Bearville City
BC's Official New Year's Event SCHEDULE: Please Read <3 Easterwavinggif4

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville City
BC's Official New Year's Event SCHEDULE: Please Read <3 Easterwavinggif4
Bearville City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey it's frickin 2019
BC's Official New Year's Event SCHEDULE: Please Read <3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:48 am by Olive

» THIS SITE WAS TOXIC ***CHANGE MY MIND****
BC's Official New Year's Event SCHEDULE: Please Read <3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:44 am by Olive

» Post before Abby posts (:
BC's Official New Year's Event SCHEDULE: Please Read <3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:58 am by goCards

» MEANEST MEMBER OF BEARVILLE CITY CHECKKKK
BC's Official New Year's Event SCHEDULE: Please Read <3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 3:16 am by Hazza

» BC's Official Counting Post! *win tickets*
BC's Official New Year's Event SCHEDULE: Please Read <3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 1:35 pm by goCards

» BEARVILLE CITY RULES | Please read and agree before posting! | AS OF 3/9/14
BC's Official New Year's Event SCHEDULE: Please Read <3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:09 am by CaliLove

» CaliLove's Admin Application! (hope I get chosen!)
BC's Official New Year's Event SCHEDULE: Please Read <3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:02 am by CaliLove

» RED AND WATER ARE NOT ACTUALLY SISTERS (a thread)
BC's Official New Year's Event SCHEDULE: Please Read <3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 3:46 am by CaliLove

» rate the siggie above you!
BC's Official New Year's Event SCHEDULE: Please Read <3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Bearville
BC's Official New Year's Event SCHEDULE: Please Read <3 Bab_im10
BC Gazette
BC's Official New Year's Event SCHEDULE: Please Read <3 73
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
BC's Official New Year's Event SCHEDULE: Please Read <3 Flags_1
Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

BC's Official New Year's Event SCHEDULE: Please Read <3

Go down

BC's Official New Year's Event SCHEDULE: Please Read <3 Empty BC's Official New Year's Event SCHEDULE: Please Read <3

Post by fayegranny✮ Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:33 am

hey hey partygoers 7

Because I was too tired to post the specific party activity details yesterday night, you've probably been waiting for them really patiently and here they are!

NOTE: The party will now officially start at the previous Part 2 start time, which is:
6pm South Africa
5pm Central Europe
4pm UK
11am EST
10am CST
9am MST
8am PST

This is for a number of reasons: nobody has said that they can only come for Part 1 because of the timezone problem, and I have to go out for lunch and being the only EP able to attend the start of the party, I'm not allowed to stay on the computer for the whole day. D: Sorry if this inconveniences anyone :c

~anyways, back to the activities order~ Part numbers have been omitted in case something overruns, etc. It's still not too late to sign up!

BV DEN: HAPPY HOME, SOUTH AMERICA

- New Year's Resolution and 'Photo Scrapbook Memories of 2013' contests will open; these are ongoing throughout the party if you have a spare 5 minutes, and will finish at the end of the party : D
- BV Pool/Summer Party: For Australia, and southern hemisphere countries they'll be celebrating New Year in the sun, so bring your beach clothes and meet at Sunshine Shores c:
- This will lead on to a Karaoke Slumber Party, held at FayeTeddyBear's Cub Condo. Information about the BC TALENT SHOW will be announced, an informal competition with a prize later on.
*bathroom/snack/water break*
FORUM ACTIVITIES: Geography and Capital Cities Quiz on Chatbox, ticket prizes will be awarded!
- Emoticon Story Game, also on Chatbox
- Super Scavenger Hunt on the forum for letters of 'NEW YEAR' hidden in old posts. If this finishes quickly, there may be time for CBGs  melly cat 
*then back onto BV*
- Fashion Show at Pawforming Arts Center
- Themed photoshoots, staff photoshoot and BV Bucket List Ideas
- Team Games: you will be split into 2 mixed groups for a Ride Race and Lookalike Challenge c:
FORUM ACTIVITIES: Create written signs for Happy New Year From...(country) 
- CBGs!
- Chatbox picnic and BV feast
*now BV again lool*
- Talent Show performance and winners announced
- Day trip to Theater for a surprise movie c;
- Fireworks display on BV
- Formal dress and dance, staff announcements : DD

PM me for any questions xDD
fayegranny✮
fayegranny✮
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator