Bearville City
Jay's Blog ☁ Easterwavinggif4

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville City
Jay's Blog ☁ Easterwavinggif4
Bearville City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey it's frickin 2019
Jay's Blog ☁ EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:48 am by Olive

» THIS SITE WAS TOXIC ***CHANGE MY MIND****
Jay's Blog ☁ EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:44 am by Olive

» Post before Abby posts (:
Jay's Blog ☁ EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:58 am by goCards

» MEANEST MEMBER OF BEARVILLE CITY CHECKKKK
Jay's Blog ☁ EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 3:16 am by Hazza

» BC's Official Counting Post! *win tickets*
Jay's Blog ☁ EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 1:35 pm by goCards

» BEARVILLE CITY RULES | Please read and agree before posting! | AS OF 3/9/14
Jay's Blog ☁ EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:09 am by CaliLove

» CaliLove's Admin Application! (hope I get chosen!)
Jay's Blog ☁ EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:02 am by CaliLove

» RED AND WATER ARE NOT ACTUALLY SISTERS (a thread)
Jay's Blog ☁ EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 3:46 am by CaliLove

» rate the siggie above you!
Jay's Blog ☁ EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Bearville
Jay's Blog ☁ Bab_im10
BC Gazette
Jay's Blog ☁ 73
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
Jay's Blog ☁ Flags_1
Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

Jay's Blog ☁

+3
Haley✿
amazingleah☆
jayberry♡
7 posters

Go down

Jay's Blog ☁ Empty Jay's Blog ☁

Post by jayberry♡ Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:32 am

Jay's Blog ☁ U2bPM8O
Jay's Blog ☁ Cloud-app-icon

I might not seem like the whole "blogger" thing... but of course I have that very soft spot for writing, aha. I thought this would be a fun and exciting thing I could do. Basically, I will just post once in a while or maybe

even daily (depending on how it's running) about well my life. I hope you guys will enjoy this. I used to have a music blog, but I didn't have time for that, so this blog will just be a whole big blog wrapped into one. Now, here's my 'oh so boring life' in words.

::first post is coming tomorrow ^-^::

Last edited by Jay on Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:27 pm; edited 5 times in total
jayberry♡
jayberry♡
Reporter
Reporter

Warning : Jay's Blog ☁ LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 949

Back to top Go down

Jay's Blog ☁ Empty Re: Jay's Blog ☁

Post by jayberry♡ Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:23 pm

post one
Hii! So, since some of you don't know me very well... here are some questions I'll be answering that I found on the internet. **the words in [::text::] are the categories**
::Vital Stats::
Name: Jalyn
Nicknames: Jay, Juju, Shortstack, Jaybird, a whole lot more xD
Birthday: 7/21
Place of Birth: A little town in CA
Star Sign: Cancer
::Appearance::
Hair colour: Dark brown 
Hair length: Below my tailbone
Eye color: Dark brown
Best feature: I guess my hair or dimples? ^-^
Braces: Nope not yet
Piercings: Not anymore
Tattoos: Nooo
Righty of Lefty: Righty 
::Firsts::
Best friend: Leah in Kindergarten <3
Award: Certificates announcing that you passed a skill test in Kindergarten xD
Sport: Basketball/running
Real Holiday: I guess halloween since it's the closest holiday to my b-day xD
Concert: A Demi Lovato concert when I was 7 
::Favourites::
Film: Elf, Mulan, Despicable Me, The Proposal
TV Show: Doctor Who, Parks and Recreation, and Big Bang Theory
Colour: raspberry or blue
Song: too many to list xD
Restaurant: Mr. Sushi #2
Store: Clothing wise- Urban Outfitters
Book: The Fault in Our stars by John green
Magazine: I don't read magazines, aha.
Shoes: converse or nike's.
::Currently::
Feeling: Happy ^-^
Single or Taken: Single
Eating: Air.. nom nom
Listening to: Luck - American Authors
Thinking about: The answer to this question, aha xD
Watching: The laptop screen xD
Wearing: Black t-shirt and yoga pants.. I'm in my jammies, kay. 

::Future::
Want Children: Ehh.. i guess.
Want to be married: Yup
Careers in mind: Pediatrician, actress, author, journalist
Where do you want to live: Los Angeles <33
::Do you believe in::
God: Yes <333
Miracles: Yes
Love at first sight: No :/
Ghosts: No 
Aliens: Yes xD
Soul Mates: Yes 
Heaven: Yup
Kissing on the first date: Nooo
Yourself: Of course c:
Hope you guys know more about muah! Thanks and byeee! 

Last edited by Jay on Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:00 pm; edited 4 times in total
jayberry♡
jayberry♡
Reporter
Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by amazingleah☆ Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:02 pm

brilliant blog <3
when I saw your bf in kindergarten was called Leah i was like wuut
xD
amazingleah☆
amazingleah☆
Reporter
Reporter

Tickets : 2743

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley✿ Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:45 pm

Amazing blog! Thanks for sharing Jay
Haley✿
Haley✿
Baby Bear
Baby Bear

Tickets : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by jayberry♡ Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:14 pm

post two

Heelloo everybody. This week was I guess, 'eh'. Nothing much happened. 
I did have my first student council meeting though...which was quite exciting, but kinda awkward. If you didn't know I was elected for my school's secretary (now my username makes sense, eh?). It was a pretty big deal since out of a gizillion kiddos... I got picked. Okay more like eight, but hey, I'm in student council for 1000+ students. That's exhilarating, aha. Anyways, we got these very cool little t-shirts. The thing is, they're not so little. They had adult large only, and being the tiny anorexic looking human being I am... it's literally like a dress on me. Great.
I also compete in my school's pep team. It's basically like cheer, but without the cheering. It's actually dancing. Our theme was spies which I thought was very cool. The routine is very fast and difficult, but we have an amazing, talented team this year.
I started softball. Yikes. I am a strong sport fanatic, but I never really considered softball. I'm more on the basketball, volleyball, and track and field side, aha. But my dad wanted me to try it out since he thought I would be good at it. I was kinda freaking out since I have never ever played softball in my life. The majority of the girls trying out already had ten years of experience, and I'm over there like: "Oh look it Jalyn who has only started playing for a week." Fail. On the other hand, with lots of practicing... I made first cut for the varsity team. Fifty girls tried out, and the coach only kept twenty. It was chaotic. I was so surprised that I made first cut. Now I'm crossing my fingers for second cut, haha. 
I’ve become addicted to WeHeartIt. I don’t really like using it on my phone, so I use it on my laptop only. Weheartit is basically a website with lots of photos that you can ‘like’. I like organizing photos into collections or categories. If you want to follow me or vice versa, my username is: Perksofbeingjay. I really recommend it, because it’s probably the cleanest and cutest social media out of all of the rest xD. 
Oh yeah, during this week some of us on the cb was looking up our name son urban dictionary. My name (jalyn) is:
An intensely creative person whose shy, but alluring aura fascinates all those they encounter; walks to the beat of a different drummer, but the drummer rocks; beautiful inside and out. And my other name (jay) is: Someone who is a beast at everything he/she does. Pretty cool, huh? ^-^
Also.. join StarDoll. It's such a fun site, and a lot of us have it. So friend me at Perksofbeingjay. 
Yup, that’s it. I really do apologize for rambling so much about my ‘oh so boring’ life. But I hope you guys have a lovely day, and byeee.

Last edited by Jay on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
jayberry♡
jayberry♡
Reporter
Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley✿ Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:39 pm

Amazing entry xD 
Lovely life xD
Haley✿
Haley✿
Baby Bear
Baby Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by •Ch∞chi• Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:53 pm

Aww Choochi loved it!
•Ch∞chi•
•Ch∞chi•
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post by jayberry♡ Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:26 pm

post three

Hey guys! First off, happy late Valentine's Day! I hope that you had a very lovely day with the ones that you love and cherish. I am so excited today, since it is BC'S Valentine's Day Dance! Eek. Faye is my valentine <3. We thought it would be cool to dress up like Hayley Williams and Taylor Swift. Our outfits are suppose to resemble their outfits from Josh Farro's wedding. It was quite honestly, a hard task. For me. Because we all know Faye is a genius, so. xD Anyways, I kinda found something that looked the closest to Taylor's dress. Anyways, the dance is in less than 3 hours! Woo, very exhilarating. 
Okay, so if you didn't know... I sprained my ankle very badly. How I sprained my ankle? Long story short, people dropped me when I was in the air. The whole story is: I was at cheer practice, and I'm a flyer (because of how tiny I am). We were in a stunt, and we were up in an extension/full. My bases were suppose to come down to a half, but instead they dropped me. Only base knew what they were doing, and the other tried cradling me, and I fell with it. It was probably one of the most painful experiences in my life. When I was hurting, I was so mad, because we had pep and cheer competition two weeks later. Gah. Now I'm on crutches. They were fun at first, aha. But they make my arms and good leg hurt a lot. I'm suppose to be good to go in about 2-3 weeks.
Yay, yay, yay. I'm going to Barnes & Noble for some new books. I had a poll on here asking what books I should get. If you'd like to know what books were chosen, find the poll titled "which books c:". So I'm getting five books that costs approximately $50-60. Books make me so happy , I don't know why. xD
Ooh. I make monthly or holiday playlists on Spotify. I made one for February. Most songs are ones that are my favorite and I 'love' them. Others are kinda meant for 'Valentine's Day'. Here is the link if you would like to check it out, if not here's a picture of  the playlist. 
Playlist:
Thanks for reading, and I'll post and updated edit about things happening later today. Thanks again and byeeee.

Last edited by Jay on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
jayberry♡
jayberry♡
Reporter
Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley✿ Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:42 pm

Great blog.. hope your ankle gets better and nice playlist <3
Haley✿
Haley✿
Baby Bear
Baby Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by jayberry♡ Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:10 am

post four
Hi all! Today consisted of me plainly, spending my time on the laptop, eating, and reading. LOL. Though I did finally got to go to Barnes & Noble. My intention was to buy five books, but as I was getting my wallet ready, I guess I forgot to put in an extra $20. Facepalm. I realized it when I was in the car. So, I only had enough money for three books. -.- The books I purchased were Divergent by Veronica Roth, Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead, and Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo. The reason why I got S&B, was that I couldn't find the other book you guys voted on, so I went to go to the customer service, but they were extremely busy, and I did not have enough time. I was super excited for these books. I can't wait to read them all. When I'm finished, I'll write a review. Thanks for reading and byeeee.

Last edited by Jay on Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
jayberry♡
jayberry♡
Reporter
Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by April Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:12 am

How much did you spend on those books? Books are so expensive I only buy them when their a couple dollars on my iPad haha
April
April
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 2777

Back to top Go down

Post by βℯℯ♡ Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:38 am

Awesome! I loved how you did it in a list ^-^
βℯℯ♡
βℯℯ♡
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by amazingleah☆ Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:01 am

I loved reading these blogs. ♥
amazingleah☆
amazingleah☆
Reporter
Reporter

Tickets : 2743

Back to top Go down

Post by jayberry♡ Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:32 pm

• @Ali: Each book was about $10 each, but my brain wasn't working xD and I bought a 'fancier' version of Divergent which costed $17. >.< It all costed $40, aha.
  • @Bee and Leah: Thank you x
jayberry♡
jayberry♡
Reporter
Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley✿ Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:02 pm

Your blog is great.  24
Haley✿
Haley✿
Baby Bear
Baby Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:53 pm

This is such a great blog Jay! Nothing wrong about it

Colleen
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Warning : Jay's Blog ☁ FfpdVzJ
Tickets : 1581

Back to top Go down

Post by jayberry♡ Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:27 pm

Post Five

Hi everyone! Yikes, sorry I haven't posted in quite a while. Very busy, aha. Whale today is pretty much a very important day. Pep and Cheer competition today! My ankle has now fully recovered. I am very glad I'm off crèches and back on m feet. c: 

To be honest, I'm kinda nervous. I know I shouldn't be since this is my fourth year competing. I guess I just don't want to mess up and screw it up for my team, LOL. For my cheer team I'm not that nervous, since we've been doing pretty well. Just a tad bit afraid for my stunts. Pep team is very well, we're all doing a fantastic job. But there's this school who just amazing. Okay. They're literally dance like the girl on Dance Moms. o.o They take at least 10 hours of dance class a week. We got first two years ago. We got second last year (that school won -.-). Now, I really don't know. xD They're pretty intimidating. 

Anyways, I have to leave to the competition area in about 30 minutes xD. I'm hoping I hit all my pirouettes, leaps, and stunts. Thanks for reading. I'll edit it with an update as soon as I get back. 
{Update}
Hi everyone! I'm back with an update about the competition. So cheer competed first. Our performance was great! We hit every move, and we were sharp and crisp. But we didn't have a very strong voice, and we didn't have that 'spark' of energy. Thus, leading us to a 2nd place win. A bit disappointing, but we know we'll take it all net competition. 
As for pep, we competed 2 hours later. We did awesome. But, our music messed up. -.- In the middle of the dance the music stops, but we keep going. It plays back and we're all just off. We were all truly upset. The director asked if we wanted to perform again. Obviously, our answer was "yes". We performed a whole lot better. But again... the music messed up. When the music stopped, all I could think was, "Oh no. Please not again. Please no." Well that was that. We ended up taking second. Even though we didn't win first, it was such a fun an great experience. See you guys later. 

Last edited by Jay on Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
jayberry♡
jayberry♡
Reporter
Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by April Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:49 am

Wow sounds cool, good luck(:
April
April
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 2777

Back to top Go down

Post by jayberry♡ Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:25 pm

Post six
Hello there. Happy early St.Patricks Day everyone! ^_^ Today was pretty boring. This explains why this entry is quite short, aha.  I did get to go to Foster's Freeze and walk my dog though. xD My parents and siblings went to a birthday party while my older sister and I stayed home. I needed to stay home since a history exam was coming up. For lunch my sister took me to Foster's Freeze.. it was yummy. c: After we decided to walk our dog. For the first time. LOL. My dog never liked walking around outside. Whenever we'd take her out, she'd stay still or try to run back to the house. But she actually 'walked'. It was adorable. When I arrived home, i had some cleaning to do, so I tidied up the house. Rest of the day consisted of me studying and eating. So yeah. Thanks for reading, and bye!
jayberry♡
jayberry♡
Reporter
Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by April Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:41 pm

i was so confused when st. patrick's day was
April
April