Bearville City
Idea~  °  Bearville City Awards °  ~ 2014 Easterwavinggif4

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville City
Idea~  °  Bearville City Awards °  ~ 2014 Easterwavinggif4
Bearville City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey it's frickin 2019
Idea~  °  Bearville City Awards °  ~ 2014 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:48 am by Olive

» THIS SITE WAS TOXIC ***CHANGE MY MIND****
Idea~  °  Bearville City Awards °  ~ 2014 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:44 am by Olive

» Post before Abby posts (:
Idea~  °  Bearville City Awards °  ~ 2014 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:58 am by goCards

» MEANEST MEMBER OF BEARVILLE CITY CHECKKKK
Idea~  °  Bearville City Awards °  ~ 2014 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 3:16 am by Hazza

» BC's Official Counting Post! *win tickets*
Idea~  °  Bearville City Awards °  ~ 2014 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 1:35 pm by goCards

» BEARVILLE CITY RULES | Please read and agree before posting! | AS OF 3/9/14
Idea~  °  Bearville City Awards °  ~ 2014 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:09 am by CaliLove

» CaliLove's Admin Application! (hope I get chosen!)
Idea~  °  Bearville City Awards °  ~ 2014 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:02 am by CaliLove

» RED AND WATER ARE NOT ACTUALLY SISTERS (a thread)
Idea~  °  Bearville City Awards °  ~ 2014 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 3:46 am by CaliLove

» rate the siggie above you!
Idea~  °  Bearville City Awards °  ~ 2014 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Bearville
Idea~  °  Bearville City Awards °  ~ 2014 Bab_im10
BC Gazette
Idea~  °  Bearville City Awards °  ~ 2014 73
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
Idea~  °  Bearville City Awards °  ~ 2014 Flags_1
Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

Idea~ ° Bearville City Awards ° ~ 2014

Go down

Idea~  °  Bearville City Awards °  ~ 2014 Empty Idea~ ° Bearville City Awards ° ~ 2014

Post by SeleMaleficent❀ Thu May 29, 2014 6:12 pm

Hi guys this is mine idea ( if i write something wrong , sorry , my first language not is english )

My idea its calling '' bearville City Awards'' , you know the awards on television we can do an awards some same but on bv and here.

The only winners are the first and second winners. We can create a vote on BC to:

The best poster.

The more active.

wich has more friends.

the more active on chat.

The girl or boy wich create the BEST graphics.

The best Admin.

Etc...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The opening to this bearville city awards , would be '' The best outfit'' the outfit need to be elegant and refined. These would be a dress code. is preferable to be a dress. We can choose a place to do this. This vote would be the same day , the people need to create a post of the outfit you have ( you can't edit ) and the people wanna vote for your outfit need to post in your post .'' I vote for you ''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We would create a vote after this , and announce in the day of the awards , but the vote of the '' Best outfit '' its in the same day. i would like everyone participate. we can make a game on the chat. Later we would announce the winners etc.. 

To announce the winners we can post , create a video saying the winner ( with music xD ) or saying here, on the chat.

On the ending of the awards we would do other parade ( with others outfits elegant ) to this, not have prize , Later we would send all the prizes.
The prizes would be tickets and items. 

this is a fun event.

I wish you like my idea c:

Thanks , Have nice day.
SeleMaleficent❀
SeleMaleficent❀
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : Idea~  °  Bearville City Awards °  ~ 2014 LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 674

Back to top Go down

Idea~  °  Bearville City Awards °  ~ 2014 Empty Re: Idea~ ° Bearville City Awards ° ~ 2014

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 6:14 pm

The EPs were going to do something like this, but we decided that it had too much potential to cause drama (like if someone didn't get an award, or someone didn't get the award they wanted, etc).

Back to top Go down