Bearville City
Trading for white bow ballet flats? I have a lot of offers so please either post an offer or say which offer you think is best. Easterwavinggif4

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville City
Trading for white bow ballet flats? I have a lot of offers so please either post an offer or say which offer you think is best. Easterwavinggif4
Bearville City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey it's frickin 2019
Trading for white bow ballet flats? I have a lot of offers so please either post an offer or say which offer you think is best. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:48 am by Olive

» THIS SITE WAS TOXIC ***CHANGE MY MIND****
Trading for white bow ballet flats? I have a lot of offers so please either post an offer or say which offer you think is best. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:44 am by Olive

» Post before Abby posts (:
Trading for white bow ballet flats? I have a lot of offers so please either post an offer or say which offer you think is best. EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:58 am by goCards

» MEANEST MEMBER OF BEARVILLE CITY CHECKKKK
Trading for white bow ballet flats? I have a lot of offers so please either post an offer or say which offer you think is best. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 3:16 am by Hazza

» BC's Official Counting Post! *win tickets*
Trading for white bow ballet flats? I have a lot of offers so please either post an offer or say which offer you think is best. EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 1:35 pm by goCards

» BEARVILLE CITY RULES | Please read and agree before posting! | AS OF 3/9/14
Trading for white bow ballet flats? I have a lot of offers so please either post an offer or say which offer you think is best. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:09 am by CaliLove

» CaliLove's Admin Application! (hope I get chosen!)
Trading for white bow ballet flats? I have a lot of offers so please either post an offer or say which offer you think is best. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:02 am by CaliLove

» RED AND WATER ARE NOT ACTUALLY SISTERS (a thread)
Trading for white bow ballet flats? I have a lot of offers so please either post an offer or say which offer you think is best. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 3:46 am by CaliLove

» rate the siggie above you!
Trading for white bow ballet flats? I have a lot of offers so please either post an offer or say which offer you think is best. EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Bearville
Trading for white bow ballet flats? I have a lot of offers so please either post an offer or say which offer you think is best. Bab_im10
BC Gazette
Trading for white bow ballet flats? I have a lot of offers so please either post an offer or say which offer you think is best. 73
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
Trading for white bow ballet flats? I have a lot of offers so please either post an offer or say which offer you think is best. Flags_1
Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

Trading for white bow ballet flats? I have a lot of offers so please either post an offer or say which offer you think is best.

+4
millie♔
MomoTheMazing
Gabby in Reverse
Snowy❄Sam
8 posters

Go down

Trading for white bow ballet flats? I have a lot of offers so please either post an offer or say which offer you think is best. Empty Trading for white bow ballet flats? I have a lot of offers so please either post an offer or say which offer you think is best.

Post by Snowy❄Sam Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:42 pm

I have so many offers and idk what to do. These are the offers i have so far. 

1) Parrot hat and pink ballet flats (kind of leaning towards this offer)
2) Parrot hat and old red panda ears
3) Default blue dance star outfit

Please tell me what you think or make an offer of your own.

Last edited by ☠SkeletonSam☠ on Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:23 am; edited 6 times in total
Snowy❄Sam
Snowy❄Sam
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : Trading for white bow ballet flats? I have a lot of offers so please either post an offer or say which offer you think is best. LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 230

Back to top Go down

Trading for white bow ballet flats? I have a lot of offers so please either post an offer or say which offer you think is best. Empty Re: Trading for white bow ballet flats? I have a lot of offers so please either post an offer or say which offer you think is best.

Post by Gabby in Reverse Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:42 am

Good luck c:

Last edited by Graveyard☠Gabby on Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Gabby in Reverse
Gabby in Reverse
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : Trading for white bow ballet flats? I have a lot of offers so please either post an offer or say which offer you think is best. IPTI9oF
Tickets : 608

Back to top Go down

Trading for white bow ballet flats? I have a lot of offers so please either post an offer or say which offer you think is best. Empty Re: Trading for white bow ballet flats? I have a lot of offers so please either post an offer or say which offer you think is best.

Post by Snowy❄Sam Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:58 am

Admins: Please move to Trading Individual Items.
Snowy❄Sam
Snowy❄Sam
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : Trading for white bow ballet flats? I have a lot of offers so please either post an offer or say which offer you think is best. LQ2kVXL

Back to top Go down

Post by MomoTheMazing Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:47 am

Mouse ears, baby leopard hat, and maybe black kitty sweater?
Or mouse ears and the hat.
Or mouse ears, the hat, and black fuzzy slippers.
MomoTheMazing
MomoTheMazing
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy❄Sam Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:53 am

MomoKamiako wrote:Mouse ears, baby leopard hat, and maybe black kitty sweater?
Or mouse ears and the hat.
Or mouse ears, the hat, and black fuzzy slippers.
Can I please see pictures of the baby leopard hat, kitty sweater, and fuzzy slippers. I can't find pictures of them.
Snowy❄Sam
Snowy❄Sam
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MomoTheMazing Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:09 am

Sure Sam~ I'll have to do it a little later because I'm laying in bed with my tablet so once people start getting awake not just me do you want to meet up or should I just show the pictures?
MomoTheMazing
MomoTheMazing
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby in Reverse Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:13 am

Oh... are we offering FOR the white ballet?
Gabby in Reverse
Gabby in Reverse
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : Trading for white bow ballet flats? I have a lot of offers so please either post an offer or say which offer you think is best. IPTI9oF
Tickets : 608

Back to top Go down

Post by millie♔ Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:17 am

Personally I think they're  offering too much, as the pink ballet flats would probably be enough?
I'm not sure though xD
But if they are the ones who offered this, go for it as you would get the better deal, so yeah the 1st one xD
millie♔
millie♔
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 1202

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:43 am

I would say the 1st deal (:
Hazza
Hazza

Tickets : 11407

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy❄Sam Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:12 pm

MomoKamiako wrote:Sure Sam~ I'll have to do it a little later because I'm laying in bed with my tablet so once people start getting awake not just me do you want to meet up or should I just show the pictures?
Whichever is easier for you. I will be on most of the day and I have you on my friends list. (:
Snowy❄Sam
Snowy❄Sam
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MomoTheMazing Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:14 pm

I can get on right now just let me finish the tea I am forced to drink since I'm sick.
MomoTheMazing
MomoTheMazing
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by the doctor. Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:31 pm

I would say do the 1st offer.
the doctor.
the doctor.
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 2090

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikayla Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:49 pm

Leopard Hat, Parrot Hat, Purple Dino Hat. c:
Mikayla
Mikayla
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 5088

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy❄Sam Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:17 pm

I have traded the ballet flats and this topic may be locked.
Snowy❄Sam
Snowy❄Sam
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by halsmermaid♔ Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:20 pm

{Locked}
halsmermaid♔
halsmermaid♔
Admin
Admin

Tickets : 3730

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down