Bearville City
Forever Beauty ~Under Construction! Please Do Not Post!~ Easterwavinggif4

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey it's frickin 2019
Forever Beauty ~Under Construction! Please Do Not Post!~ EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 4:09 pm by Mixi

» BC's Official Counting Post! *win tickets*
Forever Beauty ~Under Construction! Please Do Not Post!~ EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 12:13 pm by Savanah

» Post before Abby posts (:
Forever Beauty ~Under Construction! Please Do Not Post!~ EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 7:15 pm by Hazza

» rate the siggie above you!
Forever Beauty ~Under Construction! Please Do Not Post!~ EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 pm by Hazza

» Bikes vs. Skateboards
Forever Beauty ~Under Construction! Please Do Not Post!~ EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 12:36 am by Hazza

» MollyFlyer's wishlist
Forever Beauty ~Under Construction! Please Do Not Post!~ EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:19 pm by MollyFlyer

» BC Outfit Contest ~GREAT PRIZES ~4 days~
Forever Beauty ~Under Construction! Please Do Not Post!~ EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:03 pm by cupcakestar12

» Trading light blue and yellow bbl shirts (: <3
Forever Beauty ~Under Construction! Please Do Not Post!~ EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 2:01 pm by TheQueen

» Olive's New Wishlist! ~ June 23
Forever Beauty ~Under Construction! Please Do Not Post!~ EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 1:32 pm by MollyFlyer

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Bearville
Forever Beauty ~Under Construction! Please Do Not Post!~ Bab_im10
BC Gazette
Forever Beauty ~Under Construction! Please Do Not Post!~ 73
Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
Forever Beauty ~Under Construction! Please Do Not Post!~ Flags_1
Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

Forever Beauty ~Under Construction! Please Do Not Post!~

Go down

Forever Beauty ~Under Construction! Please Do Not Post!~ Empty Forever Beauty ~Under Construction! Please Do Not Post!~

Post by CaliLove on Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:37 pm

Hello everyone in beauty land! This club will be opening soon. I have the idea of what I am going to do with the club, but I need some help too! I have some "job positions" for the club. I need anyone who wants to join to please pm me the form below to join the club, or to get a job. 

~Once again this club is under construction so please do not post, just pm me. Thanks!~

Form to join:
BC Username:
Favorite Beauty Product:
Favorite Beauty person to watch on youtube: 

Form for a job: 
BC Username: 
What position are you applying for?(graphic artist, assistant, welcomer.)-
Why Do you want this position? 

Okay so here are what the jobs do below:

Graphic artist- Basically the graphic artists will make graphics for the club and they will help me with setting up the pictures and everything for the club.

Assistant- This is the person who basically I share all the information of the club with. The assistant watches over the club, stays active with the club, can welcome or accept people into the club, and more. 

Welcomer- The welcomer is a fun job because you get to accept people into the club as well. 

~Note, please note that if your chosen as a welcomer or assistant then please pm me who joined. Thanks!~

Jobs Opened: 
Graphic Artist(1)
Assistant(1)
Welcomer(1)

Thanks for reading and remember to pm me all the info until the club is open! Thanks! <3

Love,
CaliforniaGirl
CaliLove
CaliLove
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : Forever Beauty ~Under Construction! Please Do Not Post!~ LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 786

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum