Bearville City
Another World - Page 3 Easterwavinggif4

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville City
Another World - Page 3 Easterwavinggif4
Bearville City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey it's frickin 2019
Another World - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:48 am by Olive

» THIS SITE WAS TOXIC ***CHANGE MY MIND****
Another World - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:44 am by Olive

» Post before Abby posts (:
Another World - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:58 am by goCards

» MEANEST MEMBER OF BEARVILLE CITY CHECKKKK
Another World - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 3:16 am by Hazza

» BC's Official Counting Post! *win tickets*
Another World - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 1:35 pm by goCards

» BEARVILLE CITY RULES | Please read and agree before posting! | AS OF 3/9/14
Another World - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:09 am by CaliLove

» CaliLove's Admin Application! (hope I get chosen!)
Another World - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:02 am by CaliLove

» RED AND WATER ARE NOT ACTUALLY SISTERS (a thread)
Another World - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 3:46 am by CaliLove

» rate the siggie above you!
Another World - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Bearville
Another World - Page 3 Bab_im10
BC Gazette
Another World - Page 3 73
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
Another World - Page 3 Flags_1
Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

Another World

+22
amazingleah☆
Cαтту☼
Chloe
Niall
Llama☼
MickeyTimi♥
Prism
Trins♥
MuNcH♥
Franchescax-x
☆§arah☆
amyboo
Sydney
Snowy❄Sam
*w*
Rosie~
Colleen
BananaAriana
Amber
millie♔
halsmermaid♔
Mark
26 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Another World - Page 3 Empty Re: Another World

Post by Snowy❄Sam Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:37 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I agree with Alexa 100,000,000,000,000,000%. 
Every chapter I read I get fewer and fewer words and more :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:. MORE MORE MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!
Another World - Page 3 Wizard
Snowy❄Sam
Snowy❄Sam
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : Another World - Page 3 LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:09 am

I am so sorry that it has been two weeks!!!!  I was sick last week and I was very busy today.  I only have 1 chapter cause I didn't have a lot of time to imagine and connect this chapter to the end game or show down in the end chapters.  I like to imagine the ending before the actual middle of the book Razz  And.... I was also imagining the next book after this 
*major spoilers right there*

anywho, here is the story that has been delayed for too long.

Another World
Chapter 12
Surprises
     Mark entered into his home with a distraught look on his face.  Skia was awake now and walked up to him.
"You should have not brought her on that adventure."
"I know...."
"No, you don't."
Skia gave a grave glance to Mark.  She continued,
"Humans should not come in contact with the magic realm or else she will begin to be opened up to the many dangers that comes with it!"
"Skia, I realize that now.  I won't take her on any more adventures."
Mark walked over to the couch and sat down lazily.  He was contemplating so much at that moment about Bubble, the shadowed figure, the dragon that claimed to be...........Mr. Horse?!?!
"Skia...."
"What Mark?"
"Since you are a magical being, can humans see you?"
"Well....no they can't....."
"Well that's odd since my teacher named Mr. Horse seemed to know that you were missing from one of his classes."
"What?!?!? I'm not even on the school files at all!  I just hang out there to see if anyone notices me......to see if they are also...."
Mark looked at her with a sullen look on his face.  Skia finished,
"magical......."
Mark dropped his anger and resumed,
"Well, anyway, how does he know about you if he can't see you?"
"Who said he can't see me?"
The two looked at each other and were both nervous.  After a pause, Mark began,
"I'm just going to clear my head for a while..."
     Mark left the house and traveled to the Forest Bend near the caves.  He sat down and shut his eyes. He tried to rest.  He couldn't get over how he brought Bubble into that kind of danger.  He sighed and whispered to himself,
"How did all of this even happen..?"
The voice of a young boy filled his mind replying,
"Maybe because you decided to show Bubble what magic is."
Mark jumped in his chair and looked around.  He shouted,
"Who's there?!"
A light appeared in front of him and started,
"Hello Mark.  You have probably met enough new faces for the day huh?  Lucky for you, I don't have a face in this world.  Well, in the world i'm in now, I can't talk.  The only way i'm communicating to you, is by magic, and there is something I must tell you."
Mark stopped the young voice,
"Why should I trust you?"
"I can prove why you should trust me in two ways."
The light moved around Mark strangely and moved up and down very quickly.  Mark gave a puzzled look.
"What are you doing?"
"You're about to see."
Mark's hand lit up and he saw that he was doing magic unintentionally.  He stared at his hand and watched the fire.
The fire was put out when the light stopped moving.
"See?  I can control your magic."
"That proves nothing for trust.  That only proves that you can use people's magic against them."
"No!  I can only use the magic of those who trust me."
"Then how did you use my magic, because I really don't trust you at all."
"Because your future self trust me.  That's why."
"Oh, more of the 'I'm from your future.' and 'Oh, you can trust me, I can give you magic and i'll ruin your friends in the process.'"
"No.  I'm not like that."
Mark stated,
"Ok, then explain why I should still trust you with your second reason."
The light dropped in agitation.
"I had no idea you were this proud and stubborn in your past.  Very well."
The light came close to his ear and whispered something.  Mark's attitude changed as he watched the light.
"I have imperative news.  Please listen carefully."
Mark glanced up and listened intently.
"There is one, hidden amongst your friends, that is a traitor.  Do not trust this person.  When you turn away from all your true friends and look up to this person for help, this person will reveal who they truly are.  And then, it will be too late."
Mark was shocked to even hear something like that.
"In due time, once it is hardest to see clearly, you will then find who is your friend and who is your enemy.  Those you trust will become your worst nightmare and those you betrayed have been loyal to you throughout all you have done to them."
Mark looked away and was overcome with grief.
"Why does my future already look so grim?"
"It won't stay like that forever.  You will find many amazing things in your journeys.  You meet me!  I gotta say, that was life changing."
Mark looked up and spoke in sarcasm,
"I feel better already...."
"That's all for now.  Nice meeting your past self!"
Mark's eyes grew wide as a portal opened to bring back the light to it's time.
"I don't even know your......"
The light had left the room.
"........name..."

Last edited by Mark on Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mark
Mark
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 475

Back to top Go down

Post by MickeyTimi♥ Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:11 am

AMAZING Smile
MickeyTimi♥
MickeyTimi♥
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy❄Sam Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:33 am

15 15 15 15 15 15 15 
That is all i have to say. idk what else to say.
Snowy❄Sam
Snowy❄Sam
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:51 pm

Another World
Chapter 13
Strange Happenings (didn't come up with the title on my own Razz)
     Mark slowly managed his way back to the house.  The sky grew dark and the streets were clear of everyone.  Skia jumped up when he entered the door.
"Mark!  What happened?  Where were you?"
"I was just taking a walk through the woods.  That was it."
 Later that night, a strange blue glow came from Mark's room giving off some strange energy.  Things were going to get bumpy in his life.
     Mark woke up the next day with a startle.  He sat up in his bed and felt different.  He looked around and didn't see anything peculiar.  He got up and ready for the day not paying attention to his reflection.  Skia walked out of her room, glanced at Mark, and dropped her coffee all over the floor with her mouth wide open.
"Why did you just stain my carpet and why are you looking at me so creepily?"
"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
"Uhh what?"
Skia chuckled very loudly and began,
"Have you looked in the mirror lately?"
"No...why?..."
She chuckled again,
"It seems like someone went to the salon last night...."
"What?!?!?!?!"
Mark ran to the bathroom as Skia broke down in laughter.  Mark looked at his reflection and his hair had went from brown to very blue.  His eyes also were no longer green, but silver.  He looked at himself in terror of what his teachers would think.
Skia walked by the bathroom and giggled,
"I wonder how you're going to school today...."
Mark gave her an upset look but not an angry one.  He walked out the door with his hoodie over his head.  Skia couldn't help but laugh while he walked out of the house while she had the whole day to herself again.
     Mark arrived at school and the entire school looked at him.  People stopped talking, glanced for a moment, and returned to their business.  Mark walked to his locker just to find one of the school bullies there.  Blake, Jacob, and Michel were right by his locker.  Jacob was from magic class so he knew more about Mark than anyone else in the school.  Blake began,
"So what is the talk of the school doing coming to his locker?"
Mark countered,
"I'm not 'the talk of the school' at all.  Why don't you pick on someone your own size or someone who is more popular than you?  I'm not interested in any drama so please no arguing."
Jacob put his hand in Mark's locker and looked at him with a straight face.  Blake and Michel left while Jacob spoke quietly,
"Why is it that people like you so much when you have no magic?"
"Who said anything about liking me?"
Mark managed to get by Jacob and get his books in time for class.  
     Mr. Horse was extra picky today and didn't pick on Mark until around the end of class.  Before that, Blake got another detention session for chewing gum in his class, which was absurd for that school.  One of the girls was also put up for detention for texting in class.  
"Mark,"
"Yes Mr. Horse?"
"I know that you are doing homework ahead of time like the rest of class and thus I have been lenient with punishment.  Yet, I would like it if you took off your hood.  I don't tolerate hats on class for the sake of eyes being closed or listening to music."
"But Mr. Horse, you know I wouldn't do that."
"I know, but if I gave you a pass then other students could get a pass for wearing hats or hoodies in my class."
Right when Mr. Horse finished, the bell rang.  All the students quickly packed their belongings and headed straight out.
"Mark..."
"Yes?"
"You got lucky this time."
Mark had a small glimmer of hope right then and left the class.  He barely got out of class alive.  The students with mental conditions such as craziness and not thinking before acting blew a hole in the science lab wall.  Mark was paired with them while they shot a dead, half dissected pig into history class.  A few of the girls screamed while they left the room.  The crazy students simply argued,
"It was in the name of science!!"
That ended that argument with paying for the damage.  While the students left the building, Jacob pulled at Mark's shirt and brought him aside.  The jolt pulled off his hood revealing his blue hair and eyes.  Jacob stepped back and started,
"What did you do to your hair?!"
"I woke up like this!  I'm not sure if it is something to do with my..."
Jacob covered his mouth and continued,
"I am the top student of magic class and you are not going to get in my way."
Mark yanked Jacob's hand from his mouth and retorted,
"How can I even be a bit of worry to you if I don't have magic?!"
Jacob remained silent and stormed off.  Mark had no idea what was getting into people these days.

H-E-Y    P-E-O-P-L-E!!!!!!!
I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.  I might post another chapter right after this just for the fun of it but it won't be as good since I dunno how to plug it into the main plot Razz 

Last edited by Mark on Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mark
Mark
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy❄Sam Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:07 pm

47 47 47 47 47 47 

Great chapter!!! I hope you do decide to post another! MORE MORE MORE PLEASE!!!!
Snowy❄Sam
Snowy❄Sam
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:59 am

OMG MORE PLEASE. 53

Amber
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Warning : Another World - Page 3 FfpdVzJ
Tickets : 4683

Back to top Go down

Post by BananaAriana Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:08 am

moooooorRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

BananaAriana
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:19 am

Another World
Chapter 14
New Faces
     Mark went to magic practice and he still couldn't use magic.  He tried over and over, but his magic was of no use.  He saw Jacob glaring at him while he sat in the corner watching everyone attempt to hold water.  Most of the students failed but Jacob was set to impress Miss August; and of course he did.  Mark had to take his hoody off in the middle of class to demonstrate what happens when your 'magic potential' comes out.  Mark was embarrassed to even be called a wizard.  He gloomily trudged home to face another day at school.
     During school, one of the girls asked Mark if he could help her with her studies.  Some of the girls giggled across the room while she asked.  Mark knew this was not a good idea, but he agreed.  After school, he walked through the forest bend in Bakersville while talking about school.  The girl then interrupted,
"Who do you like in school?"
"I thought this was suppose to be about school and not who we like." Mark replied.
"Well, my friends dared me to ask you so...."
Mark could see that she was lying but he didn't care.
"Well," began Mark.  
"There isn't anyone right now but i'll be willing to continue with school."
The girl looked at him with a strange look and replied,
"All the girls like you at school even with your blue hair."     
She took off Mark's hoody that covered his head an continued.
"Why is it that you don't have an eye for anyone?"
"Look, i'm not into all of this drama and I never was.  You better look somewhere else for that."
The girl gave him a mean look and ran out of the woods.  Mark looked into the woods more and found something very different.
     Mark ran deeper into the woods and saw trees shrouded in darkness.  No one dared to enter that deep into the woods because of the tales about them.  Some said that there were creatures of unspoken hideousness and twisted things dwelled there.  He wandered to the separation of The Forest Bend, and the Twisted Woods.  He was in the small clearing of trees called The Gateway.  The trees looked like they had once been glimmering bright white trees that gave off a blue light, but a black mist surrounded them.  He heard music as he went farther into the forest and saw someone.  He saw a beautiful young lady, who's white flowing hair reached her knees.  She had a young face and she walked barefoot in the woods.  She played a worn black violin and it seemed to be causing the mist to appear.  She noticed Mark suddenly and she continued to play.  He walked into the Twisted Woods and the air itself changed to a thin and frightening sense.  More mist appeared all around and Mark began,
"You know, it's kind of dangerous in here."
The girl saw him talking and she began to walk away closing her eyes while she played. 
"Excuse me?  I should correct myself, IT'S VERY DANGEROUS IN THESE WOODS.  You should probably stop playing and...."
While he was talking she stopped and he kept going.
".....maybe, just maybe you should....oh i don't know....RUN?!?!"
The girl looked around and realized that there was dark mist shrouding the woods.  She gave a nervous look to Mark and said astonishingly,
"So this does work!"
Mark cocked his head sideways and ran up to her.  He grabbed her hand and said,
"Shadows.  Coming.  Run!"
He held her hand while they were running.  They stopped in a clearing of the woods.  They both turned around to see that the mist was catching up.
"We can't outrun it!" Mark exclaimed.
"Then we can fight it."
The girl got into a pose as to fight it with magic.  Mark ignored that and yelled at the top of his lungs,
"DRAGON!"
The girl turned around sharply and the dragon appeared before them.  The girl had a look of terror in her eyes when she saw the dragon.  The dragon then went into Mark and Mark's hand lit up and his eyes gave off a bright white light.  He turned to the shadows and shot a bright light into it.  Once that had happened, all the shadows were gone.  No shadows were left.  The dragon came out of Mark and flew away before a single word left the girls mouth.  The two exchanged looks and the girl started,
"Well if that's enough for the evening then I can be on my way."
Mark stopped her.
"Wait!"
The girl stopped.  She turned around and listened to Mark.
"I don't even know who you are."
"That really doesn't matter, does it?"
She went around looking at the trees and it seemed to be like she was talking to someone in the trees. She turned around and ran off.  Mark went after her and held her down against the wooded floor of the forest and said,
"I'm going to ask one more time, who are you?"
"I'm no-one you need to know."
Mark let her up and continued,
"Sorry about that.  I have just been meeting a lot of people I don't know and they just run off without telling me who they are."
Mark looked at her again and asked,
"Do you have a place to stay?"
"Well...umm....."
"I have a place."
"No thank you, but thank you for the offer."
She started to leave and then she left Mark with her last words for that moment.
"I'm Summer, and you?"
"I'm Mark.  A honor to meet you."
"A honor to meet you too."
Just like that, she disappeared into the air around him.  Mark looked around again to make sure he wasn't dreaming that girl.  Mark had no idea that his journeys and adventures were intertwined with her own adventures.  The journey had just begun.

Last edited by Mark on Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mark
Mark
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Llama☼ Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:31 am

More c:
Llama☼
Llama☼
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 696

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy❄Sam Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:03 am

AWESOME CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
47 47 47 47 47 47 47 47
MORE MORE MORE PLEASE!!!!
Snowy❄Sam
Snowy❄Sam
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:35 pm

Smile

Last edited by Mark on Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mark
Mark
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:59 pm

because I want to make this a book and make a tv series out of it on youtube with my toys, please lock for copyright laws c:
Mark
Mark
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by halsmermaid♔ Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:11 pm

UNLOCKED~
halsmermaid♔
halsmermaid♔
Admin
Admin

Tickets : 3730

Back to top Go down

Post by Niall Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:04 am

Mark this story is amazing, I've read it 3 times now 52
Niall
Niall
Chatbox Mod
Chatbox Mod

Tickets : 4422

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:06 pm

haha thanks!  I better get brainstorming for the reopening of only one of my top favorite books I have ever made; Another World  17
Mark
Mark
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:39 pm

you wrote a book?
Chloe
Chloe
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:27 am

Hey guys!  Quick update time!

So, I am reopening my book and I already have the next chapter thought through.  Why do I not type it out now?  The next chapter will be written out within a period of 2ish days.  That's my estimation.  I am almost done with my summing up of how this book will end up.  So, in other words, I will know exactly how and what to write.  I'll be sure, from here on out, to start dropping hints about future references.  The next chapter will be up before you know it.  Until then, read up on the last few chapters to familiarize yourself with the story and prepare for the next chapter:

Another World 

Chapter 15
Shadowed Plans

Last edited by Mark on Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mark
Mark
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Niall Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:11 am

Looking forward to it 70
Niall
Niall
Chatbox Mod
Chatbox Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαтту☼ Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:54 pm

yay!!!   24 I can't wait  6
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by amazingleah☆ Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:45 pm

Looking forward to it sooo much. :DD
I read the whole thing today, and I absolutely LOVE it all. Seriously, you should be a writer. AMAAZING. And in the last chapter, I just absolutely knew the girl would be Summer 6 You guys are always hanging out doing magical stuff and it's so awesome to read this and see what I'm missing out on with you two xD

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!
amazingleah☆
amazingleah☆
Reporter
Reporter

Tickets : 2743

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:43 pm

Hey guys!
Sorry I didn't post it last night.  My mom took me and my family to see the broadway show Wicked!  It was opening night and it was phenomenal!  We actually got 7 of the 20 tickets in the Wicked raffle.  and there were at least 70 people signed up for it O_O   Let me tell you, that was more than lucky to get those tickets Razz

Anyway!
onwards  17 

Chapter 15
Shadowed Plans
     "But my Lord, I have tried everything to capture the boy.  I just need another opportunity!"
The shadowed figure sat on his throne just watching one of the other shadow slaves beg and give petrified glances all around.  Good, the Shadow Wizard thought to himself.  He should be afraid of what is coming to him.  A evil smirk appeared on the Shadow Wizard's face as he walked down from his throne.  The other shadow stood as still as stone while he observed his master walk frighteningly closer to himself.  The Shadow Wizard picked the shadow up with his magic.
"Well," said the Shadow Wizard.  "It should be good to know for you, that I forgive you of your failure."
The shadow sighed in relief.
"But......"
The shadow tensed up in fear.
"I will no longer need your aid any longer."
The Shadow Wizard watched him squirm in his grasps as he sucked the life out of what remained of the shadow.  He walked back to his throne and hoped to have someone that wouldn't fail him anymore.  Just then, a robed figure in black walked into the room.  At last, more people, who had great power that he threatened often, now can take care of his bidding.  The figure knelt to the ground and bowed.  The Shadow Wizard began,
"Rise,"
The figure rose from where it stood.
"I have a task for you.  Fail me, and I will not hesitate to snuff the light and magic from your soul."
The robed figure showed no sign of fear, but the Shadow Wizard could sense the figure was frightened almost out of its wits.
"I want you to put an end to a certain boy.  This can be a test for him.  If he lives, then it can show your failure in full.  If he dies, well,"
The Shadow Wizard gave a deathly smile that would send shivers down even the most courageous of men's backs.
"then he dies."
The robed figure still didn't move from its spot and waited for the boy's name.
"The boy can be found in one of the smaller houses in the town of Bakersville.  Find him and kill him.  His name........"
The Shadow Wizard hesitated for a moment before giving the lingering information yet to be given to the robed figure.
"is.....no.......I mean, Mark"
The figure seemed shocked.  One could only tell because of how quickly the figure rose its head.  The figure almost began to speak, but the Shadow Wizard spoke for it.
"You think that he is much stronger than you, and indeed he is."
A sliver of wrath shone in the Shadow Wizard's eyes and he yelled,
"I DON'T CARE IF HE IS OR NOT!  YOU WILL OBEY ME AND LEST YOU FAIL, YOU WILL BRING UPON THE FATE OF HIM THAT I ORDERED TO YOU!"
The figure bowed its head in awful respect to him and fled from the room gracefully.

Mark stretched as he finally managed his way out of the woods and walked through the neighborhood.  He looked around and nothing stirred. It was odd since the sun was almost set and the leaves kept falling from the trees.  It was thanksgiving break for the week, but the only family he had to celebrate it with was Skia.  He walked through the door into his house and almost collapsed in weariness from such a long walk.  He walked down the hallway to get to his room, but he saw the hidden passage in his hallway opened.  He looked in before he went to make sure nothing was wrong.  Mark stepped down into the darkness and found the light at the bottom.  He watched Skia reading a book in the corner of the room.  Mark finally made it to the final step just in time for Skia to look up from her book.
"Hello Mark.  Sorry about snooping around....again...."
Mark shook his head,
"No, I let you stay here so all of my secrets and everything I have is also yours."
He smiled as she gave a look of both an inexpressible joy and disbelief.  She rushed over to Mark and gave him a big hug.  She finally stepped back and said, 
"Sorry, I just, never had anyone care about me so much."
Mark smiled again, "It's always a honor for me to help others.  I don't need anything in return.  Just seeing the looks on people's faces is a gift enough for me."
He winked at her before climbing up out of the darkness into the hallway.  Even though the sun was fully set and the moon had risen, it was still bright enough to make him wince from the brightness of the light.  He walked into his dark bedroom and the weariness finally hit him.  All he could manage to do to be prepared for bedtime was to close the door behind him, pull off his shirt, and collapse onto the bed.  Soon, he was fast asleep in the safety of his bed.  If he had stayed awake any longer, he would have noticed a very faint sound of footsteps in his room tiptoeing to his bedside.  And if he had any strength left in him, he would have been able to stop the blade that was unsheathed and was now in the hands of the robed figure that starred at him and was about to strike.

Last edited by Mark on Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mark
Mark
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Niall Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:55 pm

Amazing moreee 24
Niall
Niall
Chatbox Mod
Chatbox Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:21 am

Chapter 16

Mr. Chesterton's Rose Garden

As light poured over the hilltops of Bakersville and revealed a bright and gorgeous day, something strangely irregular occurred at Mark's next-door neighbor's house; Mr. Chesterton.  He waltzed into his rose garden and began to tend to his rose garden.  His most prized gold roses were placed in the center of the garden for the sake of receiving the most sunlight of the entire garden.  The sun rose higher into the sky and all the shadows of night had faded away.  As Mr. Chesterton worked his way around the garden, he came to the center of his garden.  His prized and favored rosebush seemed to be in the shade.  He looked up and half expected a cloud covering the sky.  There wasn't a cloud in the sky.  He looked around for the object casting the shadow, but there was nothing there.  He knew that one day he would go crazy like his wife always told him, but for it to come so soon was startling.
     Mr. Chesterton walked deep into the edge of The Forest Bend to share his troubled thoughts with his friends.  He walked into the tavern and ordered a spiced apple cider.  One of his friends, who claimed to be a pirate and looked exactly like one, sat down beside him sipping on his spiced and warmed apple cider with a dash of cinnamon.
"How are ye doin' laddie?"
Mr. Chesterton looked up and replied,
"Well...."
"Here we go again...." cried a voice across the room.
"Just, here me out.  I was watering my rose garden and above my precious golden rose bush was a shadow."
The pirate lifted an eyebrow while he listened.
"So, I looked up to see if there had been a cloud, but there was none!  Not a cloud in the sky or an object to cast any shadow on anything."
The voice replied,
"Just the other day I heard Jimmy Glover saying his fence boards had turned upside down in the middle of the night.  Just like that!  Do you expect me to also believe that there are invisible objects casting strange shadows on prized plants?"
"I have heard of a creature...." the pirate chimed in.  The two men began to listen to him with careful ears.  
"This creature has said to do this very thing.  Casting strange shadows on the most wonderful of things.  This creature can rarely be seen.  Few have seen it and survived.  Many say it has a nose of........a human."
"No!" The man said baffled.
"That's a new one." Mr. Chesterton murmured while sipping on his spiced apple cider.
"but be warned, it has a foul face and when it is seen........."  
The pirate held a dramatic pause and left it at that.
"This is too much for me." the voice said with the figure shaking its head and leaving the tavern very shaken.
"So, first there are flipping fence boards, and now there are invisible creatures...... barely visible creatures with a nose of a human?!?!?!"
Mr. Chesterton walked out without taking another sip of his spiced cider from all that was discussed.  Maybe there was some kind of creature and it would leave eventually.  None of them ever fathomed that this was only one of the small complaints of mysterious shadows appearing all over Bakersville.
     Mark woke up slowly staring at the roof.  He cleaned his eyes while sitting up and glanced around the room.  He moved his legs to the edge of the bed and forced himself up.  Getting ready for the day would be the hard part of that day.  He gave a long stretch and began to get ready.  Before he knew it, he found himself making his way to magic class.  They were learning about the history of different families with specific classes of magic.  He was anything but thrilled for the class.
"....The Cearfoss family is known for their wind magic.  This magic is very difficult to master.  So, this family of people mastered peace of mind to be able to control wind.  Anyone with that last name and has the blood of their family can have great ease with this type of magic."
One of the people in the crowd gasped and was giggling.  It's was probably Tiffany Cearfoss, Mark thought to himself.  Sure enough, she walked up and became the spectacle of the class for the next three seconds before Mrs. Autumn shooed her back to her seat.  She continued to call off names that were some of the last names of the people there.  Even Jacob Kenworth's name was called.  The last name was called, but Mark didn't recognize it.  Class was dismissed and Mark walked up to where Mrs. Autumn stood.  Before Mark reached her, Jacob cut in front and gloated at his ability to be able to control fire.  He put on a display of his magic and was silenced by a stern rebuke from Mrs. Autumn before walking out.  
"Mrs. Autumn....?"
Mrs. Autumn turned around and saw Mark.
"How may I help you today Mark?"
"Well....."
He looked down and considered sharing his only secret he knew about himself with her......his true name.
"Yes?"
"I was wondering.....do you know all the family names of the wizards?"
Mrs. Autumn replied,
"Not all.  There are far too many for that.  I had to research some of the last names of the families here.  Yet, I do know some of the more ancient ones.  You probably never heard of any of them since these groups of wizards were cut off from this realm many millennia ago."
She reached for a book and took it down.  Mark seemed interested and listened closely.  She opened the book to a page titled "Keystone".  She described that name along with the names Wolfstone, Zorn, Shadowfire,
"And the DarkWings."
Mark looked up quickly and listened closer than ever.
"The DarkWings are a legendary family and are known for mastering an element that is nearly impossible to master.  This element unlocks the ability to master every section of magic, and this family was able to do just that.  They were sealed off from all other worlds because of their power."
"Then, how do people know about them?"
Mrs. Autumn sighed.
"To be honest, I should not have told you even that."
She closed the book and placed it back on the shelf.
"Mark, all secrets and hidden truths like these have costs.  Free knowledge of the hidden secrets of magic are gifts.  You are learning much in class and you shouldn't pry into these matters."
Mark was about to speak up but couldn't manage to find his voice to say anything.  Mrs. Autumn gave a smile before leaving the room.  Mark shot his eyes to the book and looked at it with wonder.  When Mrs. Autumn left the room, a whisper that was almost not audible whispered these words: Behold, the High King of Kalareth.  The one of two who will restore peace to the realms and bring balance to the rampage of darkness and shadow.  Behold, High King Noran DarkWing.

Hey guys!  I hope you enjoyed!  Be sure to comment to see if I should keep going with the series.  Thanks for your time  7 

Last edited by Mark on Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mark
Mark
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Niall Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:39 am

Nice mark Another World - Page 3 3401126787
Niall