Bearville City
HandinPaw's Blog (A rare account of a guy's perspective) Easterwavinggif4

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville City
HandinPaw's Blog (A rare account of a guy's perspective) Easterwavinggif4
Bearville City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey it's frickin 2019
HandinPaw's Blog (A rare account of a guy's perspective) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:48 am by Olive

» THIS SITE WAS TOXIC ***CHANGE MY MIND****
HandinPaw's Blog (A rare account of a guy's perspective) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:44 am by Olive

» Post before Abby posts (:
HandinPaw's Blog (A rare account of a guy's perspective) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:58 am by goCards

» MEANEST MEMBER OF BEARVILLE CITY CHECKKKK
HandinPaw's Blog (A rare account of a guy's perspective) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 3:16 am by Hazza

» BC's Official Counting Post! *win tickets*
HandinPaw's Blog (A rare account of a guy's perspective) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 1:35 pm by goCards

» BEARVILLE CITY RULES | Please read and agree before posting! | AS OF 3/9/14
HandinPaw's Blog (A rare account of a guy's perspective) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:09 am by CaliLove

» CaliLove's Admin Application! (hope I get chosen!)
HandinPaw's Blog (A rare account of a guy's perspective) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:02 am by CaliLove

» RED AND WATER ARE NOT ACTUALLY SISTERS (a thread)
HandinPaw's Blog (A rare account of a guy's perspective) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 3:46 am by CaliLove

» rate the siggie above you!
HandinPaw's Blog (A rare account of a guy's perspective) EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Bearville
HandinPaw's Blog (A rare account of a guy's perspective) Bab_im10
BC Gazette
HandinPaw's Blog (A rare account of a guy's perspective) 73
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
HandinPaw's Blog (A rare account of a guy's perspective) Flags_1
Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

HandinPaw's Blog (A rare account of a guy's perspective)

+2
'bree♡
Handinpaw ^_^
6 posters

Go down

HandinPaw's Blog (A rare account of a guy's perspective) Empty HandinPaw's Blog (A rare account of a guy's perspective)

Post by Handinpaw ^_^ Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:00 pm

Background on me: My name is Chris, my bv name is MacHandinpaw6. I have a older brother who has taught me soo much that helped me become a young man at the young age of 15.

It was a funny moment sitting this year at my football game as time ran out for our last game. Usually it would be a sad moment knowing I would not get to suit up Monday for practice, and that this was our last game. The reason it was funny was because I knew deep down life goes on and I played this season exactly how I wanted to and I had three more years to improve my game and grow with my team. The season was going to be over sometime, much like my high school football days and I was able to play each game already knowing that which made it the best season I ever had. I never focused on plays I could have done different, preparation I could have done different or a bigger leader i could have been. All that would do was stunt my growth. I am not perfect and knowing it makes me closer than most are some powerful words. I was able to enjoy my last freshman game with friends, a memory I would have never made as the old me.

I would like to extend my hand to anyone who feels like they are in too deep and are struggling with these teenage problems. Come to me ask questions on here. Tell me to post topics on my views. If you don't think my thinking is right, it's not always 100% right, at least I can give a boy's view on topics which is rare on a girl dominated site.

:DPaw ^_^
Handinpaw ^_^
Handinpaw ^_^
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : HandinPaw's Blog (A rare account of a guy's perspective) LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 634

Back to top Go down

HandinPaw's Blog (A rare account of a guy's perspective) Empty Re: HandinPaw's Blog (A rare account of a guy's perspective)

Post by 'bree♡ Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:51 am

awh, I'm glad you got to finish your freshman year game with your friends nearby.

I really like this blog, I'll be sure to keep up to date :3
'bree♡
'bree♡
Event Planner
Event Planner

Tickets : 278

Back to top Go down

HandinPaw's Blog (A rare account of a guy's perspective) Empty Re: HandinPaw's Blog (A rare account of a guy's perspective)

Post by SantasBaby❅ Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:55 am

Agreed with Aubree c; Nice blog!! Spread the word people!!!
SantasBaby❅
SantasBaby❅
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by BananaAriana Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:57 am

cool blog!! Smile

BananaAriana
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Handinpaw ^_^ Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:34 pm

post some ideas about topics!! SmileSmile:)thanks all Smile
Handinpaw ^_^
Handinpaw ^_^
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 634

Back to top Go down

Post by halsmermaid♔ Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:36 pm

I just saw this and it is totally amazing :3 I'm so proud of you for posting it <3 
I can tell you put a lot of effort into it c:
keep up the great work ;DD
halsmermaid♔
halsmermaid♔
Admin
Admin

Tickets : 3730

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:41 pm

Ooh nice. I like it.

Maybe you can post your opinion on boy crazy girls (I'm sure you've seen them). Like not even celebrity boy crazy, maybe just normal guys boy crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:19 pm

i luv this
Hope
Hope
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down