Bearville City
Build-A-Bear Valentine's Day Guide! What you need to give to the one you love. [;  Easterwavinggif4

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey it's frickin 2019
Build-A-Bear Valentine's Day Guide! What you need to give to the one you love. [;  EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 4:09 pm by Mixi

» BC's Official Counting Post! *win tickets*
Build-A-Bear Valentine's Day Guide! What you need to give to the one you love. [;  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 12:13 pm by Savanah

» Post before Abby posts (:
Build-A-Bear Valentine's Day Guide! What you need to give to the one you love. [;  EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 7:15 pm by Hazza

» rate the siggie above you!
Build-A-Bear Valentine's Day Guide! What you need to give to the one you love. [;  EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 pm by Hazza

» Bikes vs. Skateboards
Build-A-Bear Valentine's Day Guide! What you need to give to the one you love. [;  EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 12:36 am by Hazza

» MollyFlyer's wishlist
Build-A-Bear Valentine's Day Guide! What you need to give to the one you love. [;  EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:19 pm by MollyFlyer

» BC Outfit Contest ~GREAT PRIZES ~4 days~
Build-A-Bear Valentine's Day Guide! What you need to give to the one you love. [;  EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:03 pm by cupcakestar12

» Trading light blue and yellow bbl shirts (: <3
Build-A-Bear Valentine's Day Guide! What you need to give to the one you love. [;  EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 2:01 pm by TheQueen

» Olive's New Wishlist! ~ June 23
Build-A-Bear Valentine's Day Guide! What you need to give to the one you love. [;  EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 1:32 pm by MollyFlyer

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Bearville
Build-A-Bear Valentine's Day Guide! What you need to give to the one you love. [;  Bab_im10
BC Gazette
Build-A-Bear Valentine's Day Guide! What you need to give to the one you love. [;  73
Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
Build-A-Bear Valentine's Day Guide! What you need to give to the one you love. [;  Flags_1
Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

Build-A-Bear Valentine's Day Guide! What you need to give to the one you love. [;

Go down

Build-A-Bear Valentine's Day Guide! What you need to give to the one you love. [;  Empty Build-A-Bear Valentine's Day Guide! What you need to give to the one you love. [;

Post by Ana on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Please give some Credit to Build-A-Bear Here on Prices Thanks!

Build-A-Bear Valentine's Day Guide! What you need to give to the one you love. [;  RY7I74x

Bet you miss me huh ;) Well anyways this is Build-A-Bear Valentine's Day Guide. If your liddo sweet one loves Build-A-Bear too, take some time and select the bear they would want to have with their signature outfit.  hearteyes  kiss  kiss 

Build-A-Bear Valentine's Day Guide! What you need to give to the one you love. [;  GZJRlvlBuild-A-Bear Valentine's Day Guide! What you need to give to the one you love. [;  9lY7M4R

COUPLES #1
Be in love with Big Hearts Bear [$18] and Big Top Bearemy [$18]. As they are ready for their beautiful date. Red Ruffle Dress ($12.50), Red Sparkle Bow Flats ($7.50), Sequin Heart Purse ($5) and Red Sequin Bows ($3, 2 piece). And Big Top Bearemy smiles at her when he is wearing his Tuxedo T-shirt ($7), Classic Jeans ($5), and Black Canvas High-Tops ($7.50). Together, these couples makes the perfect gift for couples, like them  Surprised   Plus you can add a Rose Bouquet ($3.50) to any furry friend!

Build-A-Bear Valentine's Day Guide! What you need to give to the one you love. [;  5BdN5KABuild-A-Bear Valentine's Day Guide! What you need to give to the one you love. [;  No30WcZ
COUPLES #2
Tons of Love Elephant ($20) is ready for Valentine’s Day in her Sequin Heart Dot Tee & Tutu Outfit ($12.50, 2 piece), Red Sparkle Bow Flats ($7.50), Sequin Heart Purse ($5) and Red Sequin Heart Antenna ($3.50). Huge Hearted Lion ($20) is breaking hearts in his Heartthrob Hoodie ($7.50), Classic Jeans ($5), Black Canvas High-Tops ($7.50), Be Mine Pillow ($4.50) and Red Sequin Heart Antenna ($3.50).

Also add the realistic of a Heart Bear for $6 to any Furry friend.

Personalized Gifts!
Any furry friend can be the perfect Valentine with these lovable fashions and accessories. With more than 35 furry friends which can include the Bears, Cats, Dogs, Monkeys and more. Also their is many outfit to choose from, from the red to the purple and yellow to the green!

Check out these bears.

Build-A-Bear Valentine's Day Guide! What you need to give to the one you love. [;  DkIW4OA

Information on that.:
Happy Hugs Teddy ($15) shows her love with a Love T-shirt ($5), Studded Denim Skirt ($6.50), Red Sparkle Bow Flats ($7.50), Red Sequin Bows ($3, 2 piece) and Sequin Heart Purse ($5).

Pawlette Coufur™️ ($15) looks festive in a Tulle Heart Fairy Dress ($13.50), Red Sparkle Bow Flats ($7.50) and Red Sequin Heart Antenna ($3.50).

Pink Hearts Hello Kitty®️ ($23) in her Pink Hearts Dress ($10.50), White Sequin Flats ($7.50), and Hello Kitty Sequin Purse ($6.50).

Hearts, Hearts, and Hearts and  1 in a Million heart!

Haven't you got a furry friend and their heart is just simply red, same.  Surprised  Well for a limited time add this heart to any furry friend. Now until Valentine's Day! Build-A-Bear Valentine's Day Guide! What you need to give to the one you love. [;  7sX6G2C

Now where are my Princesses at? Well tell your lovely "King" or "Prince" to go buy you this enchanting gift because you are their Princess to them.
Build-A-Bear Valentine's Day Guide! What you need to give to the one you love. [;  Ert7EI1

Information on that.:
Disney Princess Bear ($23). Shown here dressed in a Disney Rapunzel costume ($16). Furever Hearts Bear ($20) is princess chic in her Disney Sleeping Beauty costume ($16) and Pawlette Courfur ($15) looks royal dressed in a Disney Cinderella costume ($16). Add a glow-in-the-dark blonde wig ($7) or Princess Wand ($5) for that perfect princess look.

Build-A-Bear Valentine's Day Guide! What you need to give to the one you love. [;  JP9rYB3
Lastly, just kidding. Satisfy your favorite cookie lover’s sweet tooth lover with these delicious seriously Surprised  Girl Scouts Coconut Caramel Bear ($16) and Girl Scouts Thin Mints Bear ($16) dressed and ready to earn her badges in a Girl Scouts Stripe Skirt Outfit ($13.50, 2 piece) or Girl Scout Hoodie & Skirt Outfit ($13.50, 2 piece) and White Sparkle Tennis Shoes ($7.50).

Build-A-Bear Valentine's Day Guide! What you need to give to the one you love. [;  4MO59li
Even though these are small, they bring lots of love! These smallfrys are limited edition, small-sized. Choose from Be Mine Bear, Hugs-A-Plenty Puppy, or XOXO Kitty ($10 each) and dress them in the Bear  Hugs Skirt Outfit, Puppy Love Outfit or You’re Purrfect Skirt Outfit ($7 each, 2 piece) to make a heartfelt gift for your Valentine, no matter how big or small.

What will I get them? Do they Like this? Or That? Will they still love me if I get them this?

So many stuff right? Can't decide what to give them, I suggest giving them a Build-A-Bear Giftcard. Also in a theme of loooooove aka Valentine's Day! 53 
Build-A-Bear Valentine's Day Guide! What you need to give to the one you love. [;  Aowssij

So when its close to Valentine's Day hop on to Build-A-Bear and get the wonderful gift.
Or just get a lovely gift to yourself or to a friend! Shoutout to Adventure, buy me one of these, jk. Remember some of these are Limited Edition, and you don't want to miss out on these spectacular deals!  

Hope this wasn't a lot.

-Until Next Time See Ya?
Ana
Ana
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Warning : Build-A-Bear Valentine's Day Guide! What you need to give to the one you love. [;  FfpdVzJ
Tickets : 3134

Back to top Go down

Build-A-Bear Valentine's Day Guide! What you need to give to the one you love. [;  Empty Re: Build-A-Bear Valentine's Day Guide! What you need to give to the one you love. [;

Post by lizbiz♡ on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:35 pm

Awh this is so cute Build-A-Bear Valentine's Day Guide! What you need to give to the one you love. [;  53066827 
nice article!!
lizbiz♡
lizbiz♡
Moderator & Reporter
Moderator & Reporter

Warning : Build-A-Bear Valentine's Day Guide! What you need to give to the one you love. [;  LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 5922

Back to top Go down

Build-A-Bear Valentine's Day Guide! What you need to give to the one you love. [;  Empty Re: Build-A-Bear Valentine's Day Guide! What you need to give to the one you love. [;

Post by Mikayla on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:49 pm

Nice article Ana! <3
I like the elephant and the lion. 7
Mikayla
Mikayla
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Warning : Build-A-Bear Valentine's Day Guide! What you need to give to the one you love. [;  LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 5088

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:59 am

Adorable (:
Thanks for sharing.
Hazza
Hazza

Tickets : 11406

Back to top Go down

Post by April on Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:30 am

cute article
April
April
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 2777

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum