Most users ever online was 201 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Bearville
~This is War~ A story by Catty♥ Bab_im10
BC Gazette
~This is War~ A story by Catty♥ 73
Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
~This is War~ A story by Catty♥ Flags_1
Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

~This is War~ A story by Catty♥

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

~This is War~ A story by Catty♥ Empty ~This is War~ A story by Catty♥

Post by Cαтту☼ on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:29 pm

Hello Guys!!
                               I'm going to start at story, based on true happenings in bearville, chapter by chapter.
                          Here are le main characters:
Malissa Adder:  ~This is War~ A story by Catty♥ Th?id=HN.608043489468549316&pid=1
Cat Bellegrine: ~This is War~ A story by Catty♥ Beauty-Girl-Brown-Hairstyle
Alyson McGuire: ~This is War~ A story by Catty♥ Blonde-curly-fashion-girl-hair-Favim.com-357685
Ryan Decutair: ~This is War~ A story by Catty♥ Brown-emo-boy-hair-3
Aj Goodrich: ~This is War~ A story by Catty♥ Bampw-boy-cute-cute-boy-cute-guy-Favim.com-116987_large
Astrid Winter: ~This is War~ A story by Catty♥ Dark-hair-girl
                                                                                   Other Characters I couldn't find pictures for:
Lily Lee
Lou Wells
Victoria Harring
~~~~~~~~~~~~ First Chapter Will Come soon!!!!!
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Warning : ~This is War~ A story by Catty♥ LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 959

Back to top Go down

~This is War~ A story by Catty♥ Empty Part One: {Le Beginning} xD

Post by Cαтту☼ on Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:48 pm

{The Beginning} 6 
In the beginning everyone was friends, not enemies. It was late summer, and they were at Towns Square in the city of Baerville.

It was hot, and Malissa wanted to tell them all something. "Guys, guess what," she began, "I'm getting married!!" "Ooh my gawd! Is it Aj Goodrich?" screamed Lou.

"Yes!" said Malissa. "Cool! When is your wedding going to be?" asked Cat. "Next week." replied Malissa, "At a beachfront home, it will be so awesome!"

Some interior decorators were hired, and soon the beachfront looked just perf. Finally on the day of the wedding, Cat and her fiancé Ryan Decutair left for the 

beachfront. Malissa was visibly excited, and shortly the big moment came. The Pastor got to the part about "Does anyone have any objection to this match?",

and everyone was expecting a silence, and to continue to the "I do" moment. However, disaster struck. Some random creepy dude stood up and said, "I

OBJECT, Malissa has always been the love of my life!" The pastor looked slightly dazed and taken aback. "Well if this person objects then I can't marry you." s
a
id le pastor. Malissa screamed, "Why did you come here!? Why must you ruin this!? I hate you, you creep!" Astrid, Lou, Cat, Lily, Ryan, and the rest looked on

gawping. Who was this weird dude who caused this mess? He had ruined the whole thing. Malissa was trembling with rage. Aj Goodrich spoke, "Malissa, I don't

think we should get married. Can we just be friends?" That was the last straw. Malissa had a melt down, and left the whole place. Lou, Astrid, Victoria, and Lily

followed Malissa out. Everyone was shocked.

Only Cat and Ryan were left in the deserted beachfront. It looked like a tragedy had taken place there. The random creepy dude was no longer there. Where

had he gone?   ~~~~~End of Part One~~~~~
                                       Part 2 coming later, pls comment 12 
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

~This is War~ A story by Catty♥ Empty Re: ~This is War~ A story by Catty♥

Post by Cαтту☼ on Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:32 pm

bump 3
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BananaAriana on Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:40 pm

oh my gawdd, POST MORE!! this story is soo AWESOME!! and i felt the emotion from is, its so great! Please post part 2 catcat, I LOVE IT! catcat:O)

BananaAriana
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Briannadog on Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:44 pm

Oooooh. Such a great story. Love the drama! Please make another part! Smile
 :like:
Briannadog
Briannadog
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαтту☼ on Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:09 pm

tysm  2 I shall post part two shortly 6
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

~This is War~ A story by Catty♥ Empty Part Two: {The not very interesting but essential part that must be included}

Post by Cαтту☼ on Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:01 pm

Disclaimer!: This part may be boring but it's essential, i'm not trying to write this for pity about cat lol. so bear with me will ya? 8 

hehe so I had free time so this is part two:
                                                                  {Part Two of "This is War"}
Cat Bellegrine and Ryan Decutair were left in the deserted beachfront. "Omg That was horrible!" said Cat. Ryan nodded. "Maybe I should go see if Malissa if ok..."

thought Cat. So Ryan left, and Cat went after Malissa. She found Malissa sobbing with rage in the throne room. "Aww I'm so sorry." said Cat. However, Malissa was

really angry so she got mad and ignored Cat. Cat left. The next day, Malissa's mood seemed to be improved, and Cat found all her friends and Malissa in the dungeon.

Malissa was starting a club with her friends called "Team Awesome". Cat said "Ooo cool can I join?" Surprisingly, Malissa turned around and snapped "No!".

Cat was taken aback and was upset. Lou and the rest turned away. "I thought you guys were my friends!" said Cat. She left. Next day, she tried to get her friends

to talk to her and let her into le club. Malissa freaked out and said, "Leave us alone!" Cat got really mad and got into a fight with Malissa, and the others sided with

Malissa. Soon Cat was their enemy. Before leaving, Cat turned and hissed "This is War!" at Malissa. This is how a virtual war started. Cat was really sad so she went

to Build a Bear, and met her bff Alyson McGuire. She told Alyson about the club and all that, and they decided to form a "army" against "team awesome". They both

went and got some remaining friends to join, Abby Cheor, Ariadne Cheor, Rochelle Rodriguez, Erika Lewis, Star Jones, and some more. Cat, Alyson and Ryan led

their "Army" called Team Justice. Cat went to the printers store and ordered a lot of shirts in purple with gold stars. These were going to be Team Justice's official uniform.

The leaders, (Cat, Alyson, and Ryan) split up to recruit more members. Soon Team Justice was a big thing around Baerville. The whole thing had to be explained to

everyone so they knew what the "army" was about. :/ it was rather tiring but soon le word was spread nodding. The next week, Team Justice had expanded a lot, and

Alyson called a meeting to make plans for their next move.
~~~~~End of Part 2~~~~~ I promise i'll make part three a lot better nodding 6
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BananaAriana on Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:14 pm

Ohh i remember all this! soon team awesome got took overby tray so then i left, and i also remember team justice, it was HUGE! and in part 1,was that melissaAdorable's wedding?

BananaAriana
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαтту☼ on Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:31 pm

yes!! that was her wedding lol. i did recruit a large amount of ppl 6 
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BananaAriana on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:02 pm

ahuh, so much drama at that wedding lol

BananaAriana
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

~This is War~ A story by Catty♥ Empty Part Four {le Spies}

Post by Cαтту☼ on Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:31 am

le disclaimer xD:
this part should be a little better hehe
                                                      Part Four {Le Spies}
Team Justice met at the shopping mall in Baerville. It was 10 at night. Cat's brother Devin was there, he was Team Justice's "spy".

Tonight, they were going to send Devin to spy on Team awesome. Team Awesome hadn't met Alyson yet, so she accompanied him to the

Kooky Spooky House where Team Awesome was meeting. She pretended to be of instant chat, and Devin was able to stalk Malissa because he had her

on his friend list. Team Awesome appeared to be after this person called "so styling", and Devin walked into Team Awesome's  meeting.

He saw Malissa and Faith Smith talking on a red velvet bench. Alyson precariously sneaked in after him. He said, "Hey Malissa, I heard your starting a club against

that so stylin dude." Malissa look suspiciously up. Devin continued, "I hate so styling to, and I want to help get rid of him, can I join your club?" The plan was to have

Devin join Team Awesome, spy on them, and report back to Team Justice. Malissa looked up and said, "You know what! I think you are So Stylin, you can't fool us."

Devin was surprised and said, "You think I am so stylin???! That's ridiculous. you guys don't trust anyone!" Alyson had been watching all this time, and whispering

Cat about what happened. Devin left. He came back to Team Justice's hideout and retold what had happened. "I failed miserably." he added. "So what's are next

move?" said Alyson. ~~~~~~~~~End of Part Four~~~~~~~ (all of part four is completely true and really did happen in bv)
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαтту☼ on Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:18 pm

bump 6
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BananaAriana on Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:41 pm

ohh remember team awesome's meeting was always at the kooky house he he xD oh yeah, i was about to join team justice but then everyone stopped and ended the feud between teamsxD awesome story, keep making more parts:O)

BananaAriana
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαтту☼ on Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:51 pm

thanks you I love writing 6 I forgot how all le teams stopped 8
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BananaAriana on Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:08 pm

^i think someone was planning a third team (i think it was my brother) and had a huge fight with team justice and so a third team rised and a bunch of fighting, blah blah... BAM! suddenly all teams stopped fighting from when some point all of us met and stopped all the team wars and dats all i rememberxD

BananaAriana
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

~This is War~ A story by Catty♥ Empty Part Five {Drama Between The Leaders of Team Justice}

Post by Cαтту☼ on Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:44 pm

Part Le 5 {Drama Between The Leaders of Team Justice}
Soon after the spying caper, Alyson thought Cat was being to bossy in Team Justice, so she played a trick on her.

She went Cat a bearmail saying: "Hey Cat, I don't really want to be in Team Justice any more. Sorry, Bye." Cat was really upset.

She had lost her best friend and her fellow leader of team Justice. A couple hours later, Team Justice was having a fashion show,

and Cat decided she would have to pick a new leader. Abby Cheor wanted to be leader, so Cat picked her. Alyson was some how there, and she

whispered Cat saying, "So you picked a new leader." Cat ignored this. Later on after that, Team Justice had another meeting and Alyson walked in.

Cat said, "What are you doing here? I thought your in Team Awesome. You should go." Alyson replied, "Yeah, Team awesome is way better than this.

We have parties all the time. Whatever, I'm going to go hang out with my team. " Cat was a little depressed. Le next day Alyson joined Cat and said,

"I was just playing a trick on you. I didn't really get rid of the army shirt, it's just hidden. Look at my cybearzone. Team Awesome ppl aren't my friends.

I shall come back, can I be leader again?" So, Alyson resumed her leader position with Ryan and Cat. None of them foresaw the meltdown that was

coming the next day, between Malissa and Cat. ~~~~~~End of Part Five~~~~
le disclaimer:
sorry if this chapter was too much drama, but it really did happen. Stay tuned for le next part
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BananaAriana on Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:03 pm

Whoa. That trick xD That Chapter, LOVED IT!

BananaAriana
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαтту☼ on Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:28 pm

tysm le part six shall come soon 6
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

~This is War~ A story by Catty♥ Empty Part Seven: {The Meltdown}

Post by Cαтту☼ on Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:16 pm

Part Seven: {Le Meltdown}

Later that week, none of the team justice members were on, so Cat went down to the barn to buy some seeds for her city garden out of boredom.

She walked in vaguely humming, and she saw Malissa and her new crush Aaron sitting on a hay stack. Cat walked by them, but Malissa got up and said,

"What are you doing here you little bridge." [I'm not gonna say what bridge means] So Cat and Malissa got into a fight, [sorry I can't detail it].

Malissa got so infuriated she slapped Cat in she face, which led to black eyes etc.,. Aaron got up and left, Cat and Malissa stared at each other,

their eyes glinting with rage. One of Cat's talents was to hold a really hard stare.  Malissa had eye strength too. Ice Blue eyes met Dark Brown.

Cat had just gained a nemesis. Malissa and Cat parted. The war was stronger than ever.

le next chapter shall be longer and better:
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαтту☼ on Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:33 am

le bump 7
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BananaAriana on Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:09 pm

huh. Melissa just started a bunch of drama there.  182

BananaAriana
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

~This is War~ A story by Catty♥ Empty Part Eight {Team Justice Meets Team awesome}

Post by Cαтту☼ on Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:57 pm

Disclaimer:
This is one of the last parts! xD
                                                              Part 8: {Team J Meets Team A}
After the incident with Melissa, Team Justice wasn't sure what their next move should be.

Finally after much planning, Team Justice was going to meet Team Awesome.

Cat and Alyson brought as many team justicers as were online, and they went after TA.

Team Awesome was at sunny shores beach. For as much as I can remember everyone started talking.

Astrid asked Cat, "What do you have against us!! Why do you keep following us??" Cat said, "Your Team is not fair.

It's excluding ppl." Alyson was talking to Malissa. "Why do you act so mean? Being mean isn't gonna make you popular."

"I already am." She retorted. Soon Team Awesome met some where else, so Cat and her team went back to their meeting place,

the tree house. Later that week Cat was talking to Ryan. She said, "I'm really tired of fighting Team Awesome. They used to be

my friends, but now they're exclusive. Malissa is like .. she would like to uh kill me." Ryan looked up. "What!? Seriously it's gotten that bad?" he said.

"Yeah, Yesterday when she and I were fighting she said she wanted to kill me. But ppl say stuff like that when they're mad." replied Cat.

Ryan said, "Yeah but you know you would do the same to her, admit it!!" "Ok I don't deny it. Really she is my archenemy." finished Cat.

Little did Cat know what was coming ahead.
SPOLIER ALERT:
the next part may be the last part. 7 
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαтту☼ on Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:31 pm

le bump 12