Bearville City
Another World - Page 5 Easterwavinggif4

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville City
Another World - Page 5 Easterwavinggif4
Bearville City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey it's frickin 2019
Another World - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:48 am by Olive

» THIS SITE WAS TOXIC ***CHANGE MY MIND****
Another World - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:44 am by Olive

» Post before Abby posts (:
Another World - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:58 am by goCards

» MEANEST MEMBER OF BEARVILLE CITY CHECKKKK
Another World - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 3:16 am by Hazza

» BC's Official Counting Post! *win tickets*
Another World - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 1:35 pm by goCards

» BEARVILLE CITY RULES | Please read and agree before posting! | AS OF 3/9/14
Another World - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:09 am by CaliLove

» CaliLove's Admin Application! (hope I get chosen!)
Another World - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:02 am by CaliLove

» RED AND WATER ARE NOT ACTUALLY SISTERS (a thread)
Another World - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 3:46 am by CaliLove

» rate the siggie above you!
Another World - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Bearville
Another World - Page 5 Bab_im10
BC Gazette
Another World - Page 5 73
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
Another World - Page 5 Flags_1
Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

Another World

+22
amazingleah☆
Cαтту☼
Chloe
Niall
Llama☼
MickeyTimi♥
Prism
Trins♥
MuNcH♥
Franchescax-x
☆§arah☆
amyboo
Sydney
Snowy❄Sam
*w*
Rosie~
Colleen
BananaAriana
Amber
millie♔
halsmermaid♔
Mark
26 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Another World - Page 5 Empty Re: Another World

Post by Niall Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:33 am

omg i haven't looked at this in ages but GOOD JOB BABY CAKE 25
Niall
Niall
Chatbox Mod
Chatbox Mod

Warning : Another World - Page 5 LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 4422

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:35 am

Thank you c:  ~Finished Chapter 19
Mark
Mark
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 475

Back to top Go down

Post by *w* Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:38 am

more please Very Happy?
*w*
*w*
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 365

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:12 am

Another World

Chapter 20

The Search

Birds flew high in the air singing their normal glorious wake up call.  The breeze of autumn rushed in to greet Bakersville.  The air chilled Mark as he awoke from his slumber.  He slowly sat up and realized he slept on the hill that night.  Carefully, he got closer to the cliff and watched Bakersville stir.  As he observed the people of Bakersville, a presence of some kind was felt behind him.  Mark turned around quickly to find a person draped in light a distance a way.  The person turned around and began to walk down into the Forest Bend.  That inspired something inside of Mark to get up and follow the mysterious person.  He followed the person all the way to the edge of the forest to the entrance of the Twisted Woods.  He remembered what happened the last time he entered those woods.  All would fade to a bottomless pit of darkness and woe to all that entered.  He spoke up,
"Excuse me..."
He walked up to the very entrance of the woods as the darkness touched his face.  He shivered from such dark power and took a step back.  The person wrapped in a garment of light turned to see him.  The person's eyes were golden like the hair that came from her head.
"I know well that these woods are dangerous, but they have no power against me.  I am known as The Lady of The Lake.  I aid in the balance between the darkness and the light.  I also know much wisdom of the past and present alike from all men and wizards.  To know wisdom or to gain powers from me comes with a price.  What price will you pay to get back your friend?"
Mark looked at her puzzled and asked,
"What do you mean?"
"You have two friends.  One of them is evil.  This friend also says she is good, but I warn you, she is not.  Another appears to be good, but has a evil past.  Yet, this friend is willing to change.  The one who is willing to change is in the depths of the Twisted Woods.  Your other friend is safe where you last left your friend.  Be careful with how you continue to go on from here.  This will reveal your path in life."
The lady began to fade and soon disappeared.  Darkness began to shroud Mark's vision as he stepped back from the woods.  I can't leave my friend that is in the woods.  I have to save them, but it's so dangerous and I can loose my life....  No, I will do whatever it takes.  Even if it is Jacob or someone I hate.  I won't abandon them.  He looked back up at the woods and slowly stepped in.  All was dark and shadows flooded the wood.  Mark managed to create a light in his hand and he began to walk through the woods.  
     It felt like hours and hours of walking when Mark checked the time.  12:35pm it read.  He lifted his head and continued walking.  His stomach rumbled with hunger while a stitch formed in his side.  There was a log a little way ahead that he planned to sit on, and he did so.  The light from the sky was of no use.  The trees were so thick that al sunlight was obscured from the wooded floor.  Mark reached inside his pockets to find nothing to eat.
"Well....I have magic right?"
He looked at his hand.
"Let's see what you can do."
He concentrated on his hunger and what would be good to eat.  He looked up and saw a glass of water and a piece of bread with peanut butter.  Smiling to himself, he picked up the water and food and began to eat.  As he did so, a large pair of eyes watched his every move from the moment when he sat down.  Mark finished his meal and stood up.  A voice sounded in his head.  Don't move another inch.  Mark grew alarmed when he heard the voice in his head.  He thought he knew it was his conscience, but even that almost set him off.  Turn around very slowly and start walking.  So he did so.  With every small step he took, it grew more painful not to run away for safety.  Once you are able to hear footsteps behind you, slowly turn to your side.  Mark continued to walk for a few seconds.  He still heard nothing.  Then, he could hear it.  What sounded like very large footsteps began to sound louder and louder while a heavy breathing become clearer to hear.  Mark stopped and turned to his side.  The noise stopped behind him and a very faint growl was audible.  He almost collapsed out of fear from the animal, but kept his ground.  Now!!!  Mark turned around completely while the mark on his hand lit up.  The large animal that was hidden in the shadows leapt from where it hid and was milliseconds from fully pouncing on Mark.  As this scene took place, a magic like Mark never felt before rushed through his fingertips straight into the heart of the beast and it blew the beast a few feet away from him.  Mark fell over backwards from the effects of his magic and scooted away from the beast.  The creature got up, shook itself out, and bounded away from Mark.  Shaken and tired, Mark got up from where he had fallen and held on to every tree that passed him as he went deeper into the woods.  It seemed to be much later in the day that he was about to give up searching, until something unexpected happened.  The ground he now stepped on lit up a blueish color and created a path.  His face lit up with hope as he followed it.  Finally he could find this friend, whoever it was, and bring them home.  He approached a circle formed by trees with silvery lines of light flowing in them.  He lifted his head up to see what the trees were surrounding, and Mark found the robed figure.
Mark
Mark
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 475

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:57 am

~bump
Mark
Mark