Most users ever online was 201 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Bearville
Sydney's Raffle! Bab_im10
BC Gazette
Sydney's Raffle! 73
Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
Sydney's Raffle! Flags_1
Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

Sydney's Raffle!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sydney's Raffle! Empty Sydney's Raffle!

Post by Sydney on Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:08 pm

*Got permission from Haili.
hurz da proof:
[10:34:46] @ нâℓℓèтт3 : yes ty Sydney's Raffle! 3959191331

Hey guys. I'm so excited to give away these prizes to you guys. I know some of you really want some rares. Well, this raffle is a chance to get you some. I'm not giving away really big prizes, but they're pretty rare. I know BV isn't about rares, that's why I don't really care about the items that I'm giving away. Besides, it's a virtual game. But if it's your dream to have any of these prizes, then why not? ;D
First off, I just want to say, this contest is honored by my new job. ^_^ Thank you guys so much!

Here are the prizes for the contest!
1st:
Default blue BBL! - The color is unwanted, but they're still pretty cool.
2nd:
All seasons set! - Man, they've been my dream. I finally have one now, and it's going to go to you guys. :'D
3rd:
Furry feet! - Although these babies aren't that rare anymore, they're still fabulous.
I REALLY DON'T MISS ANYTHING AHAAAAAA.

'Kay, now you guys are probably wondering, how do I win these prizes? Well since this contest is honored by my new job as a TP, you'll have to answer a trading-related question. No, don't worry! If you're a trading noob, that's okay. I'm aware that this question doesn't have a correct or a wrong answer!
the question is...:
How would you feel if Bearville brought back bunny glasses? Why would you feel the way that you feel?
Oooo, these 'gon be fun. Two perspectives..(a person who has these sunglasses and one who wants these sunglasses.)

Also, sorry-- you must be at least a Baby Recruiter, have 150+ posts, and have been a member for at least 2+ weeks to enter. I don't want people making new random accounts over and over just to enter. 

Here's the form to fill in if you want to enter-
Username:
Bearville username: 
Do you meet the expectations?:
How would you feel if Bearville brought back bunny glasses? Why would you feel the way that you feel?:

Just so ya guys know, this is a raffle. If you don't have a really strong answer, that doesn't matter. Everyone who fills in the form will get their name written on the piece of paper and tossed in a hat. I'll even record myself (no face ofc) if it's possible, lol. 

The raffle will end on April 26, 2014. You guys have 20 days! If time needs to be extended, will do.

Thank you once again. 
Good luck everyone!
-Sydney xoxo
Sydney
Sydney
Trading Pawtrol
Trading Pawtrol

Warning : Sydney's Raffle! LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 2630

Back to top Go down

Sydney's Raffle! Empty Re: Sydney's Raffle!

Post by Bri on Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:14 pm

Username:
Bearville username: Brianna4LeafClover919
Do you meet the expectations?: ya
How would you feel if Bearville brought back bunny glasses? Why would you feel the way that you feel?: I would be really mad because yes I already have them, but if they brought them back then it would mess up all the trading values just like they messed everything up when they brought EFTs & Ballet flats back
Bri
Bri
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 3451

Back to top Go down

Post by amazingleah☆ on Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:17 pm

Username: Leah
Bearville username: SandiQueenBee
Do you meet the expectations?: Yup c;
How would you feel if Bearville brought back bunny glasses? Why would you feel the way that you feel?: 
Whale. Let's begin.
I don't really care, because I have them myself. But when an item returns, such as the EFT, you start seeing it as a sort of ordinary item. It's weird seeing newbies of the world today trotting around in EFTs, it just doesn't look right. But I'd feel sorry for those who had just traded something like their whole account or a Manager Necklace (a bit desperate but I bet someone out there did it xD) only to find that the next day, they were for sale at Pawlette's or something. It would be kind of cool having a hundred pairs of them in your inventory though. xD

ty for hosting and good luck bbys<33
amazingleah☆
amazingleah☆
Reporter
Reporter

Tickets : 2743

Back to top Go down

Post by *w* on Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:21 pm

Username: ♥Luci
Bearville username: OceanHoney22
Do you meet the expectations?: Yes
How would you feel if Bearville brought back bunny glasses? Why would you feel the way that you feel?: If Bearville brought bunny back, I would feel somewhat upset {but I'll live}. This is because I traded a lot for bunny {twice}. The first time, I was cheated because I didn't realize that I gave the girl I was trading too much so she had the better trade. The second time, I received bunny, I traded a lot {again}. However, I don't play Bearville that often so I'm okay with bunny brought back. In addition, bunny looks cool...xD
*w*
*w*
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 365

Back to top Go down

Post by BananaAriana on Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:53 pm

Username: BAEnanaAriana

Bearville username: Ariana2hip1220

Do you meet the expectations?: Yup:O)

It will be good in way cause it gives everyone, not just rare people a chance to get bunny glasses but it will also be bad to the people who spent really long time trying to get bunny glasses.

And thanks for hosting this WONDERFUL contest!

BananaAriana
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by April on Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:09 pm

Username: April

Bearville username: AliApril409

Do you meet the expectations?: Yeah

How would you feel if Bearville brought back bunny glasses? Why would you feel the way that you feel?: I would love it tbh because I love bunny glasses and I would enjoy another pair. I remember when I was younger and I wanted one so badly but could never get one since no one had one in their inventory. But I would only like it if I was the only one who had the code since I'm sure if everyone could get multiple pairs, they would and then the value would drop down kind of like eft's. 
April
April
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 2777

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Curry(; on Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:45 pm

Username: Stephanie curry(;
Bearville username: angelabear432
Do you meet the expectations?: yes xD
How would you feel if Bearville brought back bunny glasses? Why would you feel the way that you feel?: well, I would want to get a pair, but when I get them I wouldn't use them. It's because afterwards the glasses would lose their rarity, and they wouldn't be as special anymore. I would feel this way because then everyone would be wearing them and then maybe even people who didn't even know about them but knew they were rare just said they had them before bearville brought them back. I don't think it would be fair or correct, I believe that bearville shouldn't bring them back for these reasons.

thanks syd for the contest <3 xD
Stephanie Curry(;
Stephanie Curry(;
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 702

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza on Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:50 pm

Username: Samantha
Bearville username: SamanthaApril843
Do you meet the expectations?: Yes
How would you feel if Bearville brought back bunny glasses? Why would you feel the way that you feel?: I would be mad if they brought back bunny glasses. Even though it would be cool to have another pair and I could give it to someone, bunny will lose its rarity like since efts and the ballet flats came back. A lot of people will be wearing bunny and then it would look like nobody doesn't have it. Bunny is probably my favorite item ever so to see it lose its cool and rarity, I'll be pretty upset since nowadays there's not many rare stuff left since people were playing around and finding the bears to rare psis like grand and the manager heart necklace. The only stuff that would be rare would be mouse and letterman, and I would just be sad to see bunny lose everything that it had. I think it should stay being rare and wanted.
Hazza
Hazza

Tickets : 11406

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Harmony♥ on Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:54 pm

Username: Lacey
Bearville username: AngelPaw664

Do you meet the expectations?: yeah
How would you feel if Bearville brought back bunny glasses? Why would you feel the way that you feel?: Honestly, how I feel, if bunny glasses came back to bearville, I would be kind of upset. I mean, they are rare and all but if they came back, they would not be rare any more. A lot of people on bearvuille who got bunny glasses have been working so hard to get them and traded a lot of rare for them, but, on the other hand, I would also be a little happy, because, even though if they did come back and they were not rare any more, and ones who have been wanting them for a while, (not because they are rare, because they just want them) they would get a chance to get them.
♥Harmony♥
♥Harmony♥
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Sydney on Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:06 pm

Thank you all for entering!
Also, forgot to mention: please don't publish individual posts saying, "good luck!". If you want to say that, just include it at the bottom of your entry! It'd be easier for me to write names down. So, I want a full thread of just entries. Thank you!
Sydney
Sydney
Trading Pawtrol
Trading Pawtrol

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:23 pm

Username: Maddy
Bearville username: Maceyheart114
How would you feel if Bearville brought back bunny glasses? Why would you feel the way that you feel?: I would feel okay. I would feel that way because I want them because they match with every outfit. They are such a great fashion piece! That'd be nice, but then everyone in Bearville would have them. They'd still go with the outfits so most people would wear them. Then a new trend would start. So I'd feel okay because of what I said above.

Thanks for hosting this!
Maddy
Maddy
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 440

Back to top Go down

Post by fayegranny✮ on Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:04 am

Username: fayesunshine
Bearville username: FayeTeddyBear
Do you meet the expectations?: oui, mademoiselle
I think it really depends on how BV brought them back, if they ever would. For example, bunny glasses as a prize from the fountain or a giveaway would be far easier to obtain than if they were to put the Springtime Fun Bunny online only for people to obtain the certificate. 
Having said that, personally I wouldn't mind at all if BV brought bunny glasses back one way or another. Although many of us had to trade long and hard for a pair of them, I got mine for free from a contest and I've heard multiple stories of people having received them from friends (whether this is from old players quitting, or the certificate code being leaked). From the point of view of newer players now, why should they continue having to 'work hard' when more and more people can get free items nowadays through connections?
Furthermore, we must see that at the 'end of the day', BV is merely a virtual game where we can relax and have fun. We may have encountered all sorts of 'difficulties' on our 'journey' of collecting rare items, only to find that they appear in BVO a week later *cough* EFTs *cough* - but the achievement and joy of gaining something, no matter how virtual, in my opinion usurps any possible feeling of injustice or resentment. And if you did lose out significantly, remember that any activity on BV has no impact on your future, real life at all.

and also i find bunny quite cute i mean what kind of genius decided to put ears on glasses 15

thanks for reading my essay and good luck to everyone ; D
fayegranny✮
fayegranny✮
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator

Tickets : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by Niall on Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:32 am

Here's the form to fill in if you want to enter-
Username: Abby
Bearville username: AbbyTabby1170
Do you meet the expectations?: mmhhhmm
How would you feel if Bearville brought back bunny glasses? Why would you feel the way that you feel?:whale, it would be okay and then it wouldn't.. It would mess up trades, but also people around babw wouldn't be all mad because they don't have them. It annoys me when they complain about it.
But people would at least be happy. <3

Thank youu ❤️
Niall
Niall
Chatbox Mod
Chatbox Mod

Tickets : 4422

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:18 am

Username: Mark
Bearville username:  YizelScorpio
Do you meet the expectations?: Yes ma'am ;) 
How would you feel if Bearville brought back bunny glasses? Why would you feel the way that you feel?: Well, I believe if they did bring back bunny glasses, a lot of the rares are now iffy on whether things are rare or not.  It will at least effect trades a lot just like furry and bbl.  I wouldn't mind if they did or didn't to be completely honest.  Why I feel this way is because they are all just items and every item should be traded for items you enjoy and not just to be rare.  You gotta have fun too  17 
Mark
Mark
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 475

Back to top Go down

Post by Sydney on Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:48 pm

Thank you to everyone so far!
Anyone else?
Sydney
Sydney
Trading Pawtrol
Trading Pawtrol

Back to top Go down

Post by 'bree♡ on Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:12 pm

[size=17.27272605895996]Username:[/size]
[size=17.27272605895996]Bearville username:  aubreesugar6[/size]
[size=17.27272605895996]Do you meet the expectations?: yes[/size]
[size=17.27272605895996]How would you feel if Bearville brought back bunny glasses? Why would you feel the way that you feel?: well, i think it would be okay. Probably not that fair  to those that have worked for them. Not much is even really rare anymore. But honestly, i think it would be a negative thing to do.[/size]
'bree♡
'bree♡
Event Planner
Event Planner

Tickets : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by amazingleah☆ on Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:45 am

just wanna say an extra good luck to everyone x
amazingleah☆
amazingleah☆
Reporter
Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαтту☼ on Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:50 pm

good luck peeps 11 I cant enter im not a bby recruiter 56 
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Sydney on Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:29 pm

You can always try to recruit. You just need at least 1 recruit to be a baby recruiter. ;]
Sydney
Sydney
Trading Pawtrol
Trading Pawtrol

Back to top Go down

Post by Olive on Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:00 pm

Username: Olive
Bearville username: KatelynSeashell7
Do you meet the expectations?: I think so. c:
How would you feel if Bearville brought back bunny glasses? Why would you feel the way that you feel?: Well... to be honest, I've never really been interested in bunny glasses. I don't really collect rare clothes/accessories on BV. I only collect what I think is cute. Don't get me wrong, bunny is really cute, but I've just never really wanted them. I'm honestly not even sure where they're from. I see that they're extremely wanted so I'm sure that there would be those that were happy if they came back. But, for those who have traded lots for them and then for them to just come back and be easy to get and lose their value, that would be super frustrating. :3

good luck to all who enter!
and thanks Sydney, for this awesome raffle. (:
Olive
Olive
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 310

Back to top Go down

Post by onedirectionislife on Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:54 pm

I need to recruit people!!!!
onedirectionislife
onedirectionislife
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 4116

Back to top Go down

Post by Sydney on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:39 pm

Hello, I am happy to say that I got my items back. This raffle will be postponed to the 26th. :]
Sydney
Sydney
Trading Pawtrol
Trading Pawtrol

Back to top Go down

Post by amazingleah☆ on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:19 pm

Yay Syd! (:
I'm looking forward to the draw 17
amazingleah☆
amazingleah☆
Reporter
Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliLove on Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:55 pm

Username:CaliLove
Bearville username: TawniCocoa6
Do you meet the expectations?:Yes <3
How would you feel if Bearville brought back bunny glasses? Why would you feel the way that you feel?: I would feel both good and bad. Good because if you don't have bunny glasses then that would make you feel awesome to be able to get it and get with the "rare people" haha xD Also its bad because like If you worked SO hard on getting bunny glasses and you traded some really nice things for them and then  bam they are back i would be super mad and upset. Smile 
Thanks for the contest! Smile 
CaliLove
CaliLove
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 786

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudie♥ on Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:29 pm

Username: Claudia
Bearville username: BriannaAdorable1247
How would you feel if Bearville brought back bunny glasses? Why would you feel the way that you feel?: I would be happy because Bearville isn't about rares, in my opinion. I would feel happy that everyone gets the chance to have stylish glasses. Razz 
Claudie♥
Claudie♥
EventPlannerC
EventPlannerC

Tickets : 3088

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum