Bearville City
Jay's Advice Column [article two]: Happiness  Easterwavinggif4

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey it's frickin 2019
Jay's Advice Column [article two]: Happiness  EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 4:09 pm by Mixi

» BC's Official Counting Post! *win tickets*
Jay's Advice Column [article two]: Happiness  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 12:13 pm by Savanah

» Post before Abby posts (:
Jay's Advice Column [article two]: Happiness  EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 7:15 pm by Hazza

» rate the siggie above you!
Jay's Advice Column [article two]: Happiness  EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 pm by Hazza

» Bikes vs. Skateboards
Jay's Advice Column [article two]: Happiness  EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 12:36 am by Hazza

» MollyFlyer's wishlist
Jay's Advice Column [article two]: Happiness  EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:19 pm by MollyFlyer

» BC Outfit Contest ~GREAT PRIZES ~4 days~
Jay's Advice Column [article two]: Happiness  EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:03 pm by cupcakestar12

» Trading light blue and yellow bbl shirts (: <3
Jay's Advice Column [article two]: Happiness  EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 2:01 pm by TheQueen

» Olive's New Wishlist! ~ June 23
Jay's Advice Column [article two]: Happiness  EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 1:32 pm by MollyFlyer

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Bearville
Jay's Advice Column [article two]: Happiness  Bab_im10
BC Gazette
Jay's Advice Column [article two]: Happiness  73
Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
Jay's Advice Column [article two]: Happiness  Flags_1
Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

Jay's Advice Column [article two]: Happiness

Go down

Jay's Advice Column [article two]: Happiness  Empty Jay's Advice Column [article two]: Happiness

Post by jayberry♡ on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:23 pm

{Jay's Advice Column}
Article #2
Hi everyone! For this advice column, I was requested to do "how to be happy in life". They actually wanted me to include their 'letter' in this. I was extremely glad someone asked me to do this, because I love being happy and positive! My New Year resolution was to become a happier and more positive person. So far it's going just so well, and my life has literally been changing and having so many open doors awaiting for me. I hope that this will help you as well.

Letter:

Dear Jay,
Hi there! So, for your advice column - I have been feeling really upset. My life has just been going downhill ever since three months ago. My grades are so low, I'm gaining a lot of weight, and it seems like my own parents don't even care about me anymore. I don't know what to do. I just want to be happy. That's why I am asking for: how to be happy in life. Thanks. 
From,
Anonymous

{How to Be Happy in Life}
Well, in order to be happy in life... is to be happy with yourself at first. Basically, just love yourself. You have to believe that you are perfect the way you are, you are talented, you are worth it, and so on. Because if you're not happy with yourself, you're not going to be living a happy life. Try to have confidence and high self esteem, but without being cocky of course. Even if you do have insecurities about yourself, it doesn't matter. You are gorgeous, smart, and talented. So first thing, is to love yourself and be happy with who you are. 
Being happy includes with you being happy about why you're happy. (That kinda sounded confusing, aha.) For an example, count your blessings. Be grateful for every great thing that happens/happened to you that made you feel good. This will defiantly make you feel happier instantly. Forget about all the bad things in life, and just think about everything happy (yes like unicorns and rainbows). 
Spread good vibes! Positivity is the way to go. Happiness and positivity are so crucial to each other. You can't have only one... you have to have both. Always look at the bright side of things. It might be hard, but you'll gradually become more use to it. Never be negative in life. This will only make you sad and down. Believe. Just believe in everything that is good. The way I became positive was believing in the Law of Attraction. That one belief made my life transform. If you want to know more about the Law of Attraction, watch "The Secret". It's a documentary on Netflix. One word: life-changing.
Carpe Diem.. (or yolo if you must). Put away all the differences, worries, and fears and just go for it. Make the most out of your time. You have that one moment, so make the best of it. 
Listen to music. This helps me all the time. Relax and find a good song that you know will get you out of that bad mood. Even read a book or drink some tea. One little moment of being relaxed can make you feel so happy and free. 
Live by the golden rule. Treat others the way you want to be treated. You most likely heard that in elementary school. Well, let me say, it's true. If you're going to be rude, obnoxious, selfish, and just down right horrible... then you deserve to be treated like that back. When someone is acting like that to you... guess what? You'll be plain sad and angry. But what if you were kind, sweet, gentle, caring, and a good person? You'll probably get that same character back, and be happy.
Express how you're feeling. Tell someone who cares about you how you feel. Explain to them why you feel like this. They could help you. I'm sure they will.
If you're religious like me, then follow your faith and ask them for help. 
Lastly, the most important thing: Smile! I love smiling. Everyone should. Just spreading a warm smile on your face make others see that you're a happy person. Just like spreading good vibes. Laugh and smile. Your world will change into the happiest world ever. Smile and be happy.
Disclaimer:
I am not an expert, psychologist, therapist, or anything like that. Therefore don't take my advice for granted. But I am human-being. I have experienced lots of things throughout my life. I am here to help. Help is all I'm trying to do. I'm here to help. c:
I hope you guys enjoyed this. c:  It means the world to me if at least one person would just take time to read this whole thing. <3 Any suggestions, comments, or ideas.. please post them down below! I am always open for more help. Thanks. This is Jay, and I hope you have a fantastic day!
jayberry♡
jayberry♡
Reporter
Reporter

Warning : Jay's Advice Column [article two]: Happiness  LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 949

Back to top Go down

Jay's Advice Column [article two]: Happiness  Empty Re: Jay's Advice Column [article two]: Happiness

Post by April on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:47 pm

This is cute!Smile Keep up the good work
April
April
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 2777

Back to top Go down

Jay's Advice Column [article two]: Happiness  Empty Re: Jay's Advice Column [article two]: Happiness

Post by fayegranny✮ on Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:03 am

I love it, well done on another great article! <33
fayegranny✮
fayegranny✮
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator

Tickets : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by amazingleah☆ on Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:11 am

Amazing 25
amazingleah☆
amazingleah☆
Reporter
Reporter

Tickets : 2743

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum