Bearville City
(RandomI'mWriting)  The Awakening Easterwavinggif4

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville City
(RandomI'mWriting)  The Awakening Easterwavinggif4
Bearville City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey it's frickin 2019
(RandomI'mWriting)  The Awakening EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:48 am by Olive

» THIS SITE WAS TOXIC ***CHANGE MY MIND****
(RandomI'mWriting)  The Awakening EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:44 am by Olive

» Post before Abby posts (:
(RandomI'mWriting)  The Awakening EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:58 am by goCards

» MEANEST MEMBER OF BEARVILLE CITY CHECKKKK
(RandomI'mWriting)  The Awakening EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 3:16 am by Hazza

» BC's Official Counting Post! *win tickets*
(RandomI'mWriting)  The Awakening EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 1:35 pm by goCards

» BEARVILLE CITY RULES | Please read and agree before posting! | AS OF 3/9/14
(RandomI'mWriting)  The Awakening EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:09 am by CaliLove

» CaliLove's Admin Application! (hope I get chosen!)
(RandomI'mWriting)  The Awakening EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:02 am by CaliLove

» RED AND WATER ARE NOT ACTUALLY SISTERS (a thread)
(RandomI'mWriting)  The Awakening EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 3:46 am by CaliLove

» rate the siggie above you!
(RandomI'mWriting)  The Awakening EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Bearville
(RandomI'mWriting)  The Awakening Bab_im10
BC Gazette
(RandomI'mWriting)  The Awakening 73
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
(RandomI'mWriting)  The Awakening Flags_1
Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

(RandomI'mWriting) The Awakening

+2
amyboo
Chessy
6 posters

Go down

(RandomI'mWriting)  The Awakening Empty (RandomI'mWriting) The Awakening

Post by Chessy Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:06 pm

Chapter 1 The Awakening
         She swiftly opened her eyes, not knowing how much longer she had.  I had laid in bed quietly thinking about the beauty of the night.  It was three in the morning.

"I wonder when the chaos of the morning will begin?"  I quietly asked myself.  Although it was three A.M. I knew the beauty and serinity would not last much longer.
    The 'tick' 'tick' 'tick' of the rain against the window kept my imagination running like wild fire.  For most people, the rain would make them drowsy, but not me.  The 'ticks' of the water droplets reminded me of a faded memory, like someone was reaching out to me.  When this happened, as it usually did, I would create stories around the figure.  This time, the story was him, me and an adventure!  My life never had adventures.  Suddenly, piercing through the darkness came a sudden flash of light, a shooting star.  I heard stories about these glowing circles of light.  Immedeatly, I shut my eyes and made a wish.
"I wish...  I wish my life had adventure!"
I heard a sigh from another girl in the room.
"I told you, those stars will make no difference."  I recognized the voice, it was Tammy.  I soon replied, "I know, I just want something to happen."
"I understand the feeling.  I would love to leave as well."
"I never said I wanted to leave the orphanage."  I told in response.
"No, but I know you're thinking it."
"Sometimes, Tamme, you're right.  That was exactly what I was thinking."
Tammy told me to get some sleep.  I soon responded by implying that I simply could not fall asleep again.
"What time is it?"  She asked with a kind voice.
"About thr-" I was cut off by a flash of lightening and remembering the infamous figure.
"The face!  So lovely...  I don't want to forget about this beautiful figure again."
"Well, then maybe you should go to bed and dream about it."  She sighed again, "Good night Kathy."
"Good night Tammy."

By this time I was seven years old.  (ring) (ring) (ring) The sound of the breakfast bell forced me to snap out of imagining the face.
"Time to go girls, rise and shine."  Said one of the newest members of the orphanage.  Everyone trampled down the stairs for breakfast.  The girls in the orphanage spoke in loud voices over each other.  After an hour of sleepy children trudging along and joining us for breakfast, the school bell rang.  That day we learned about multiplication, like one times one and two likes two.  When I finally arrived to the main house to finish homework, the girls rushed outside, away from boys screaming about cooties.  This is how our day always played out.  And so life went on without a second thought about adventure.  For now.
    Almost nine years passed and my birthday was in a few days.  Life changed very little.  The only major change from the past was the adoption of Tammy.  More people came and went.  One day I became friends with Ikaris.  After Tammy left, he became my closest of friends.  Each morning I awoke at three A.M. although I had not remembered the face since the day I knew Ikaris would be ther for me.  I had forgoten about the face that brought childhood comfort.  I was oblivious to the memory.  Suddenly, one morning, I awoke with the invisionment if the lovely face.
"How could I have forgotten!?"  I thought to myself and for the first time in my life, I fell into a deep sleep from the comfort of the face.
Chessy
Chessy
Baby Bear
Baby Bear

Warning : (RandomI'mWriting)  The Awakening LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 15

Back to top Go down

(RandomI'mWriting)  The Awakening Empty Re: (RandomI'mWriting) The Awakening

Post by amyboo Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:22 pm

amaaazinngggggg<3333
more please!!
amyboo
amyboo
Reporter
Reporter

Tickets : 3236

Back to top Go down

Post by Chessy Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:44 pm

Chapter 2 ~Ikaris~
          After the hours of lovely sumber, I woke the the thranging sound of a sharp bell.  When I finally arose, I joined Ikaris for breakfast.  While we spoke, we lost track of time.  The clock finally chimed 12 o-clock p.m.  
    "Oh no!  I'm late for work!  Got to go, talk to you later Kathy!"  Ikaris said as he rushed off.  With a smile and a wave of my hand, I watched as he left.
    "Sorry that I am late."  He said to his employer.
    "It is completely fine.  Make sure you don't do that again though."  His employe added.  "Alright then, get started on the lawn."
    "Sure thing mr. Ranchoff."  As Ikaris was cutting the grass, he heard music.  This was rare because there was no one for miles who were allowed to play, let alone knew how to play music.
    "It must hust be the wind in my ears."  He said to himself until he realized there was no wind.
"I guess it is just me."
"What is just you?"  said a voice suddenly from behind.  This startled him greatly, not only because he did not know someone was behind him, but because he did not recognize the voice.  He turned and saw a girl with blond hair and the kindest face.
    "Oh!  I thought I heard some music somewhere but I guess I just thought I heard somehting."
    "You know, I've heard stories of people who can listen to stories and songs through the wind and, well, you could be one  of them!"  She said with great enthusiasm. 
    "Uh.."
    "Oh, nevermind.  It's just a fairytale."  She said, "But you never know!"  She had a beautiful and exciting smile on her bright face.  Ikaris' eyes were wide with bewilderment.  "Sorry, I did not introduce myself!  I'm Kairean!"  There was a pause before he knew what to say.
    "Oh sorry, I'm Ikaris."
    "Nice to meet you!"
    "You too." Ikaris still had a short pause because of her first inpression.
    "I seem to not know where to go, could you give me a tour?"  She asked.
    "Sure."
    "Thanks!"  So Ikaris whiped his hands off and lead her to the front door.  As they walked in the door,  he found that she was very curious abouthis life.  She would ask small things and gradually get to larger questions.  Eventually, she knew all about him.  The last question he answered, revealed his back story.
    "I grew up and was raised on a farm.  Every morning I would go and work.  We didn't have enough money for an education so, I tried to teach myself.  Even with the little money we had, we survived and were perfectly happy.  My life was going perfectly.  I was comfortable, I was an only child and I had a loving father and mother.  One day, my parents showed hospitality to some strange travelers.  Somehow, the men knew my parents.  After a conversation, my parents escourted them outside to leave.  When the men were not able to stay, they became furious.  When I awoke the next morning, the barn was on fire and so was our house.  My parents were no where to be found but I was in front of the forest.  Ever since that day, I have never seen my parents.  I finally arrived here when I was ten.  The first person I met was Kathy an-"
"Who's Kathy?"  Kairean interrupted.
"Oh, she;s the closest person to family I know.  So ever since, I have been doing the same thing every day.  Now I met you today!"  Ikaris gave a slight smileto her so he would not seem rude.
"Cool!  Sounds like you had some childhood!"  Kairean said.  The throng of the dinner bell took the two apart.  During dinner, Ikaris ate beside me.  We exchanged greetings and tole each other about the day.  I spoke about a book I started reading 'till he told me about Kairean.  After that, we all retired for the night.  As the water droplets dripped quietly on the window cill, I fell asleep to the tatter of the rain.
Chessy
Chessy
Baby Bear
Baby Bear

Tickets : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:33 pm

This is so good!
More please : D

Amber