Bearville City
Trading the NEW Pink Hearts Hello Kitty Code..TRADED PLEASE LOCK Easterwavinggif4

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville City
Trading the NEW Pink Hearts Hello Kitty Code..TRADED PLEASE LOCK Easterwavinggif4
Bearville City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey it's frickin 2019
Trading the NEW Pink Hearts Hello Kitty Code..TRADED PLEASE LOCK EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:48 am by Olive

» THIS SITE WAS TOXIC ***CHANGE MY MIND****
Trading the NEW Pink Hearts Hello Kitty Code..TRADED PLEASE LOCK EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:44 am by Olive

» Post before Abby posts (:
Trading the NEW Pink Hearts Hello Kitty Code..TRADED PLEASE LOCK EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:58 am by goCards

» MEANEST MEMBER OF BEARVILLE CITY CHECKKKK
Trading the NEW Pink Hearts Hello Kitty Code..TRADED PLEASE LOCK EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 3:16 am by Hazza

» BC's Official Counting Post! *win tickets*
Trading the NEW Pink Hearts Hello Kitty Code..TRADED PLEASE LOCK EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 1:35 pm by goCards

» BEARVILLE CITY RULES | Please read and agree before posting! | AS OF 3/9/14
Trading the NEW Pink Hearts Hello Kitty Code..TRADED PLEASE LOCK EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:09 am by CaliLove

» CaliLove's Admin Application! (hope I get chosen!)
Trading the NEW Pink Hearts Hello Kitty Code..TRADED PLEASE LOCK EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:02 am by CaliLove

» RED AND WATER ARE NOT ACTUALLY SISTERS (a thread)
Trading the NEW Pink Hearts Hello Kitty Code..TRADED PLEASE LOCK EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 3:46 am by CaliLove

» rate the siggie above you!
Trading the NEW Pink Hearts Hello Kitty Code..TRADED PLEASE LOCK EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Bearville
Trading the NEW Pink Hearts Hello Kitty Code..TRADED PLEASE LOCK Bab_im10
BC Gazette
Trading the NEW Pink Hearts Hello Kitty Code..TRADED PLEASE LOCK 73
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
Trading the NEW Pink Hearts Hello Kitty Code..TRADED PLEASE LOCK Flags_1
Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

Trading the NEW Pink Hearts Hello Kitty Code..TRADED PLEASE LOCK

+4
Ana
Britney
Lauren
Destiny♥
8 posters

Go down

Trading the NEW Pink Hearts Hello Kitty Code..TRADED PLEASE LOCK Empty Trading the NEW Pink Hearts Hello Kitty Code..TRADED PLEASE LOCK

Post by Destiny♥ Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:56 pm

melly cat ALL TRADED....PLEASE LOCK melly cat

Last edited by destinybeardiva278 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Destiny♥
Destiny♥
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : Trading the NEW Pink Hearts Hello Kitty Code..TRADED PLEASE LOCK LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 269

Back to top Go down

Trading the NEW Pink Hearts Hello Kitty Code..TRADED PLEASE LOCK Empty Re: Trading the NEW Pink Hearts Hello Kitty Code..TRADED PLEASE LOCK

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:05 pm

I can offer Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie if you're still interested?

Back to top Go down

Trading the NEW Pink Hearts Hello Kitty Code..TRADED PLEASE LOCK Empty Re: Trading the NEW Pink Hearts Hello Kitty Code..TRADED PLEASE LOCK

Post by Lauren Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:24 pm

Do you know the PSI?
Depending on the item i can do bouncy panda or enchanted pony
Lauren
Lauren
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Warning : Trading the NEW Pink Hearts Hello Kitty Code..TRADED PLEASE LOCK LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 2870

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:04 pm

the bear isn't out yet is it?
(sorry for off topic)
Britney
Britney
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 714

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:05 pm

Britney wrote:the bear isn't out yet is it?
(sorry for off topic)

It came out today.  14 14 14 14 
Ana
Ana
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Warning : Trading the NEW Pink Hearts Hello Kitty Code..TRADED PLEASE LOCK FfpdVzJ
Tickets : 3134

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny♥ Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:46 pm

@Megcat: Let me see if i get any more offers.
@Lauren: Its a pink bow: 
Trading the NEW Pink Hearts Hello Kitty Code..TRADED PLEASE LOCK Untitl29
Destiny♥
Destiny♥
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Ocean W Big Badge Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:00 pm

can you post a pic of the virtual animal?

Officer Ocean W Big Badge
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:07 pm

oohh, i'm super interested. 7
would you do a bouncy panda or an enchanted pony code?
Lauren
Lauren
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by .Lexi. Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 pm

omg that is so cute Very Happy
I have all the my little pony bears if you're interested?
.Lexi.
.Lexi.
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 2772

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny♥ Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:44 pm

Lauren♡ wrote:oohh, i'm super interested. 7

Ill do the enchanted pony?
Destiny♥
Destiny♥
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewels Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:53 am

Giggly piggly code or zoo parrot ride/hat bear code and red Dino slippers (with either bear codes)
Jewels
Jewels
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny♥ Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:38 pm

Jewels wrote:Giggly piggly code or zoo parrot ride/hat bear code and red Dino slippers (with either bear codes)

I like the parrot ride/hat bear code
Destiny♥
Destiny♥
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:43 pm

destinybeardiva278 wrote:

Lauren♡ wrote:oohh, i'm super interested. 7

Ill do the enchanted pony?

deal. c: I'll pm you the code now.~~
Lauren
Lauren
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewels Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:33 pm

Jewels wrote:Giggly piggly code or zoo parrot ride/hat bear code and red Dino slippers (with either bear codes)

sure. would you like to do that trade then? Smile
Jewels
Jewels
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny♥ Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:48 pm

Jewels wrote:

sure. would you like to do that trade then? Smile

We can trade right now
Destiny♥
Destiny♥
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:52 pm

megcat wrote:I can offer Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie if you're still interested?
I also added some more bears here: http://www.bearvillecity.com/t2006-meghan-s-bear-codes-updated-and-remodeled

Back to top Go down

Post by LeAnna Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:56 pm

Good luck!
LeAnna
LeAnna
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : Trading the NEW Pink Hearts Hello Kitty Code..TRADED PLEASE LOCK IPTI9oF
Tickets : 655

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewels Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:16 pm

Hi. I will pm you the code when I get home later. Do you still want the red Dino?
Jewels
Jewels
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny♥ Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:36 pm

Jewels wrote:Hi. I will pm you the code when I get home later. Do you still want the red Dino?

No, ill just take the parrot code
Destiny♥
Destiny♥
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewels Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:37 am

Ok:) ill pm you when I get home for sure Smile
Jewels
Jewels
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down