by MickeyTimi♥ on Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:57 pm

Syd wrote:Probably another girl named Timi made it.
You're not the only one!...
Pretty, though.

ikr, sometimes i wish i was.....
MickeyTimi♥
MickeyTimi♥
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by lizbiz♡ on Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:00 pm

When I typed in my name it does the same thing Laughing
They prolly have those for every name xD
lizbiz♡
lizbiz♡
Moderator & Reporter
Moderator & Reporter

Tickets : 5922

Back to top Go down

Post by Mixi on Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:01 pm

that's so cool :3
Mixi
Mixi
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 848

Back to top Go down

Post by Olive on Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:04 pm

Lol that's awesome. xD
Olive
Olive
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 310

Back to top Go down

Post by Olive on Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:06 pm

This is so dang awesome and i was just like wow i did not know how to explan this I41mrk

Lol
Olive
Olive
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by janeallheart85 on Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:08 pm

olive your siggie far too big,u need to resize it:)
janeallheart85
janeallheart85
Elite Bear
Elite Bear

Tickets : 13650

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrea on Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:21 pm

lol you guys, that is awesome xD
Adrea
Adrea
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Olive on Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:26 pm

janeallheart85 wrote:olive your siggie far too big,u need to resize it:)

It's not my siggie. lol
I was just posting it..
Sorry, it is super big. xp
Olive
Olive
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle on Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:35 pm

I found that on google too  15 

This is so dang awesome and i was just like wow i did not know how to explan this 7b1916fa7176c3b05e804248e3827aae
Rochelle
Rochelle
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikayla on Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:53 pm

I searched up my name and seen the same thing. They probably do it with every name like someone said earlier. c:
Mikayla
Mikayla
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 5088

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen on Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:00 pm

Timi, I knew people loved you like me!  7

Colleen
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Warning : This is so dang awesome and i was just like wow i did not know how to explan this FfpdVzJ
Tickets : 1581

Back to top Go down

Post by Accelerator on Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:10 pm

That is amazing xD

I type in my real name { Which is rare, cause you know, add tradiational and stuff} and I found a couple  2 
Accelerator
Accelerator
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαтту☼ on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:23 pm

This is so dang awesome and i was just like wow i did not know how to explan this Keep-calm-and-love-cat-843
they have mine too xD
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Mixi on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:50 pm

lol

awesome though
Mixi
Mixi
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 848

Back to top Go down

Post by amazingleah☆ on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:18 am

This is so dang awesome and i was just like wow i did not know how to explan this Hv6wXz
ello 7 xD
amazingleah☆
amazingleah☆
Reporter
Reporter

Tickets : 2743

Back to top Go down

Post by EmilyAdorable711 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:32 am

Cute! 20

EmilyAdorable711
Baby Bear
Baby Bear

Tickets : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by halsmermaid♔ on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:46 am

ikr, those are so cool ;D
halsmermaid♔
halsmermaid♔
Admin
Admin

Tickets : 3730

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum