Bearville City
Easter is hopping over to Build a bear Workshop!  Easterwavinggif4

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville City
Easter is hopping over to Build a bear Workshop!  Easterwavinggif4
Bearville City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey it's frickin 2019
Easter is hopping over to Build a bear Workshop!  EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:48 am by Olive

» THIS SITE WAS TOXIC ***CHANGE MY MIND****
Easter is hopping over to Build a bear Workshop!  EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:44 am by Olive

» Post before Abby posts (:
Easter is hopping over to Build a bear Workshop!  EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:58 am by goCards

» MEANEST MEMBER OF BEARVILLE CITY CHECKKKK
Easter is hopping over to Build a bear Workshop!  EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 3:16 am by Hazza

» BC's Official Counting Post! *win tickets*
Easter is hopping over to Build a bear Workshop!  EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 1:35 pm by goCards

» BEARVILLE CITY RULES | Please read and agree before posting! | AS OF 3/9/14
Easter is hopping over to Build a bear Workshop!  EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:09 am by CaliLove

» CaliLove's Admin Application! (hope I get chosen!)
Easter is hopping over to Build a bear Workshop!  EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:02 am by CaliLove

» RED AND WATER ARE NOT ACTUALLY SISTERS (a thread)
Easter is hopping over to Build a bear Workshop!  EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 3:46 am by CaliLove

» rate the siggie above you!
Easter is hopping over to Build a bear Workshop!  EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Bearville
Easter is hopping over to Build a bear Workshop!  Bab_im10
BC Gazette
Easter is hopping over to Build a bear Workshop!  73
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
Easter is hopping over to Build a bear Workshop!  Flags_1
Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

Easter is hopping over to Build a bear Workshop!

3 posters

Go down

Easter is hopping over to Build a bear Workshop!  Empty Easter is hopping over to Build a bear Workshop!

Post by Colleen Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:53 pm

Easter is hopping over to Build a bear Workshop!  210
Where is the Easter Bunny going to Hop to this Spring?  melly cat 

NEW BEARS: SESSION 1

New Bears Blooming this Spring! :
Introducing
 Soft & Sweet Lamb ~ $18.00
Chocolate Bunny ~ $18.00
Stripes-A-Lot Bunny ~ $20.00
Pretty Petals Bunny ~ $20.00

~ Looking for a cuddly and cute new friend this Spring? Buildabear Workshop this spring offers a brand new selection of furry friends with loads of color! These Furry Friends are perfect for any friend and there is a Bunny fur Every Basket! c:

A special deal?:
~ Build a bear Workshop is blooming with savings this season as well! You can get the Limited Edition Snowy Smiles bunny for only a price of  $8.00! This is a simple, cute, and classic bunny just for a special someone who does not like a lot of color, but likes to add those colorful outfits! This beary special offer ends on March 17th and while quantities last! ~

Beary Cute Clothing:

~  New Fashions are in stores to match these colorful furry friends! I have already Picked up the Pink Bunny Costume and Pink Flowers dress and I personally encourage you to pick up those outfits! I love them so much and My Bears Look so cute! I hope you find one that fits your pawsonality! c:

SESSION 2: BV NEWS) 
Picture :
~  Bearville is celebrating St. Patrick's Day On March 17th! You can go on over to the Store Fur All Seasons to pick up pawsome decorations for your Cub Condo and maybe some for a friend! There is even suppose to be a special Gift this year as well, so make sure to log on to Bearville On the 17th! ~

BC NEWS: SESSION 3)
~  BC Is having applications for New Job Members! We have reached a good amount for new jobs! You can apply to be an Event Planner or A BC Reporter! Be sure to check it out! c: ~

Stay Hoppy My BC Friends c:
Diane
(Remember to do LIFE BIG! c:)

Colleen
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Warning : Easter is hopping over to Build a bear Workshop!  FfpdVzJ
Tickets : 1581

Back to top Go down

Easter is hopping over to Build a bear Workshop!  Empty Re: Easter is hopping over to Build a bear Workshop!

Post by MickeyTimi♥ Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:06 pm

Thanks for posting <3
i love the article
MickeyTimi♥
MickeyTimi♥
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Warning : Easter is hopping over to Build a bear Workshop!  LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 1575

Back to top Go down

Easter is hopping over to Build a bear Workshop!  Empty Re: Easter is hopping over to Build a bear Workshop!

Post by AnitaCocoa Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:05 pm

thanks so much for this article with all the news! Smile I love the pink bunny constume for the bear! sooo cute! thanks!

AnitaCocoa
Baby Bear
Baby Bear

Warning : Easter is hopping over to Build a bear Workshop!  LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down