Bearville City
Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) Easterwavinggif4

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville City
Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) Easterwavinggif4
Bearville City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey it's frickin 2019
Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:48 am by Olive

» THIS SITE WAS TOXIC ***CHANGE MY MIND****
Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:44 am by Olive

» Post before Abby posts (:
Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:58 am by goCards

» MEANEST MEMBER OF BEARVILLE CITY CHECKKKK
Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 3:16 am by Hazza

» BC's Official Counting Post! *win tickets*
Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 1:35 pm by goCards

» BEARVILLE CITY RULES | Please read and agree before posting! | AS OF 3/9/14
Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:09 am by CaliLove

» CaliLove's Admin Application! (hope I get chosen!)
Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:02 am by CaliLove

» RED AND WATER ARE NOT ACTUALLY SISTERS (a thread)
Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 3:46 am by CaliLove

» rate the siggie above you!
Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Bearville
Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) Bab_im10
BC Gazette
Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) 73
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) Flags_1
Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) Empty Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!)

Post by Hazza Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:49 pm

MAY BE UPDATED!!! SO STAY TUNED!

Smocked Legging Top:
Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) Smocke10

Button Sweaters:
Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) Bluebu11 Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) Redbut11

Sequin Sandals:
Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) Sequin10

Gingham Ruffle Dress:
Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) Gingha10

Gold Embroided Bottom:
Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) Goldem10

Floral Bow Dress:
Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) Floral11

Animal Print Tank Plus Ruffle Dress:
Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) Greent10

Smocked Dress:
Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) Smocke11

Cropped Sweater, Bottoms, Flats:
Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) Croppe12

Wedge Peep Toe Heels Plus Plaid Ballet Flats:
Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) Shoes11

Gladiator Wedge Sandals:
Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) Gladie10

Embroided Flower Top:
Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) Redeft11

Note: ONLY TRADING FOR ANOTHER COLOR!!!

Heart Print Shoes:
Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) Heartp10

Striped Denim:
Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) Stripe11

Amethyst Fairy Dress:
Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) Amethy10

Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) 3507108

Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) 3507111
Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) 3507113
Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) 3507114
Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) 3507115
Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) 3507117
Hazza
Hazza

Warning : Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 11407

Back to top Go down

Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) Empty Re: Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!)

Post by April Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:51 pm

I have a Maxine ski hat, offer? Also I don't think the striped denim shirt has other colors
April
April
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Warning : Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 2777

Back to top Go down

Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) Empty Re: Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!)

Post by Hazza Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:02 am

Idk what to offer for it. Is there anything you want?
And yeah that top doesn't change colors, but there's a skirt that does.
Hazza
Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by April Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:04 am

I can add for the embroidered
April
April
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:05 am

What would you add?
I'm only trading that embroided for another color.
Hazza
Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by April Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:57 am

I've got:
purple, yellow sequin tops
4 non-default colored button sweaters
4 floral halters
3 beaded tanks

The old pawlette is widely wanted though, sorry I don't have lots of interesting stuff
April
April
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:58 am

Could I see a picture of the purple sequin?
I'm not really interested in other old pawlette.
Hazza
Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by April Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:10 am

Trading Pawlette and BVO (Button Sweaters, Amethyst Fairy Dresses, Embroided Flower Top, and more!) Selfie15

Here's both yellow and purple lol too lazy to cut out the middle shirt
April
April
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:12 am

Hmm maybe
I really do want another eft for the one I'm trading though.
Hazza
Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by April Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:13 am

okay well if you'll think about it..good luck then!Smile
But also I'm curious would you want a sash for your red eft?
April
April
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:53 pm

Yeah, I'll think about it
No thanks to the sash
Hazza
Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by ғelιcιтy✉ Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:57 pm

I like the amethyst fairy dresses c: What would you want for those?
ғelιcιтy✉
ғelιcιтy✉
Trading Pawtrol
Trading Pawtrol

Tickets : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:39 pm

Do you want the both of them?
And idk, make an offer
Hazza
Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by ғelιcιтy✉ Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:40 pm

I could give white sequin and a halter/other old pawlette(i have a red halter) for both ;o?
ғelιcιтy✉
ғelιcιтy✉
Trading Pawtrol
Trading Pawtrol

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:41 pm

I'm not really interested in old pawlette, but maybe to the sequin.
Hazza
Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by ғelιcιтy✉ Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:42 pm

I have psis too that I could add or furniture?
ғelιcιтy✉
ғelιcιтy✉
Trading Pawtrol
Trading Pawtrol

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:43 pm

What kind of psis?
And I'm not interested in furniture.
Hazza
Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by ғelιcιтy✉ Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:44 pm

I have alot. I'm VictoriaCute930 (: You can look through my inventory. I'm in BABW, BB.
ғelιcιтy✉
ғelιcιтy✉
Trading Pawtrol
Trading Pawtrol

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:44 pm

Okay, I'll get online.
Hazza
Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by ғelιcιтy✉ Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:45 pm

Okay great (x
I have to go ;c I'll keep my bv character on so you can look. I'll be back soon! You can tell me if you saw anything then
ғelιcιтy✉
ғelιcιтy✉
Trading Pawtrol
Trading Pawtrol

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:32 pm

Sorry Sami I couldn't look at your inventory yet... I need to do that soon though.

Anyone else?
Hazza
Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany♥ Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:34 pm

Interested in red eft. Want to meet up ? : o)
Bethany♥
Bethany♥
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:43 pm

Do you have another color?
Hazza
Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany♥ Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:50 pm

I do but it is not for trade since i am holding a contest for it..  I do have a trading hut though  Razz
http://www.bearvillecity.com/t2309-bethanys-bearific-trading-hut
Bethany♥
Bethany♥
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:00 pm

No thanks. You have nice stuff, but I'm mostly just looking for another color.
Hazza
Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next