Bearville City
Another World - Page 2 Easterwavinggif4

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville City
Another World - Page 2 Easterwavinggif4
Bearville City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey it's frickin 2019
Another World - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:48 am by Olive

» THIS SITE WAS TOXIC ***CHANGE MY MIND****
Another World - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:44 am by Olive

» Post before Abby posts (:
Another World - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:58 am by goCards

» MEANEST MEMBER OF BEARVILLE CITY CHECKKKK
Another World - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 3:16 am by Hazza

» BC's Official Counting Post! *win tickets*
Another World - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 1:35 pm by goCards

» BEARVILLE CITY RULES | Please read and agree before posting! | AS OF 3/9/14
Another World - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:09 am by CaliLove

» CaliLove's Admin Application! (hope I get chosen!)
Another World - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:02 am by CaliLove

» RED AND WATER ARE NOT ACTUALLY SISTERS (a thread)
Another World - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 3:46 am by CaliLove

» rate the siggie above you!
Another World - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Bearville
Another World - Page 2 Bab_im10
BC Gazette
Another World - Page 2 73
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
Another World - Page 2 Flags_1
Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

Another World

+22
amazingleah☆
Cαтту☼
Chloe
Niall
Llama☼
MickeyTimi♥
Prism
Trins♥
MuNcH♥
Franchescax-x
☆§arah☆
amyboo
Sydney
Snowy❄Sam
*w*
Rosie~
Colleen
BananaAriana
Amber
millie♔
halsmermaid♔
Mark
26 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Another World - Page 2 Empty Re: Another World

Post by amyboo Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:28 am

Amazing, more please!<3333333
Tipp; when someone is talking, indent it (enter) so that it's easier to read, and because that's how it's supposed to look in books and etc (;
amyboo
amyboo
Reporter
Reporter

Warning : Another World - Page 2 LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 3236

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:30 am

Thanks so much!  I was actually thinking about it while writing it but I was too lazy Razz  I will fix it in chapter 6 hehe X3
Mark
Mark
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 475

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆§arah☆ Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:35 am

Ahhhhhhmazing!!!!
☆§arah☆
☆§arah☆
Baby Bear
Baby Bear

Tickets : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy❄Sam Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:22 am

OMG. I am just going to start with MORE MORE MORE PLEASE! I love this story and every chapter I read I love this story even more. It always leaves me on edge and I always want more. Today is one of those days that left me on edge.  I love being on edge because when I am I am excited to read the next chapter and I read each word more carefully so I don't miss a think. This is a great book and you are a great writer. If you keep writing like this one day you  could be a published writer with lots of amazing books that everyone reads and loves. MORE MORE MORE PLEASE!!!!!
Snowy❄Sam
Snowy❄Sam
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by BananaAriana Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:46 am

Moar now pu-lease!!!

BananaAriana
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie~ Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:11 pm

This was the best chapter I had ever read. You are the best writer in the world. I can't wait for chapter 6. You left us on a 
 CLIFFHANGER!
Rosie~
Rosie~
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 232

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:55 pm

This is officially my 50'th post and that brings me into the first qualification of many things on Bearville City!  I hope you guys enjoy this next chapter a lot! (even if it doesn't have as much thought as the last one XD)

Another World
Chapter 6
The Backstabber
     The girl stood up quickly and glared fiercely at Mark.  No doubt she was very angry that Mark found out.  Mark slowly spoke up, 
"Well, would you like some coffee or something pleasant to drink or to eat for the moment?"
The girl seemed like she was going to attack him at any moment. 
"No?  Ok then.  Well, your room is down the hall and the second door on the left and the bathroom is right next to it.  Enjoy!"
Mark cautiously darted for the kitchen door until the girl said, 
"Thank you for everything I guess...."     
She looked down at her feet and walked up to Mark.
"Please don't tell anyone about what you saw."  
Mark looked at her with a puzzled look and replied,
"And what was that that I saw?"     He winked at her and went into the kitchen.  He prepped a small meal.  The only reason he cooked was because he was the only one there to make the food, since he lived alone.  He knocked on the girl's door and placed a steaming tray of kale soup with bacon, sweet french sausage, and sliced potatoes.  The girl rushed to it and devoured it like she had not had any food for days.  
"Thank you Mark." 
"You are most welcome even if I don't know your name."  Mark headed for the door.
"It's Skia.  My name I mean is Skia."
Mark turned around and took a bow.
"Well it is a honor to meet you Skia.  I hope you enjoy your stay in my home."  Mark gave a warming smile and walked out.
     Mark went to his room and sat on his bed.  He was exhausted from what had happened last night and throughout that day.  Mark was sure to sleep soundly.  He changed to his pajamas and took of his gloves.  He examined the mark of the black dragon on his hand more closely.  When he starred at it for a minute or so, it appeared to be moving by itself.  Mark knew something was terribly wrong with the mark on his hand.  Who was he?  What did his mark mean?  He became determined to speak with his teacher about his mark the next day.  He went to bed and dozed off.  

"I'm in"  
"Very good, very good indeed!"
"What are my next orders my lord?"
"Know him, study him, find his weaknesses, and discover how to destroy him from the inside out."
"Will that be all my lord?"
"One more thing, there is much you do not know about him and this is only a test run.  For all you know, he could be an ordinary human, or he could be the most powerful wizard in the entire realm.  Yet, that is for you to find out."
"As you wish."
With that, the two voices stopped in the middle of the night.  The one figure left the room while a very dark person stood in the corner of the room.  He looked exactly like Mark, but, his skin was black as night and he was a shadow himself.  His eyes lit up a dark ominous purple.  He gave a cruel and cold smile as the first figure strode out of the room.  Something horribly wrong was about to happen in Mark's near future.

Last edited by Mark on Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mark
Mark
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie~ Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:04 am

Oh. My. God. That. was. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. 

You are sooooooooooo good at writing. ARE YOU IN honors english or something Razz:?: :?: :?:
Rosie~
Rosie~
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 232

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy❄Sam Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:28 am

OMG!!!! I am so sad that this chapter is over :( . I want MORE!!!! It is getting so good! BEST CHAPTER YET! Time travel to the next chapter! Lol! MORE MORE MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Snowy❄Sam
Snowy❄Sam
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:35 am

I was actually very tempted to show you guys who was talking but I changed my mind and left it a mystery for a few or a couple of chapters down the road.  XD
Mark
Mark
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BananaAriana Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:23 pm

This is actually the best story ever!! You should publish this  when you finish making the book !!! I'm not kidding!!! 1 word, 4 letters, 100,000,000,000 exclamation marks, more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BananaAriana
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Franchescax-x Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:29 am

more c: xD
this is really good! :3
Franchescax-x
Franchescax-x
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : Another World - Page 2 FfpdVzJ
Tickets : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:59 pm

Another World
Chapter 7
The Adventures of Bubble and Mr. Tag Along
     Mark woke up to the buzzing of his phone.  
"What......?
"Mark!!!! IT'S ME BUBBLE!!!!!"
"First off, it's 7am and I still have leeway to sleep in for another two minutes, and second, how did you get my phone number?!"
"Well, that really doesn't matter.  Anyway, I wanna skip school and have an adventure! I have been dying to have another adventure since our last one wit those....those....whatever they are called."
"Shadow statues......?" Mark murmured
"YEAH!  THAT WORD!  Well this is my early birthday gift that I want you to give me today.  So get up out of bed you lazy bum and lets have an adventure!"
"Fine.."  Mark groaned and hung up the phone.  
He was not in the mood for another adventure.  Nonetheless, Mark got ready and called in the school with another lame excuse to skip out. Mark had no idea what he was getting into.
"Where have you been Mark?!  I have been waiting for like a half an hour."
"Considering you woke me up at the time you did and that I was grumpy, you should be thankful to me that it was only 30 minutes."  Bubble rolled her eyes and they walked through The Forest Bend.
"So where to Mr. Wonder?"
"Well lets have a milder adventure before we get into anything too major.  How about the Entrance?  I know about a secret entrance or something."
"You mean the tree house....?"
Mark was about to speak again but he remembered that it was indeed the tree house.
"Maybe I could make up my own adventure...."
"Hahahaha!  You, one of the most popular girls at school, can make up a really amazing adventure?!  I'd like to see that."  Bubble's face grew a bright red.
"FINE!  Watch me and gaze in awe."
Mark watched her walk around the forest for the longest time trying to make up an adventure.  This was one of her first times making up an adventure.  Not like the actual real adventures Mark had of course.  After a while she came up with a story line and the two acted it out.

"What shall we do with the boy?"
"That is not for you to worry about.  For you, I have told you to exploit his weakness.  Many people are after him and I want you to be the first one to him. He is the one I need to carry out my plans."
"Master, why can I not deal with him myself?  Surely the boy is....."
"ENOUGH!  You have heard my commands and you WILL carry them out.  Besides, it all began with him and with him, everything shall be brought to a brief and bitter end.  I will wait for the opportune time to reveal myself.  His little friend Bubble may be of assistance to us since she is so adventure hungry.  Malifore, my loyal grim slave, put on your disguise and play the good guy for our dear friend Mark."
A dark deep voice answered back, 
"Yes my master."     
The sound of a great wind flashed through the room and Malifore was gone.  
"There is no place you can run or hide from me Mark.  I will find you and I will destroy you."  

Last edited by Mark on Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mark
Mark
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy❄Sam Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:21 am

PLEASE MORE!!!!!! rainbow sheep 5 the hoping rainbow sheep wants more too! lol
Snowy❄Sam
Snowy❄Sam
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:02 am

I'm so sorry it's taking me a few days to think about this next chapter.  I really want it to be amazing for you guys and I try to think on what way leads where and all the options I can do.  I already know what the end of the book is gonna be like and it's really just incredibly epic at the end.  The filler stuff just helps to build up to the end.  Thanks for being so patient and sorry it's taking me like forever X3!!!!!
Mark
Mark
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:51 pm

It has been a total of over 10 hours so I can now post the next chapter of Another World!!!!!!
HAPPY READING!
Another World
Chapter 8
Snooping Through the House of Another
     Skia awoke when she heard the front door close.  She was wide awake.  She checked the time and decided to skip school.  She thought to herself 
"Mark was probably getting a head start at school.  No wonder none of the girls there go after him."
She got up and paced to a checklist that was hidden under her jacket.
"Get into his house..... check."
She glanced down the list to see the second thing to do.  Explore and study who Mark really was.  She wrote next to it, 'in progress'.  She covered the list back up and began to look around.
     After a unsuccessful hour of going through his room quietly, she went to the kitchen and searched for something for breakfast.  She opened the refrigerator to find left over spaghetti, salad, orange juice, brussel sprouts, and eggs.  
"Oh goody, human food..."
She fixed up a quick plate of brussel sprouts and orange juice and continued to look.  It felt like hours while she searched through Mark's inventory of items in his room.  She had only finished one room and there were many more to go.  She checked the time and it was only 10 o'clock.  
"Good thing I got a head start.  The only thing I found was some picture book from ten years ago with nothing but his friends and....."
She paused while she spoke to herself.
"But no baby pictures?!?!"
She rushed back to the book she picked up earlier while searching.  It only went back to when he was a mere 7 year old boy.  She wondered about this and noticed no pictures of his parents.
"Who are your parents?  Who are you Mark?"  
She put the book back and headed for another room.
     By the time it was 3 in the evening, she had searched every room thoroughly.  She sat on the floor in the middle of the hallway stroking her hair with her fingers.  She stood up and hit the wall.
"Who in this world are...."
She stopped again.  Her hand lit up and the wall lit up.  All kinds of different shapes appeared on the hallway wall and transformed into different colors.  One was a brilliant yellow, then pink, and then to green.  Once all the shapes were done moving around, the wall seemed to have collapsed and a dark corridor stood before her leading down.  She gazed into the pit and saw torches lit by some strange fire.  The fire was not a normal fire lit by our world, but a black and dark purple fire that gave off both a negative light and negative energy. To one, it would seem draining.
"Alright Mark, it's time for answers.  Who are you?"
     She stepped down on the stairs and descended into a dark room.  All around were books and tables with different plants on them.  The plants were very alive staring at Skia.  There was a pedestal with a great bog book in the middle of the room.  She carefully walked up to it and noticed statues in each of the corners of the room.  She knew full well who and what they were.
"Stay back!  Don't you dare come near me or I will burn this book!"
The shadow statues didn't move.
"I told you, don't come any closer!"
She was a bit panicked.  Then, she finally realized that they were just statues.  The shadow part of them must have detached from the statue long ago.  She relaxed and opened the book.  she could only open to the first page, but the rest of the book appeared to be blank.  No writing was on the paper but the first one.  She came back to the first page, which asked to read her hand to see who she was.  She closed the book and decided to leave the book like that.
"There must be some kind of diary or a book that doesn't belong here."
Skia then looked around and found a children's fairy tale book.  It was definitely a book that didn't belong.  She dropped the book on the floor to see the most visited page in it.  It opened to a story of 'The Invisible Kingdom.'  She began to read it until she heard the door open upstairs and a voice saying,
"Guess who's back?"
She turned pale and put the book back hurriedly.  She dashed up the stairs and ran into Mark at the very top.
"Ow!" Skia cried.
"Where did you come from?"
"Uhh....."
Mark looked behind her to see the corridor that lead down.
"I have not seen that before in my life.  Do you mind explaining to me what you were doing while I was off with my friend?"
Mark
Mark
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:15 am

omg! this is sossosoo amazinggg!<33
you have such talent : D
more please :DDD

Amber
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Warning : Another World - Page 2 FfpdVzJ
Tickets : 4683

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy❄Sam Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:29 am

Idk who is guilty in this situation. I am going over it over and over again and idk who is guilty. Skia doesn't seem so good but idk if Mark is so innocent in this either. It is super interesting and like always MORE MORE MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
Snowy❄Sam
Snowy❄Sam
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MuNcH♥ Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:41 am

WOW! Amazing story you have a great talent (:
MuNcH♥
MuNcH♥
Baby Bear
Baby Bear

Tickets : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:55 pm

Sam, you're on to something ;) and thanks guys!!!
Mark
Mark
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Trins♥ Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:44 pm

more!!
Trins♥
Trins♥
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 1177

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:15 pm

guess what time it is?!?!?!?! STORY TIME!!!!!! Grab some popcorn or something cause I got the next chapter right here!  Enjoy the return of Another World!

Another World
Chapter 9
Truths and Secrets
     They both starred at each other in dead silence for what had seemed as for forever.  Skia finally spoke up.
"Well, I was......well"
"Skia, I won't punish you or get too mad at you I think.  I know that if I was you, I would be nervous for the home I was staying in.  I want nothing but the truth.  You can trust me."
Skia glanced down at her shoes and shed a few tears.
"I'm.......i'm just so tired of all.......all the lies and secrets...."
She looked up to mark with a broken look on her face.
"I'm sorry Mark.  Please forgive me."
Mark came up next to her and gave her a hug.
"I will always forgive you Skia.  Just trust me more next time."
Skia chuckled
"I will.  I promise."
She pulled away.
"And I want you to be the first one I trust.  You have been so nice to me even in the one day you showed me hospitality.  I think I trust you."
Skia looked down at the mark on her hand and continued.
"I will tell you if you promise not to freak out a whole lot.  Please?"
"Haha, I doubt that anything would scare me; but sure.  I promise."
Skia glanced around to double check that no one was watching.
"Ok.  Get ready for something really shocking."
All of the sudden, the mark on her had disappeared and her hand was normal.  Mark looked up at her eyes, but they were not the same.  Her eyes glowed a very dark purple and she herself turned into the thing he feared most.  A shadow.
"I know it is a lot to take in but you promised not to get all worked up."
Mark became pale but held his peace.
"I was sent on a mission to earn my freedom from this person called the shadow wizard, and the only way I can possibly get freedom is by capturing some kind of wizard.  They are called dragon masters."
Mark held onto his hand tightly in fear of her discovering.
She went on, 
"That's why I went snooping around.  Maybe because you didn't know about the tunnels, the previous owner was a wizard."
"That can be possible."
"Wait, Mark.."
Mark looked into her eyes.
"Since I trust you and you're the only one I trust, can you trust me?  I would never do anything to hurt you at all."
Mark looked at his hands.  He pulled off his glove to show her his mark.
"Is that...."
"This is the mark of a wizard.  See?  I'm just a simple diamond wizard so maybe I can help you."
Mark was able to pull off masking his true mark, but he didn't know how long he could keep it up.
"Wow!  Another wizard!  Well, i'm not a wizard but i'm a shadow.  Shadows run on energy, not magic."
"I know that already.  I have confronted quite a few shadows in my past."
The two conversed for some time.  Mark had forgotten to use magic to mask his mark and his mark reverted to the dragon.  
"Mark, it's really cool that you are a wizard, but why is your mark now a dragon?"
He looked at his mark and beheld the sight.  
"Uhh...well...."
"YOU'RE A DRAGON MASTER?!  WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?"
"I was nervous!  At first you say something and then my magic goes all defensive and masked my hand."
"Please, no excuses.  I promised I would not hurt you so I won't.  Even if I am a shadow and it means my freedom, well, I guess you mean a whole lot more than my freedom."
Mark met her eyes once again.
"Skia, i'm sorry I didn't tell you.  I got nervous and worried that.."
"It's ok.  It happens a lot."
She turned to face the wall.
"You're not the first one to not trust me after I say the truth."
"It's not that at all!"
"But it is!  If I had never told you, then you wouldn't have hid your mark and who you really were!"
All of the sudden, a bright light had filled the room.  Skia reverted to human form quickly and Mark put back on his glove.  The sound of great wings filled the room and the two were brought into a trance of some sort.  They looked up to see the night sky and them walking on a road of brilliant and bright light.  Mark's dragon had appeared in a wondrous fashion.  
"My master."  He began in a deep and loyal voice.
"I have news of....."
The dragon cut himself short and saw the girl.  He backed away slowly with an evil look in his eyes.
"Master, back away from that monster."
"It's fine!  She is a friend."
"You say that now until she betrays you.  She is a shadow!"
"I know, and yet I still trust her.  As for you, I have only encountered you once and how should I know to trust you?"
The great dragon eyed the girl sharply.  Skia had a look of terror in her eyes and her skin became pale.  She dropped to her knees in complete shock.
"What have you done?!"
"I have done nothing Master.  I was just standing here."
Mark rushed over to Skia and picked her up.
"Return us back to my home."
"But Master..."
"Now!"
The dragon disappeared and they returned home.  Mark walked Skia to her bed and put her down to sleep.

"Does the boy suspect anything?"
"Of course not my Lord.  He suspects nothing.  I was not able to see him today but there is still time left."
The figure slammed down his fist on his chair.  His fist began to glow a negative dark energy.
"I gave you simple orders to observe the boy and yet you missed him for a complete day!  You know that this is not tolerable in my kingdom."
"Please forgive me!  I have a family!"
"I show no mercy to those who serve me unfaithfully!"
All that was left on the floor was a pile of dust.
"Nothing will stand in the way of my plans."
A shadow dragon had entered into the dark hall.
Malifore spoke in a wicked and shadowy voice,
"It is done Master."
A smirk appeared on the face of the shadow wizard.
"Then the time for me to meet our foe is almost at hand."

Last edited by Mark on Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mark
Mark
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy❄Sam Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:04 am

:shock:. Idk what else to say, just :shock:. MORE MORE MORE PLEASE!!!!!!! 

Another World - Page 2 Wizard
Snowy❄Sam
Snowy❄Sam
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:27 pm

Another World 
Chapter 10
Back To Normal
     Mark was worried to leave Skia at his home in the condition she was in, but he had to attend school.  He decided to leave and spend the afternoon with Bubble.  Skia moaned as he opened the door.  He turned sharply around and worried even more.  He just had to hope for the best.  He went out the door just in time to miss Skia moan,
"Don't.....don't trust your.....your dragon..."
     It was a bright, sunny day in the wonderful Bakersville.  A gentle autumn breeze filled the air.  The breeze could be eerie enough during nighttime just in time for halloween.  He entered his school room on time.  Instead of expecting a stuck up teacher, a sub was there instead.
"Hello class!  I am Mr. Horse.  I will be teaching your math for the rest of the semester or the rest of the year.  Sadly, your teacher had a terrible accident and is in the hospital."
Looks were going around the room and eyes met.
"Attention class!  I am speaking and require full attention!"
A student raised their hand.
"Yes blake?"
"What kind of a last name is Mr. Horse?"
Giggles went across the room.
"Detention Mr. Blake.  No excuses and no words."
Mr. Horse had a certain creepy look about him while Blake left the room to head straight to detention.
     After talking about logarithms,tanX, sinX, and cosX, Mr. Horse called Mark up to have a talk after class.  Mark leisurely paced to his desk and asked,
"Yes Mr. Horse?"
"I would like to ask you something."
"And that is?"
"I have been looking for one of my students and thought you might know her.  Her name is Skia Helms."
"Uhh,"
"It is alright if you do not know where she is.  I'm just a little worried."
"Well I do.  She is actually sick and she is staying at a friends house I believe."
"Alright, thank you Mark."
"You're welcome!"
Mark sped to the door until he heard,
"And Mark,"
Mark turned around.
"Yes?"
"I notice that your last name is missing on all of your papers and on all your school files.  Do you mind telling me your last name?"
Mark became very worried and slightly pale and reasoned,
"That is for the principle to worry about.  You can bring it up with her and inform her."
Mr. Horse looked at him awkwardly.
"Why won't you tell me your last name?  I don't see how it is such a problem."
"As I stated earlier, bring it up with the principle.  Besides, it doesn't really matter does it?"
     After school, he met up with Bubble at the coffee shop.  She was looking around for him no doubt.
"Hey Bubble!"
"Mark!!!!  Where were you?!  I was waiting for a good 10 minutes."
"Sorry, I got caught up in getting books in my backpack when Blake bumped into me on 'accident'."
Bubble rolled her eyes and ranted,
"You were saying one day that i'm not ready for the Kooky Spooky mansion.  So, for my special birthday gift, we are going there."
She winked and ran off very fast.
"Wait up!!"
     They walked up to the abandoned mansion together.  The walls towered upwards.  The house was in no great condition at all.  The windows were cracked and dirty, cobwebs covered everything, dust made it difficult to breath even outside!
Bubble began,
"Alright, how in the world do we enter into this mansion.  It opens in a week so no one can enter."
Mark rolled his eyes.
"Watch the magic!"
He snapped his fingers and the double doors opened.  Bubble's eyes were wide open.  
"Wh..wh...wh...wh...what?!"
"Tada!  Magic."
Bubble looked at him with eyes of disbelief.  Mark laughed lightly at her and walked in without her.
"Wait!  You are not going in without me!"

You can thank me later if you enjoy the series Razz
Another World
Chapter 11
Shadows
     They entered into the abandoned mansion and it was kookier and spookier than the inside.  The wallpaper that covered the walls were covered in eyes.  Eyes of different designs and shapes.  If you looked closely enough, you could see the eyes following your every step.  Whispers filled the air of the presence that filled the old room.
"Wow, it's creepier in here than I remember."
"It grows on you after a while Bubble.  No worry."
He grinned and went up the stairs.  Bubble ran up next to him and almost knocked him over forewords.  
"Woah, careful there."
"Well that's easy for you to say!  I'm freaking out!"
Mark used self control to keep himself from laughing very hard.
"Sorry."
They both walked up the stairs and saw a big door at the top.
Mark teased,
"Want me to check if there are any monsters?"
Bubble smacked him hard on the shoulder and retorted,
"I am just fine thank you very much!"
"Ow! Haha ok ok!"
Mark went to open the doors, but the door moved away from his hand and opened by itself.
"Are you trying to creep me out?!"
"Ugh, no.  I didn't open the door normally or with magic at all."
"Wait, you have magic? Hahahaha!  I thought everything was a trick!  Oh well, keep playing your games."
Mark decided to not answer back to that insult.  They looked around the room for a while.  Every now and then, books floated in the air, a feather pen wrote in invisible ink inside a book, the clock ticked some what silently, and the candle stick on the table flamed up very high every now and then.
"Ok, Mark, lets just say that I some what believe you now."
Mark turned to her and cocked his head sideways.
"And now you believe me?"
     Mark paced to the bookshelf and Bubble looked at the feather pen and watched it write.  Mark observed the books that moved, and the books that stayed still.  About all of the books floated, all except one.  Mark pulled the book down and all the flying books dropped to the ground.  Bubble jumped and turned around pale looking.
"What was that for?!"
"Sorry, I just picked up this book and all of then fell!"
"Whatever....."
Mark cracked open the book and whispers filled the room.
"Do you hear that?"
"Hear what?"
"All the voices in the room.  There are so many."
"Mark, there are no voices in the room."
"Ok...."
Mark dropped to his knees covering his ears harshly.  Bubble turned around and yelled out,
"Mark!  Oh my gosh, are you ok?!  Please don't be dying, please don't be dying!"
"There are too....many voices......in my head.."
Bubble looked up and stood up.
"Ohhh!  I get it!  This is one of your 'lets scare Bubble again!'"
The whispers stopped suddenly and Mark stood up.
"You're right, I am just kidding with you."
Bubble smacked him again.
"Well cut it out!"
Bubble waled back to the table to watch the feather pen write again.  Mark, still sore, walked back over to the bookshelf and picked up the same book.  He opened it and saw just the first page to realize they were in big trouble.
"Bubble....."
"Wait, I got something more important then what you are about to say!"
"Bubble......"
"This feather pen is writing about..."
"Bubble....."
"About us!  It's like some sort of log of what people..."
"Bubble......"
"...Do in the Kooky mansion!  See?!"
"Bubble........"
"NO! you had enough time to talk and creep me out!"
"BUBBLE!  PLEASE LISTEN!  This book is also a log, but it is about a log of what use to be here and what is still living here!"
Bubble paused and stood silently.
"This book is about shadow statues that lived here."
"So...?
"So, the book says they are still here."
Bubble looked around and blabbered,
"Does that mean we are being watched?!  Are we in danger?!  Oh my goodness Mark you were right!  I'm not fit for this kind of adventure!"
"Please calm down....  We are going to walk out of here quietly and safely."
He informed her to take a deep breath and walk out of the room slowly.  They closed the door and dashed for the door.
"Phew!  I thought we were gonna be goners!"
They looked all around and a eerie mist had swept onto Sandy Bear Island.
"Wait, fog only comes during halloween and yet there is fog here.."
They looked at the exit gate from the abandoned mansion to the fair and saw a very dark figure with his head hanging down.
He raised his head slowly and opened his eyes.  His eyes lit up a dark purple that could send shivers down a persons spine.  Mark and Bubble looked terrified.  Mark stepped foreword to defend Bubble, but the figure moved his hand quickly and Mark moved with it.  Bubble stood aghast as the figure darted towards her.  The figure stopped right before her and only moved his finger.  She fell backwards and was out cold.  Mark ran towards the figure saying,
"Don't hurt my friends!!!!"
The figure put his hand up to stop Mark.  Mark froze and the figure looked straight into his eyes.
"Hello, Mark.  It's been too long since we last met."
He smirked and put his hand down to release Mark from his spell.
"Don't touch my friends."
"We both know that your power is nothing compared to mine."
"I don't even know you!"
"Oh, trust me, you do.  You just haven't figured it out yet."
He backed up into the mist around him and vanished.
Mark dashed to Bubble's side, picked her up, and carried her back to the safety of her home and her family.

Last edited by Mark on Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mark
Mark
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:32 am

You def need to publish this as a book !
Prism
Prism
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 1158

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next