Bearville City
{darkangel} bearville cities new story. Easterwavinggif4

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville City
{darkangel} bearville cities new story. Easterwavinggif4
Bearville City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey it's frickin 2019
{darkangel} bearville cities new story. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:48 am by Olive

» THIS SITE WAS TOXIC ***CHANGE MY MIND****
{darkangel} bearville cities new story. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:44 am by Olive

» Post before Abby posts (:
{darkangel} bearville cities new story. EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:58 am by goCards

» MEANEST MEMBER OF BEARVILLE CITY CHECKKKK
{darkangel} bearville cities new story. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 3:16 am by Hazza

» BC's Official Counting Post! *win tickets*
{darkangel} bearville cities new story. EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 1:35 pm by goCards

» BEARVILLE CITY RULES | Please read and agree before posting! | AS OF 3/9/14
{darkangel} bearville cities new story. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:09 am by CaliLove

» CaliLove's Admin Application! (hope I get chosen!)
{darkangel} bearville cities new story. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:02 am by CaliLove

» RED AND WATER ARE NOT ACTUALLY SISTERS (a thread)
{darkangel} bearville cities new story. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 3:46 am by CaliLove

» rate the siggie above you!
{darkangel} bearville cities new story. EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Bearville
{darkangel} bearville cities new story. Bab_im10
BC Gazette
{darkangel} bearville cities new story. 73
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
{darkangel} bearville cities new story. Flags_1
Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

{darkangel} bearville cities new story.

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

how did you like my. new story?

{darkangel} bearville cities new story. OXtbd50%{darkangel} bearville cities new story. Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
{darkangel} bearville cities new story. OXtbd38%{darkangel} bearville cities new story. Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
{darkangel} bearville cities new story. OXtbd0%{darkangel} bearville cities new story. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
{darkangel} bearville cities new story. OXtbd12%{darkangel} bearville cities new story. Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

{darkangel} bearville cities new story. Empty {darkangel} bearville cities new story.

Post by Cαтту☼ Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:41 am

authors note:
{darkangel} bearville cities new story. Dd11
Part one.
Tired tired tired. I had just got home from a long day at a new school. My brother, Tom, and my sister Nicole weren't home yet, so I got the TV and watched some reruns. We had recently moved to Florida, and we're getting into hurricane season, but that was the last thing on my mind. I was home alone, waiting for my mom to get back from the pizza hut. I was not popular at all at school. At least I didn't have to get into a fight. During lunch, I had my doughnut stolen, and I found who took it. It wasn't the weakest dude on the school either. I had practically NO  bragging rights whatsoever, but I knew how to twist arms Indian style. It's a new "me" style of self-defense. If you don't know my name yet, it's Karla Winter. Well soon people thought twice before taking my doughnut s, not that it's much to go by, it's a Start. I still know one thing that no-one else knows and will never know. It would probably make me a heck of a lot more interesting and popular, but hey there are.more important things. Then my brother came in. He shuffled in muttering a barely intelligible greeting, and shuffled into his room. Hey, he probably had a rough day too. For some reason, people now rumor that I'm a witch. But-. Suddenly I got a text. To: Karla Winter From: Ben Hill
Hey, I noticed your a freshman, is it true ur a witch. Cuz if so that's awesome.
Omg. Who even started these stupid rumors. Flump. The sound of my falling head. Then Mom came with the pizza. One cry of "FOOD" brought us all out of our depression temporarily, and had us smiling like.... whatever. Nicole started watching some horrible Justin beiber rerun. "OH NO!! Turn it off! That dude freaks me out!!" moaned Tom.
Nicole was in 3rd grade. She turned the volume up higher, and my brother ran away clutching his ears. I gotta admit, I'm no JB fan, so I went to my room and continued watching the middle on my kindle. Sometime later in the night I woke up. It was about 1 am. It was also pouring down rain. I could not sleep, and I thought about going outside. I'll let you know another weird thing about me. I love rain, extreme winds, hurricanes, and tornadoes. So, I went outside quietly. It was hot and rainy, the sure signs of a coming hurricane. Something caught my eye in the dark. It was a figure. There was someone out there. I walked cautiously towards it. Then I noticed it had like really dark purple hair, and it was sobbing. "Uh hello?" I stuttered. It looked up, and for the first time I noticed it was a dude with silver eyes. It looked surreal the whole thing.
He stopped sobbing and said abruptly, "hey." "Are you... okay, would you like to come inside?" I asked, concerned. So, we went inside, and I learned about this mysterious new comer. I discovered that his name was Nick Declaire, he was in the same class as me, and that his girlfriend Gene had died of leukemia. He was a bit of a oddball, but hey I'm weird too. Finally, after a long pause, Nick said, "Do you believe in witches and angels?" I laughed, "That stuff is overrated." He stared at me for a second and whispered very faintly, "Liar."

Plz comment and criticize 25 50  6

Last edited by Cαтту☼ on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Warning : {darkangel} bearville cities new story. LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 959

Back to top Go down

{darkangel} bearville cities new story. Empty Re: {darkangel} bearville cities new story.

Post by Cαтту☼ Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:03 pm

bump 6
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

{darkangel} bearville cities new story. Empty Re: {darkangel} bearville cities new story.

Post by Mark Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:21 pm

this is really intriguing!  Keep it up  17
Mark
Mark
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 475

Back to top Go down

{darkangel} bearville cities new story. Empty tornado .

Post by Cαтту☼ Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:24 am

Well the next day, it was humid and the skies were looking bad. I lugged myself to school, and began another day. We had a science lesson outside which was unusual, but soon the bad weather took its toll. It got severely windy, and our group was ordered inside. Nick Declaire was in our group. We were all staggering for the buildings basement, when something fell out of Nick Declaire's jacket. It was some leatherbound book. By now, the trees were falling, but Declaire decided to chase after it. I attempted to restrain him, but in vain. So we chased this book around. I screamed, "If we all die because of this book, I'll kill you!" Our lives began to be in danger, this was a unusually bad Florida tornado. A car drove by and stopped. Nick realized the danger we were in, and ran into it. We got in, preparing to explain. The driver turned around with a gun pointed at us. I did the biggest face palm ever. "Didn't your mother ever tell you not to get into a strangers car?" he hissed with a grim smile. Declaire extended a hand toward him, and he disappeared. OMG.
"Ok. Am I hallucinating or did..... that really just happen?" I stuttered. Nick replied, "You don't believe in magic remember?" His face> 6 my face> 59
Pls comment 25 50 6
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

{darkangel} bearville cities new story. Empty Chapter 3 :DD

Post by Cαтту☼ Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:07 pm

{chapter three}
"Ok, I seriously don't believe you, this is just a act." I sighed. "If you can really have these powers then get me home."
Everything got seriously blurry, until I appeared in front of my house. Or what used to be my house. "Nick.. my house.. what happened..?" I asked.
"The tornado destroyed it." replied Nick. "Omg. And what about my mom and my brother and sister?" I asked. "Karla. Their dead. It was a record bad
storm for Florida." he said quietly. I turned to the broken remains of the door sobbing. Japanese flower petals started falling and it began to rain. "What the-"
I began. Declaire shrugged, "You have powers too." I pulled out my phone and showed him the text from the person that had asked me if I was a witch.

"A very cliché and bland way of putting it." said Nick. I smiled grimly. Suddenly it occurred to me to wonder where Nick Declaire was from, why this person
I had seen sobbing in the dark only the previous night, had suddenly became a part of my life. I walked into the ruins of my house. My mothers dead body was strewed in the kitchen. I didn't want to see any more. I staggered out, back to where Declaire was still there. "Um.. well what should we do?" He asked nervously.
"What do you mean 'we'? I don't even know you. I need to go out alone. Away from this town or tragedy, where everything was taken from me." I screamed.
"Karla, was your mother and siblings the only thing you ever had? Was there ever anything that could be taken away from you?" I looked up surprised and thought about what Nick had just said. "I really hate to admit it but your right. There is nothing in this life that can be taken away from me. I am made of nothing, wholly transparent." I said with a twisted expression. Nick was mildly surprised that that I would admit this. "Karla," he began, "What makes you, are the people you know or knew, the memories you have, the experiences, the places that you've visited, and mostly the things that you learn to care about."
"Uh.... that's deep." I replied and walked over to the shattered glass from the windows of the house I used to live in. Declaire said, "We need to get out of this
town." I held up my hand and used these powers I had discovered I had, and pulled the dead corpses onto the grass. Nick didn't seem disturbed by this, maybe he was used to death. I covered their bodies with a silk cloth, and turned away. Nick stared intently at me. "What is your power?" He asked. "How should I know??!!" I retorted. I extended a hand and concentrated on finding out what my power was. Ice formed. My element was the power of ice. I swallowed, and Me, Karla Winter, walked out of the town with Nick Declaire, passing dead corpuses and wreckage of the tragedy. Everything was silent. A rainbow came up in the sky. "After the rain comes a rainbow." quoted Nick. I rolled my eyes but gave a small smile.
          {darkangel} bearville cities new story. Rainbow_elam_cr_2
PLZ comment for more {darkangel} bearville cities new story. 3048466743 {darkangel} bearville cities new story. 3770219180{darkangel} bearville cities new story. 2744110273 {darkangel} bearville cities new story. 2407591143
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Thu May 01, 2014 12:14 am

I'm enjoying it!  Gotta luv me some action ;)
Mark
Mark
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

{darkangel} bearville cities new story. Empty Florida s Most Wanted

Post by Cαтту☼ Fri May 02, 2014 3:07 am

Chapter... 3
We walked and walked  until I remembered I had powers and mentioned that. The blunt reply was, "Because we don't know where we're going too."  "Somewhere with food." I muttered. So, I had us both appear at McDonalds. Hey, I'm still human. The problem was we had no money. Then I noticed my potential gold mine. There was a woman with giant sunglasses, and buffed up reddish brown hair. She was one of those people that try to act like their teenagers, when their 40. The whole reason I noticed her was because of the coco channel purse that held a fat leather wallet. This opportunity was to good to be missed. Nick looked worried. Try not to judge. I concentrated, and froze her. I warned everyone to stay back unless they fancied being an ice sculpture. Took the loot and tried to drag Nick out. He demanded the lady to be thawed. "Uggh. Don't be so soft." I hissed, still I unfroze her. She didn't seem to remember what had happened. I, Karla Winter had now turned criminal. I froze a police officer for a gun, and under the insistence of Declaire, thawed him. I grumbled and he looked reproachfully at me. I shook my head and pulled him into a nearby drugstore. "Oh no please tell me your not going to freeze people or tell me your a drug addict."
"Noooo. I'm going to get some hairspray, so we're disguised." I said. "Dude, I already have purple hair, why should I have to recolor?" Asked Declaire."Because half Florida wants your purple head behind bars. And ditto mine." I replied. No further comment was made, so I got red for me and green for Declaire. We looked like the Italian flag, and when I mentioned that, pizza was brought up, but I LOATHE pizza. There was a spat about that. During the (horrible,) pizza dinner I thought about where this would be going, all this power. Declaire said, "We're pretty much Florida s Most Wanted right?" "I suppose." "Oh yes, another thing, you need to stop flinching and whining when I freeze people, If you want to accompany me on this weird new world of powers." I added. "How did I get involved in this?" groaned Declaire. "Because I'm awesome." I laughed
Plz comment 825506
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anika~ Fri May 02, 2014 11:38 am

awesome <3_<3
anika~
anika~
Baby Bear
Baby Bear

Tickets : 75

Back to top Go down

{darkangel} bearville cities new story. Empty chapter 4 || dark or light?

Post by Cαтту☼ Wed May 14, 2014 1:52 am

Chapter 4 || Dark Or Light?
Cold. Cold. Cold. Drip. I woke up to those unpleasant sensations. Sitting up, I realized I had fallen asleep in the street, and it was pouring down rain. Groggy still, I stumbled up, vaguely realizing that Nick Declaire wasn't there. I looked around, hurriedly, but I only saw the dark empty alleyway.  "Declaire?" I shouted. I felt a cold clammy mist engulfing me, and I saw a dark shadow overhead, about to crush me. Fighting against the mist was impossible, and I went limp, letting the cold chill me to the bone as my worst memory came back to me. I fell against the wall, in a cold sweat, my breath coming faster. "Help." I sobbed. Everything went black.
                                |         |         |
I awoke on a cold stone floor, bound and gagged. It was pitch black. Finally, someone came in and the lights went on. I was roughly dragged along to a place I never got to. I struggled out of my arm bonds and hurriedly froze the figure dragging me. After feverishly breaking free of the ropes, I ran looking for Declaire. It was like I had stepped into The Dark Side. I reached a room, richly furnished with antique sofas and artifacts, all in a dark color. Declaire lay on a sofa. If he was responsible for this, I would murder that boy. I awoke him, and hissed rapidly in French growing mad. "Karla! Karla! For the last time idk French o_O" he said. So I retold my unpleasant experience of the previous night. Declaire looked grim. "Karla, you see there's two sides of Power, the dark side, and light angels-" "Overrated." I grumbled, not wanting to believe this inevitable truth. "Karla, you have The Powers now, you have to choose what side your on." Continued Nick. "What side are you on?" I asked. "I'm special Karla, I am what is better known as a DarkAngel. The best of both. It's quite rare actually, I have flashes of different sides, I can be either very evil or breathtakingly angelic. Enough about me, what side do you pick, Karla?" I looked up. "I pick-"
This is a cliffhanger, comment and criticize for more 50 12 25 {darkangel} bearville cities new story. 53066827
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαтту☼ Wed May 14, 2014 4:51 pm

bump {darkangel} bearville cities new story. 53066827
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by onedirectionislife Wed May 14, 2014 8:42 pm

nice book
onedirectionislife
onedirectionislife
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 4116

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαтту☼ Wed May 14, 2014 9:42 pm

whale thanks {darkangel} bearville cities new story. 53066827
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

{darkangel} bearville cities new story. Empty Chapter 5

Post by Cαтту☼ Fri May 16, 2014 7:38 pm

{Chapter 5 <> Welcome To The Dark Side}
I looked up and finished, "I pick the Dark side." Nick Declaire stared at me for a second with a flash of -was it fear or was it pain? in his eyes.

He turned away quickly before he thought I would notice. But I did. To my shock, my ice blue eyes went black, as well as my hair, and my sweatshirt and shorts turned into

a long ragged black dress, with a stone pendant, a grey veil fell over my face, my flats turned into high black boots. All the windows darkened, and out of the blue, a long trail of people dressed in similar attire to me, (except for the men who wore cloaks), entered the room. "Welcome To The Dark Side Karla Winter."

said the leader with a grim smile that would chill anyone else to the bone. Nick fell to the floor, motionless, and I suddenly felt powerful, evil, careless, and proud. I felt like I could murder anyone, and walk away in a jovial mood. For some reason, when I looked down at Nick, it was a pang of guilt, that not even I

could explain. "Thank You." I hissed in a new cold tone. One of them smirked with satisfaction, as though it was a mission accomplished getting me to join the Dark Side. For a split second I wondered if I would regret this decision, but that feeling vanished. It turned out I was in the Dark Side's Portal, and after looking me over briefly, The Dark Side vanished like a puff of smoke into the dark dark night. After staring out into space for a few moments, contemplating what had just happened, I realized Declaire was still lying on the floor as if Dead. I always believed Death was Peaceful, even Beautiful in a mysterious dark way. It is harder to live than die, it takes true courage to be able to live a long life, with out submitting to Death. "Hey... um are you ok?" I whispered, addressing Declaire. Either he didn't hear me, was out cold, or god forbid..... Dead. Filled with fear for an instant, I tried to drag Declaire on to the sofa. All the previous dark feeling were fading fast. I wondered if I were really made for The Dark Side. His face was deathly pale, horrible to imagine let alone see. His eyes were bloodshot, and came to a little and whispered hoarsely, "Karla, your killing me." I jumped away as though Declaire was a rabbit, and I was a killer. Had my powers really taken me over? Was I really killing him? It was like I had been stabbed. Nicks breath came slower and slower, his face getting more and more white, until he died. When I realized Nick Declaire was dead, things began to blur before me, and tears came rapidly, my breath growing short and raspy, and

I fell to the floor.

Comment and Critique Plz {darkangel} bearville cities new story. 53066827
~Catty
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαтту☼ Fri May 16, 2014 10:45 pm

bumpeh 21
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Sat May 17, 2014 12:59 am

I read this last chapter quite a few times.  I enjoy the fact that it is more fantasy in this chapter (but that's just me lol)  I really enjoy this story since it's so unique!  Keep it up ;)   (btw, I usually check to see if the story time section is updated about 3 times a day to check if you added a new chapter to the story Razz  I just enjoy this story quite a bit)  XD
Mark
Mark
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαтту☼ Mon May 19, 2014 1:06 pm

aww thanks mark 25 I spent a hour writing chapter 6 but I lost it, so chapter 6 shall be delayed  {darkangel} bearville cities new story. 50817313
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

{darkangel} bearville cities new story. Empty Chapter 6

Post by Cαтту☼ Mon May 19, 2014 2:03 pm

{Chapter 6} {darkangel} bearville cities new story. Dd13
I
woke up on the moldering floor of The Dark Side Portal. I momentarily forgot what had happened the previous night, and then the dull throbbing in my head reminded me of It. Trying to sit upright, I caught sight of Declaire, lying dead with the horrible twisted expression. Feeling sick, I staggered into the kitchen.

Now I hated the Dark Side. It was like a rotten corner of me that had came out and overpowered me, killing the good parts od my life. I wanted to get as far away from this Portal as I could. I stumbled outside, like a wounded animal, and suddenly looked up. A shadow was overhead, and I was filled with fear. This was the same Dark Mist that had brought me to the Dark Side. It had brought back my worst memory, and felt like someone killing me in the slowest most painful way. I fell against the wall shivering with fear, almost crying, wishing with every fiber of my being that it would go away.

This shadow however was more of a cloud than a mist. It was sparkling gold, and it draped it self over and around me like the softest coat. It had a pleasant perfume scent about it, that washed away all my emotions, fears, and hopes, replacing them with only the feeling of serenity. It carried me away to some destination that I would have to think about only when I got there. I had nothing to lose, only to gain, so I surrendered to sweet blissful goldenness, that anyone would identify as The Light Side. After a few moments of this bliss, I reached the Destination. I was lightly and gently put down, and was surrounded by millions of light figures, whispering to each other. I didn't have any inner peace or energy left to try and figure out what they were saying, I only knew I was in the Light Side or if I may use this cliché term, Angels. I was tired and exhausted, so I collapsed on the cloud-floor. I vaguely remembered being carried to a cloud bed, softer  than anything period, by one of The Light Figures, and succumbing to sweet sleep.    . . .  A couple of hours later, I awoke and walked into the next room with a little more energy than before. Every angel/lightside person turned and looked at me. I had to find the leader. Finally I found someone who I identified as their Leader. I tried to speak to him, but he floated us into a room where we could talk privately. "Sir," I began, but he held up his hand to stop me. "Karla, I know why your here. You want us to resurrect Nick Declaire. I'm sorry Karla, but he is a Dark Angel. A free roaming spirit, with both a dark side, and a good side. We can only bring back one of our kind. I'm sorry." He finished gently. "Nooo!" I screamed pulling out a knife and putting it up against his throat. "Give him life or I'll give you death!" The point of the knife had ever so slightly cut his throat. A drop of blood fell, staining the pure cloud. "Karla, you cannot kill me, I am not mortal. Now you will be forced to go back to the Dark Side where you can go amongst the rest of your killing, evil people. Blood has stained you, you are a killer, you don't and can't belong to the Light Side. You not only tried to kill beauty and light, but you killed the only person that cared about you. Goodbye Karla Winter." he said with so much disappointment, sadness, and disgust, that I felt like I had been stabbed with a thousand knives. Before I left, the Angel Leader picked up the drop of blood and gave it to me. Have you ever seen angels blood? Probably not, I would hope, it is not red like other peoples, it's a color that no one on earth has seen before, and is more pure than anything in existence. As I walked out of the room, expecting the other Light Side to pity me, I was transformed. Parts of my clothes were stained red, a deep sinful red, I knew I was now marked as "Killer". Seeing me, the other Light Side vanished, along with the Cloud. I fell through the clouds, as they dumped me down. The next thing I remembered was falling hard on the ground. Looking at my surroundings, I saw that I was back at The Dark Side Portal. Everything in me told me to get out of here, and try to live a life without Declaire, perhaps going back to Florida. Due to the extreme pain that seized me from my long fall, I could only lie there hoping for release. The Dark Side suddenly appeared before me, smirking wickedly, and looked down upon me, as I tried to keep from fainting in pain. "Killer already, Winter?" laughed the Leader, seeing my blood stained clothes. Then they tried to transform me into the Dark Side Outfit. I used every piece of resistance I had left in my figure to stay as I was. My eyes stayed ice blue. My hair stayed black, and my clothes stayed bloodstained. One of them looked with displeasure at me. "Resistance eh? Well we are more powerful than you. You are nothing, just a tool to our great dominating power. This might help you remember that." they finished laughing, with a grim smile. A figure walked out of the portal, that I recognized immediately as, "DECLAIRE!!!" I screamed trying to get up, and staggering towards the well known figure. When I neared Declaire, I noticed something different about him, that made me feel a slight warning, which of course I ignored, in my joy that he was alive. "Your alive!!" I shouted happily. He turned to face me, and snarled, "Yeah no thanks to you. Why are you even here what do you want?" Then I realized what was wrong with him. The Dark Side had created another evil Declaire, this was just some evil creation. I stared with growing rage at The Dark Side, as they watched me from a distance. "Maybe you'll think twice before you try and resist us, Winter, or well.. you can live with the New Declaire. You should have known, the old Declaire is DEAD." The leader called out.

Plz Comment and Criticize  23   25  {darkangel} bearville cities new story. 53066827

Last edited by #Catty ♥ on Fri May 23, 2014 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαтту☼ Tue May 20, 2014 1:45 am

Bump 21
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

{darkangel} bearville cities new story. Empty coming soon.

Post by Cαтту☼ Thu May 29, 2014 11:58 pm

so I haven't written this story in a while. tomorrow I shall do another chapter.
I may be quitting bearville, my best friend in the world is going to quit.
some disgusting, evil loser wrote my bff a horrible letter, saying things that are inappropriate for bearville city so I won't write them.
I feel horrible. Whoever wrote that, I hope you know that you hurt my friend very much, and when she quits, its like shes dead, and a part of me is dead.
Bye. ~ Cat.  32
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Fri May 30, 2014 1:52 am

oh wow i am so sorry  32   I know letters like that are hard to read and best friends leaving bearville is even harder.  If my best friend left, i don't know what I would do......  I'm sorry and I hope things get better Catsup :(  take your time with the book
Mark
Mark
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

{darkangel} bearville cities new story. Empty chapter seven . somebody that I used to know

Post by Cαтту☼ Sat May 31, 2014 3:14 am

[size=24{]Chapter Seven}[/size]
I stared at one of the still laughing Dark Side people. I put every bit of hatred, dislike, and disgust into my state which made even the Dark Side avert their gaze. I had hit my breaking point. I only wanted to hurt the Dark Side, make them feel pain. I ran headlong towards the whole Dark Side group, and it greatly resembled red rover. I ran into one of the figures, and attacked, clawing at its face, grabbing its throat. I didn't realize the extreme danger I had put myself in. Even if I had, I probably wouldn't have cared. However, the Dark Side was much more powerful than me. I was immediately held down, and tied up. The Dark Sider that had previously laughed at me, was assigned to lock me up. I was dragged roughly into the Portal. Too angry and frustrated to have any resistance, I sat down on the cold hard floor. I was obviously in the cellar. Then I heard some shuffling noises. There were other people also captivated in this dark hole. "They call this food?!? Eh! I call it rock and muddy water." blustered a voice from the darkness. I raised a eyebrow, and called out, "Hello. You must be a fellow prisoner of the evil filth upstairs that got their hands on Dark Powers." "A detailed way of putting it." Laughed the Person from the corner. "Yes. I'm Karla Winter. What do they call you?" I inquired. "Forestt Grey." he answered, fumbling around for something in the dark. I sat back, curious. Suddenly, a spark of light graced my eyes. "I saved a bit of light, that I ration out for severe situations." explained Forestt. "You mean a match?" I asked. "No. I mean raw light. I doubt you've ever been blessed with the company of sheer raw light. Powerless people always use lamps, flood lights, and those things.... lightybows .. no! Lightbulbs! For light." "This Power is weird." I muttered. "I wonder what Declaire would have thought of you." I said, thinking aloud. "Who's Declaire?" Inquired Forrest innocently. "Sorry, I was thinking aloud. Declaire is.... somebody that I used to know." I stated flatly, not wanting to go into the details of how Declaire had died, no matter how friendly Forrest was. "So, How long have you been here?" I asked.
"Seven wretched dull morbid depressing years, until you graced this... this.... dark hole with your presence." Was the reply. Seven years. That sent a chill down my spine. I would go insane if I spent that long here. Sorry for a short chapter, the rest will be done tomorrow 7

Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

{darkangel} bearville cities new story. Empty Chapter 8 {A Wand And Revenge}

Post by Cαтту☼ Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:13 pm

authors note:
                                                                                       {darkangel} bearville cities new story. Da10
"Get up you filth." snarled a rough voice from somewhere beyond the cell I was in. I sat up quickly forgetting for a fleeting moment where I was. Rubbing my eyes, I stared in the dim light coming through a small window above, that was barred. A tough ugly man with a angry scowl stared back at me. Unfortunately, Forestt Grey had overheard the man, and yelled from behind the bars, "You don't insult her like that!" with apparent scorn. The man turned to look at him with a bark of unpleasant laughter. "I would have thought that seven years had taught you to respect your superiors, but obviously your dumb like the rest of them are." he scowled, and I heard some crashes and groans of pain. This man had the authority to do whatever he pleased to us, and whatever other prisoners there were in this vile prison. I realized I was in a separate cell, and that this cellar was actually divided into cells. Soon the man, I will now call the warden, got bored of abusing Forestt, tossed something into my cell, and left. The warden was so angry he didn't notice something fall out of his pocket, and hit the floor with a quiet clatter. Only after the cellar door slammed shut, was I able to breathe a sigh of relief. The thing the warden had put in all of our cells was a small moldy piece of bread. I finished gnawing on it and peered over, trying to see Forestt. I noticed a steady stream of a dark red liquid pouring from his arm. I had seen and killed people, so I immediately recognized it as blood. I heard short, uneven breaths from his cell, as he tried to resist the pain. I swallowed hard, and I bitterly hated The Dark Side. My killer mind began imagining the ways I would slowly kill them, making them feel every time they had hurt or killed someone. As if reading my mind, Forestt said, "It's nothing, the Warden always hurts prisoners. I should hope after seven years, I would be used to it." Biting back tears, a sudden thought occurred to me. I had only ended up in this place because of Nick. Caring about anyone would only make me more vulnerable to The Dark Side. I stayed silent, and after a while of silence of which Forestt was painfully aware of, he commented, "Do you have any powers?". I was suddenly reminded of when Nick Declaire has asked me almost the exact same question. "Yes." I said icily. If Forestt was surprised at my tone, he didn't show it. "So why don't you use it to bust out of here?" he asked curiously.
I knew that it would only freeze me in more, so I explained that I had the power of ice to Forestt, in the same cold manner, trying to sound unfriendly. An hour passed. I was depressed. Another hour went by. I was morbid. Come the third hour, I was almost screaming. My eyes scanned the surrounding for what seemed like the millionth time, finally catching something that resembled a stick. I had read a lot of fantasy books as a child, so if it was what I thought it was, I would literally scream, bust out of the hole, and in rapid succession murder every Dark sider that got in my line of vision (hey, I might as well continue what I started.).
"Forestt?" I breathed, my heart rate growing faster. "What?" he growled, obviously the three hour silence had gotten to him to. "Do wands exist?" I cried out.
"Yes, but their very rare, normally personages with Power, use raw element. A wand gives you a more precise, controlled, and strong force." He finished sadly as though wishing a wand were present. "YAAAAAAAAAH!!" I screamed, almost sobbing. "Dark Side... so freaking dead....shall kill.... ahaha wands what a beautiful idea!!" I muttered vaguely still sobbing. Forestt Grey looked alarmed. "Only 3 hours, and she cracked." he remarked. "I'm not raving. There... on the floor... wand... The Warden... dropped it..." I choked out. Forestt looked. And stared. "Oh my god!" he breathed. I wasn't going to waste any time with sentimental moments. I ran to the door of my cell reaching as far as I could. I strained and finally touched the tip of the wand. I was more excited than anyone. So excited that my spell was a little more powerful than I had intended. The metal bars broke and exploded. I broke Forestt's door too. Looking around at the ruins, I gave a maniacal cackle, that chilled Forestt, inexplicably, and screamed, "Dark siders, you better like Death, cause your wretched little lives are OVER!" I sneaked up the stairs, and Forestt, shocked and a little scared of me, (so much like Declaire it hurt), followed me. Coincidently, all the Dark siders were having a meeting. I pushed open the trapdoor that was on the floor, and entered the meeting room with a murderous gleam in my eye. "Mort Douloureuse!!" I screamed pointing the wand at unlucky random Dark siders. one of them fell dead. The Dark side stared, gaping at me. That only lasted a second. Soon, I was fighting off twenty Dark siders. The only thing that kept me alive, was the vivid rage that overcame me. I put every tear, every drop of blood, every sad feeling, and every once of rage I shed at their cost, into the spells I cast. Forestt, had stared bug eyed at all this, and decided that after seven years of misery, he should get some revenge, and used raw power to fight. Forestt didn't kill. He only maimed or seriously injured. Killing would be ... not something he would do, while I killed without a second thought. The fight raged on.
TBC. PLEASEEEE COMMENT 50

Last edited by Cαтту☼ on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:24 am

akjbnakjbcvakjb I really like your book!  Your writing keeps getting better with every chapter with its style and the use of words.  Amazing job!  24
Mark
Mark
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

{darkangel} bearville cities new story. Empty chapter 10. Blaise.

Post by Cαтту☼ Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:05 pm

{darkangel} bearville cities new story. Da10
Half an Hour later, I was standing in a room with numerous dead Dark Siders, bruised and cut in many places. I was able to put the wand to the throat of
The Dark Side Leader. "You." I breathed "You will bring the Old Declaire back to life if you want to keep yours." The Dark Side Leader slowly turned his head,
eyes flashing, and looked me in the eye. "It is not possible. You are too dark now. You are a Dark Killer. When Declaire first met you, you were a... innocent.. person. Declaire is not coming back while you are A Killer." he finished with a smirk. My mind went numb, I murdered The Leader right there. I watched as the color slowly faded from his face, and the flashing eyes turned dull. The smirk never left his face thought. 'That Figures,' I thought. A Dark Sider, proud unto the death.
I turned away from a staring Forestt. I walked out of the room cursing vividly. Once outside the Dark Portal, I thought how it was all a waste. All the killing, blood shed, tears, it was all for not. I was never a good person anyway. I decided to just walk away. Leave it all. Forestt looked slightly concerned, "Karla.." he began.
"Shuddup." I snapped angrily. His eyes darkened, but I looked away. Tears blurred my vision, and I quickly wiped them away. I had learned never to show any weakness or vulnerability a long time. My motto was, "Never Let Them See You Bleed." It was a quote from James Bond. I remembered when I used to watch those with my brother. But he was dead now. Suddenly, I noticed a shadowy figure in the background. "My god, I'm hallucinating." I murmured softly, pointing to the figure. Forestt took no notice of me, still pretending I didn't exist. I sighed, and rubbed my eyes, as the figure came closer. "It's the evil Declaire!!" I yelped in surprise, finally recognizing him. "Welcome to my house, Oh great observer." he said sarcastically. "This.... this.. FILTHY HOLE is your house?" I yelled pointing at The Dark Portal. "Oh no, you were the one who brought the filth to it. It is actually a quite nice mansion for me." he said smoothly. I had a very short temper. Forestt noticed my face growing red with anger, and said warningly, "Karla..." apparently forgetting that he wasn't speaking to me. Forestt wasn't the one to hold grudges. I slapped him. He grew livid with rage, and whispered with a smirk, "No-one ever, EVER talks to me like that. There are consequences. Did you and little... dude over there like the cellar?" I leaned forward dangerously, "There is a reason I'm a killer. There is a REASON Declaire isn't being resurrected! Never. Get. On. My. Bad. Side. The two people that you are so rudely talking to, are the killers of your precious Dark Side Creators." Forestt looked up and said, "I never killed. Only seriously injured or maimed. I NEVER kill." I turned around quickly, and sent him a death glare, "NOT NOW FORESTT." I hissed. "Liars!! The Dark Side can never be killed!" spat the Evil Declaire. I rolled my eyes and said, "Go see for yourself then." "I shall" smirked Evil Declaire, and he sauntered into The Dark Portal. 5 minutes later, he emerged, very, shaken and pale. It was my turn to smirk, "Never underestimate me or Forestt- Shuddup Forestt." I said as Forestt opened his mouth about to say the whole "seriously injure or maim" thing again. The Evil Declaire stared at me, and finally spoke, "I don't like being referred as 'The evil Declaire'. I don't even know this goody goody Declaire creep. Call me......something else." "Ok, someone else." I said with a laugh. "No! I mean... just find a name for me." he scowled. Forestt and I tried to come up with a name. "How about 'Otis'" called out Forestt. "No!!" growled The Evil Declaire. "How about Blaise?" I said after much thought. The Evil Declaire's face lit up, and he said "Perfect." So, here we were, three people joined together by sheer Fate. I had never believed much in Fate, always used to think things were Random. This proved me wrong. To Be Continued 25
NEED A COMMENT FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER, it shows me people actually read this 7
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαтту☼ Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:21 pm

bump
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next