Bearville City
*tweet tweet* I can hear the bells of an Official BC Grand Ostrich Wedding! ;D Easterwavinggif4

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville City
*tweet tweet* I can hear the bells of an Official BC Grand Ostrich Wedding! ;D Easterwavinggif4
Bearville City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey it's frickin 2019
*tweet tweet* I can hear the bells of an Official BC Grand Ostrich Wedding! ;D EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:48 am by Olive

» THIS SITE WAS TOXIC ***CHANGE MY MIND****
*tweet tweet* I can hear the bells of an Official BC Grand Ostrich Wedding! ;D EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:44 am by Olive

» Post before Abby posts (:
*tweet tweet* I can hear the bells of an Official BC Grand Ostrich Wedding! ;D EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:58 am by goCards

» MEANEST MEMBER OF BEARVILLE CITY CHECKKKK
*tweet tweet* I can hear the bells of an Official BC Grand Ostrich Wedding! ;D EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 3:16 am by Hazza

» BC's Official Counting Post! *win tickets*
*tweet tweet* I can hear the bells of an Official BC Grand Ostrich Wedding! ;D EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 1:35 pm by goCards

» BEARVILLE CITY RULES | Please read and agree before posting! | AS OF 3/9/14
*tweet tweet* I can hear the bells of an Official BC Grand Ostrich Wedding! ;D EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:09 am by CaliLove

» CaliLove's Admin Application! (hope I get chosen!)
*tweet tweet* I can hear the bells of an Official BC Grand Ostrich Wedding! ;D EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:02 am by CaliLove

» RED AND WATER ARE NOT ACTUALLY SISTERS (a thread)
*tweet tweet* I can hear the bells of an Official BC Grand Ostrich Wedding! ;D EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 3:46 am by CaliLove

» rate the siggie above you!
*tweet tweet* I can hear the bells of an Official BC Grand Ostrich Wedding! ;D EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Bearville
*tweet tweet* I can hear the bells of an Official BC Grand Ostrich Wedding! ;D Bab_im10
BC Gazette
*tweet tweet* I can hear the bells of an Official BC Grand Ostrich Wedding! ;D 73
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
*tweet tweet* I can hear the bells of an Official BC Grand Ostrich Wedding! ;D Flags_1
Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

*tweet tweet* I can hear the bells of an Official BC Grand Ostrich Wedding! ;D

+4
Amber
LeAnna
Sydney
fayegranny✮
8 posters

Go down

*tweet tweet* I can hear the bells of an Official BC Grand Ostrich Wedding! ;D Empty *tweet tweet* I can hear the bells of an Official BC Grand Ostrich Wedding! ;D

Post by fayegranny✮ Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:10 pm

Hey everyone : DD

There's been a lot of excitement about the JCBG Ostrich Ride lately, and since most of us have it, the EPs thought it would be an excellent idea to host a get-together in order for the ostriches to meet each other!
A lot of you may have noticed, also, that romance is brewing between a few of the ostriches, and this wedding party will be the perfect opportunity for single ostriches to 'mingle'  17 We don't want our ostriches to die alone, do we.

Please don't worry if you don't have the ostrich ride, if possible wear another animal ride, or if not just come without! It's all about the fun we'll have together as a forum without singling anyone out c;
The EPs would request that only members of the BC forum take part in this event, because of contests and the distribution of prizes, as well as our reliability on the chatbox to communicate with everyone <3 BV friends are most welcome to sign up for the forum on the day though! : D

DATE: Saturday, January 18th 2014 

TIME: 4pm EST
         3pm CST
         2pm MST
         1pm PST
         9pm UK time
         10pm Central Europe time
         11pm South Africa time
         8am (January 15th) Australia time

LOCATION: Meet at Sunshine Shores Cave, Happy Home, South America Den

DRESS CODE: Please wear the ostrich ride if you have it.
Your own outfit should be representative of what your ostrich would be wearing xD Since this is a beach party, we would like to invite single ostrich owners to wear beach clothes so they do not get too hot. 

For couples/'threesomes' the dress code is much more exciting - we would like you to choose a theme and coordinate your outfits within that theme! It could be anything, from movie characters to 'twinning'. Of course single ostrich owners, upon finding a partner or date, can change their costumes throughout the wedding.

ACTIVITIES: There will be a costume contest for the best dressed single ostrich owner (beach wear) and best dressed couple! Prizes will be awarded for originality, style and in the case of couples, how well you coordinate with each other c;
We will also parade down to the Coffee Shop for a meal to get to know each other, followed by more games and CBGs <3
Photoshoots will also take place throughout the party.

WEDDING?: The wedding element is one of the main parts of this party! We know that ostrich couples exist already, and if your ostrich would like to be married during this event please fill out a separate form as well as the main one. Every ostrich is welcome to take part in the wedding ceremony. c:

~PLEASE FILL IN A FORM~
BV Username:
Ostrich Name:
Is your ostrich single?:
If no, who is your ostrich's date?:
If applicable, do you wish for your ostrich and his/her partner to be married during this event?:
Any suggestions?:

~WEDDING FORM~
ONLY fill out one of these if you want to get married! Your ostrich must have a partner/date in order to do this - however, ostriches that meet on the day can also be married c;
Names of the Two Ostriches:
Owners (your name and someone else's) :
Do you both agree that you want to be married?:

Thank you for reading <33
fayegranny✮
fayegranny✮
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator

Warning : *tweet tweet* I can hear the bells of an Official BC Grand Ostrich Wedding! ;D LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 95

Back to top Go down

*tweet tweet* I can hear the bells of an Official BC Grand Ostrich Wedding! ;D Empty Re: *tweet tweet* I can hear the bells of an Official BC Grand Ostrich Wedding! ;D

Post by Sydney Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:50 am

BV Username: Syd

Ostrich Name: Bob

Is your ostrich single?: Yes, and forever alone. ;_;

If no, who is your ostrich's date?: 

If applicable, do you wish for your ostrich and his/her partner to be married during this event?: Sure, if I ever meet one.

Any suggestions?: Nope, thanks!

Last edited by Syd on Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Sydney
Sydney
Trading Pawtrol
Trading Pawtrol

Warning : *tweet tweet* I can hear the bells of an Official BC Grand Ostrich Wedding! ;D LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 2630

Back to top Go down

*tweet tweet* I can hear the bells of an Official BC Grand Ostrich Wedding! ;D Empty Re: *tweet tweet* I can hear the bells of an Official BC Grand Ostrich Wedding! ;D

Post by LeAnna Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:57 am

BV Username: CadenceDazzle123

Ostrich Name: Octavia Rarity Luna Faye Dazzle

Is your ostrich single?: Yewp

If no, who is your ostrich's date?: The invisible ostrich man-person-thing

If applicable, do you wish for your ostrich and his/her partner to be married during this event?: i don't have a partner... 

Any suggestions?: A honeymoon 8 
LeAnna
LeAnna
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : *tweet tweet* I can hear the bells of an Official BC Grand Ostrich Wedding! ;D IPTI9oF
Tickets : 655

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:31 pm

have fun guys!<3

Amber
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Warning : *tweet tweet* I can hear the bells of an Official BC Grand Ostrich Wedding! ;D FfpdVzJ
Tickets : 4683

Back to top Go down

Post by Niall Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:44 pm

BV username: AbbyTabby1170
Ostrich name: Adam Benjamin Noah Tedder
Is your ostrich single?: yes, bc Lauren's ostrich left me 63
If not, who is your ostriches date?: -
If applicable, do you wish for your ostrich and his/her partner to be married during this event?: yes 7
Niall
Niall
Chatbox Mod
Chatbox Mod

Tickets : 4422

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:19 am

Hope I Cavan make it Very Happy
Maddy
Maddy
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by April Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:38 am

Aww the event is over :c
April
April
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 2777

Back to top Go down

Post by fayegranny✮ Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:38 pm

Thanks guys, but this never took place due to this thread being posted late, I'm so sorry DD:  25 
Stay tuned for more BC Events coming soon though! <33
(could a mod/admin lock please c; )
fayegranny✮
fayegranny✮
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator

Tickets : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara. Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:12 pm

locked (:
Sara.
Sara.

Tickets : 1304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down