Bearville City
PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 Easterwavinggif4
Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey it's frickin 2019
PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 4:09 pm by Mixi

» BC's Official Counting Post! *win tickets*
PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 12:13 pm by Savanah

» Post before Abby posts (:
PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 7:15 pm by Hazza

» rate the siggie above you!
PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 pm by Hazza

» Bikes vs. Skateboards
PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 12:36 am by Hazza

» MollyFlyer's wishlist
PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:19 pm by MollyFlyer

» BC Outfit Contest ~GREAT PRIZES ~4 days~
PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:03 pm by cupcakestar12

» Trading light blue and yellow bbl shirts (: <3
PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 2:01 pm by TheQueen

» Olive's New Wishlist! ~ June 23
PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 1:32 pm by MollyFlyer

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Bearville
PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 Bab_im10
BC Gazette
PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 73
Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 Flags_1
Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

PLEASE LOCK

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 Empty Re: PLEASE LOCK

Post by fayegranny✮ on Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:27 am

destinyzoom128 wrote:

fayeisnotonfire wrote:Hi, I'm interested in your green BBL 7
I could trade 1-2 old BVO items maybe? c:



What items? Do you have any bear codes?
I have these bearcodes:
Woolly Mammoth
Lil Bunny Big Ears
Waggly Puppy
Dachshund
Open Code

For old BVO items I have the Satin Hearts Dress and magenta and brown sequin tanks (from your wish list) : D
fayegranny✮
fayegranny✮
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator

Warning : PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 LQ2kVXL
Posts : 3244
Tickets : 95
Join date : 2013-10-31

Back to top Go down

PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 Empty Re: PLEASE LOCK

Post by onedirectionislife on Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:41 pm

I will send them Monday-Friday
onedirectionislife
onedirectionislife
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Warning : PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 LQ2kVXL
Posts : 1673
Tickets : 4116
Join date : 2014-01-29

Back to top Go down

PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 Empty Re: PLEASE LOCK

Post by Olive on Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:21 am

Hey there, Zoom. (:
I was wondering if you still have the Vexy Dress and Elf Dress from my wishlist for trade.
Olive
Olive
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 LQ2kVXL
Posts : 459
Tickets : 310
Join date : 2013-10-02

Back to top Go down

PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 Empty Re: PLEASE LOCK

Post by destinyzoom128 on Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:25 am

Olive wrote:Hey there, Zoom. (:
I was wondering if you still have the Vexy Dress and Elf Dress from my wishlist for trade.

I do
destinyzoom128
destinyzoom128
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 LQ2kVXL
Posts : 234
Tickets : 238
Join date : 2013-10-18

Back to top Go down

PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 Empty Re: PLEASE LOCK

Post by Olive on Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:12 pm

destinyzoom128 wrote:

Olive wrote:Hey there, Zoom. (:
I was wondering if you still have the Vexy Dress and Elf Dress from my wishlist for trade.



I do

Awesome! Is there anything you'd be interested in on my TP? Smile
http://www.bearvillecity.com/t3661-olive-s-outstanding-tp-updated-41414#108458
Olive
Olive
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 LQ2kVXL
Posts : 459
Tickets : 310
Join date : 2013-10-02

Back to top Go down

PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 Empty Re: PLEASE LOCK

Post by SeleMaleficent❀ on Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:18 pm

kitty shirt black for bbl
SeleMaleficent❀
SeleMaleficent❀
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 LQ2kVXL
Posts : 569
Tickets : 674
Join date : 2013-09-25

Back to top Go down

PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 Empty Re: PLEASE LOCK

Post by destinyzoom128 on Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:07 pm

Selena♥ wrote:kitty shirt black for bbl

Can i see a picture of it?
destinyzoom128
destinyzoom128
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 LQ2kVXL
Posts : 234
Tickets : 238
Join date : 2013-10-18

Back to top Go down

PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 Empty Re: PLEASE LOCK

Post by Olive on Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:59 pm

Hey there. (:
Would you be interested in a Rarity T-Shirt for the Vexy Dress?
Olive
Olive
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 LQ2kVXL
Posts : 459
Tickets : 310
Join date : 2013-10-02

Back to top Go down

PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 Empty Re: PLEASE LOCK

Post by destinyzoom128 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:07 pm

Olive wrote:Hey there. (:
Would you be interested in a Rarity T-Shirt for the Vexy Dress?

Yes! Do you have the rarity bear code? If you did i have the vexy wig too
destinyzoom128
destinyzoom128
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 LQ2kVXL
Posts : 234
Tickets : 238
Join date : 2013-10-18

Back to top Go down

PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 Empty Re: PLEASE LOCK

Post by Olive on Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:09 pm

destinyzoom128 wrote:

Olive wrote:Hey there. (:
Would you be interested in a Rarity T-Shirt for the Vexy Dress?



Yes! Do you have the rarity bear code? If you did i have the vexy wig too


Awesome! And no, sorry! I just have the shirt.
Olive
Olive
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 LQ2kVXL
Posts : 459
Tickets : 310
Join date : 2013-10-02

Back to top Go down

PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 Empty Re: PLEASE LOCK

Post by destinyzoom128 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:10 pm

Olive wrote:



destinyzoom128 wrote:





Olive wrote:Hey there. (:
Would you be interested in a Rarity T-Shirt for the Vexy Dress?







Yes! Do you have the rarity bear code? If you did i have the vexy wig too






Awesome! And no, sorry! I just have the shirt.



ok can you meet right now? Or i can meet on thursday
destinyzoom128
destinyzoom128
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 LQ2kVXL
Posts : 234
Tickets : 238
Join date : 2013-10-18

Back to top Go down

PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 Empty Re: PLEASE LOCK

Post by Olive on Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:37 pm

I can't get on in about 30 minutes.
Will you still be able to meet up then?
Olive
Olive
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 LQ2kVXL
Posts : 459
Tickets : 310
Join date : 2013-10-02

Back to top Go down

PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 Empty Re: PLEASE LOCK

Post by destinyzoom128 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:33 am

Olive wrote:I can't get on in about 30 minutes.
Will you still be able to meet up then?

Sorry I couldn't meet up but we can meet up anytime on Thurs
destinyzoom128
destinyzoom128
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 LQ2kVXL
Posts : 234
Tickets : 238
Join date : 2013-10-18

Back to top Go down

PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 Empty Re: PLEASE LOCK

Post by SeleMaleficent❀ on Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:06 am

this.

PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 Kitty_10
SeleMaleficent❀
SeleMaleficent❀
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 LQ2kVXL
Posts : 569
Tickets : 674
Join date : 2013-09-25

Back to top Go down

PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 Empty Re: PLEASE LOCK

Post by Olive on Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:57 am

destinyzoom128 wrote:

Olive wrote:I can't get on in about 30 minutes.
Will you still be able to meet up then?



Sorry I couldn't meet up but we can meet up anytime on Thurs
No problem. (:
Could we possibly meet up Thursday morning EST?
Olive
Olive
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 LQ2kVXL
Posts : 459
Tickets : 310
Join date : 2013-10-02

Back to top Go down

PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 Empty Re: PLEASE LOCK

Post by destinyzoom128 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:12 pm

Olive wrote:

destinyzoom128 wrote:



Olive wrote:I can't get on in about 30 minutes.
Will you still be able to meet up then?





Sorry I couldn't meet up but we can meet up anytime on Thurs


No problem. (:
Could we possibly meet up Thursday morning EST?

sure what time?
destinyzoom128
destinyzoom128
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 LQ2kVXL
Posts : 234
Tickets : 238
Join date : 2013-10-18

Back to top Go down

PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 Empty Re: PLEASE LOCK

Post by Olive on Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:17 pm

destinyzoom128 wrote:

Olive wrote:



destinyzoom128 wrote:





Olive wrote:I can't get on in about 30 minutes.
Will you still be able to meet up then?







Sorry I couldn't meet up but we can meet up anytime on Thurs




No problem. (:
Could we possibly meet up Thursday morning EST?



sure what time?

Would about 10:00 AM EST be okay? [:
I could also meet today anytime before 6. :3
Olive
Olive
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 LQ2kVXL
Posts : 459
Tickets : 310
Join date : 2013-10-02

Back to top Go down

PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 Empty Re: PLEASE LOCK

Post by destinyzoom128 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:38 pm

Olive wrote:

destinyzoom128 wrote:



Olive wrote:





destinyzoom128 wrote:







Olive wrote:I can't get on in about 30 minutes.
Will you still be able to meet up then?









Sorry I couldn't meet up but we can meet up anytime on Thurs






No problem. (:
Could we possibly meet up Thursday morning EST?





sure what time?



Would about 10:00 AM EST be okay? [:
I could also meet today anytime before 6. :3

i can meet right now or 10:00 tomorrow will be ok
destinyzoom128
destinyzoom128
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 LQ2kVXL
Posts : 234
Tickets : 238
Join date : 2013-10-18

Back to top Go down

PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 Empty Re: PLEASE LOCK

Post by Olive on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:02 pm

destinyzoom128 wrote:

Olive wrote:



destinyzoom128 wrote:





Olive wrote:







destinyzoom128 wrote:









Olive wrote:I can't get on in about 30 minutes.
Will you still be able to meet up then?











Sorry I couldn't meet up but we can meet up anytime on Thurs








No problem. (:
Could we possibly meet up Thursday morning EST?







sure what time?





Would about 10:00 AM EST be okay? [:
I could also meet today anytime before 6. :3



i can meet right now or 10:00 tomorrow will be ok
Want to go ahead and meet now in BABW? 
I'm KatelynSeashell7. (:
Olive
Olive
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 LQ2kVXL
Posts : 459
Tickets : 310
Join date : 2013-10-02

Back to top Go down

PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 Empty Re: PLEASE LOCK

Post by destinyzoom128 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:02 pm

Olive wrote:

destinyzoom128 wrote:



Olive wrote:





destinyzoom128 wrote:







Olive wrote:









destinyzoom128 wrote:











Olive wrote:I can't get on in about 30 minutes.
Will you still be able to meet up then?













Sorry I couldn't meet up but we can meet up anytime on Thurs










No problem. (:
Could we possibly meet up Thursday morning EST?









sure what time?







Would about 10:00 AM EST be okay? [:
I could also meet today anytime before 6. :3





i can meet right now or 10:00 tomorrow will be ok


Want to go ahead and meet now in BABW? 
I'm KatelynSeashell7. (:

ok
destinyzoom128
destinyzoom128
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 LQ2kVXL
Posts : 234
Tickets : 238
Join date : 2013-10-18

Back to top Go down

PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 Empty Re: PLEASE LOCK

Post by Olive on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:06 pm

Thank you so much! (:
Olive
Olive
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 LQ2kVXL
Posts : 459
Tickets : 310
Join date : 2013-10-02

Back to top Go down

PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 Empty Re: PLEASE LOCK

Post by SeleMaleficent❀ on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:25 pm

so you accept my offer or no?
SeleMaleficent❀
SeleMaleficent❀
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 LQ2kVXL
Posts : 569
Tickets : 674
Join date : 2013-09-25

Back to top Go down

PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 Empty Re: PLEASE LOCK

Post by destinyzoom128 on Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:49 am

Selena♥ wrote:so you accept my offer or no?

No thanks
destinyzoom128
destinyzoom128
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 LQ2kVXL
Posts : 234
Tickets : 238
Join date : 2013-10-18

Back to top Go down

PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 Empty Re: PLEASE LOCK

Post by Chloe on Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:19 pm

just curious, is that christmas vanity really rare?
Chloe
Chloe
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 LQ2kVXL
Posts : 236
Tickets : 386
Join date : 2013-12-03

Back to top Go down

PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 Empty Re: PLEASE LOCK

Post by destinyzoom128 on Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:48 pm

Chloe wrote:just curious, is that christmas vanity really rare?

Im not too sure.
destinyzoom128
destinyzoom128
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 LQ2kVXL
Posts : 234
Tickets : 238
Join date : 2013-10-18

Back to top Go down

PLEASE LOCK - Page 2 Empty Re: PLEASE LOCK

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum