Bearville City
~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ Easterwavinggif4

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville City
~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ Easterwavinggif4
Bearville City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey it's frickin 2019
~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:48 am by Olive

» THIS SITE WAS TOXIC ***CHANGE MY MIND****
~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:44 am by Olive

» Post before Abby posts (:
~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:58 am by goCards

» MEANEST MEMBER OF BEARVILLE CITY CHECKKKK
~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 3:16 am by Hazza

» BC's Official Counting Post! *win tickets*
~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 1:35 pm by goCards

» BEARVILLE CITY RULES | Please read and agree before posting! | AS OF 3/9/14
~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:09 am by CaliLove

» CaliLove's Admin Application! (hope I get chosen!)
~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:02 am by CaliLove

» RED AND WATER ARE NOT ACTUALLY SISTERS (a thread)
~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 3:46 am by CaliLove

» rate the siggie above you!
~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Bearville
~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ Bab_im10
BC Gazette
~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ 73
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ Flags_1
Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~

+2
amazingleah☆
•Ch∞chi•
6 posters

Go down

~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ Empty ~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~

Post by •Ch∞chi• Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:52 pm

Hey! So I decided to open up this blog because it's a great way to spread the gospel, but not be too overwhelming like a sermon. It's just little teenage column with a little advice! 

Issues Teenagers Face Today 

The following are issues that teenagers face today and God's advice concerning them. He shows His love to us by addressing these issues outright and not in a "wishy-washy, do whatever you want" type of way. 

Drugs 
Galatians 5:19-21 says, "Now the works of the flesh are manifest which are these ... idolatry, witchcraft, hatred ... they which do these things shall not inherit the kingdom of God." The word witchcraft comes from the Greek word, "Pharmakeia", whereby we get the English word, "Pharmacy". It means literally, "an enchantment with drugs" or a "spell giving potion." This same Greek word is translated with the word "sorcery" in Revelation 9:2118:23;22:15. In Revelation 21:8 it says, "But the fearful, and unbelieving ... and sorcerers (drug users) ... shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." 

Alcohol 
"Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise." Proverbs 20:1 "Be not among wine bibbers ... for the drunkard ... shall come to poverty and drowsiness shall clothe a man with rags."Proverbs 23:20-21 "Who hath woe? Who hath sorrow? Who hath contentions? Who hath babbling? Who hath wounds without cause? Who hath redness of eyes? They that tarry long at the wine..." Proverbs 23:29-30

Marriage 
"Therefore shall a man leave his father and mother and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."Genesis 2:24. The monogamous family is God's first divine institution on earth. That is: one husband for one wife for one life time! Jesus said, "What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder." Matthew 19:6 

Work 
"For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that I any would not work, neither should he eat." 2 Thessalonians 3:10 

Parents - Authority 
"Honor thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee."Exodus 20:12. "Children, obey thy parents in the Lord, for this is right." Ephesians 6:1 

"Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. Whosoever resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil." Romans 13:1-3

Money 
"For the LOVE OF MONEY is the root of all evil." I Timothy 6:10. There is nothing wrong with having money. It is loving money that the root of all evil. A safe rule to live by is to control your money, don't let it control you! 

Salvation 
"And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, an this life is in His Son. He that hath the Son hath life, and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; That ye may know you have eternal life..." I John 6:11-13

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved." Acts 16:31

"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:13. 

What Choochi Says: 

These commandments are not to bring us into the bondage of a bunch of "do's" and "don'ts". They are rather the wisdom of a loving father, who knows more than we do, who wants us to be free from addictions, diseases, broken lives, broken homes,  etc.  

Keep these scripture references. Consult them often. Exercise good discipline and character in your teen years and you will enjoy the best of it throughout your life! 

Thanks for Reading!!!!
•Ch∞chi•
•Ch∞chi•
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Warning : ~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 1088

Back to top Go down

~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ Empty Re: ~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~

Post by amazingleah☆ Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:27 pm

That's a really nice column! :3
I don't have a religion but I do occasionally go to Church and I sometimes think about God (: . I'm sure all the Christians will love reading this c:
amazingleah☆
amazingleah☆
Reporter
Reporter

Tickets : 2743

Back to top Go down

~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ Empty Re: ~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~

Post by fayegranny✮ Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:50 pm

This is great Choochi, I love it! <3
I can refer to this a lot since I am both a Christian and a teenager, as I'm sure many BC members are also  7 
For me, the Parents and Salvation sections are most important to me, to remind us of what God did for us through His Son, and to respect authority c:
Please post more!  ~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ 53066827
fayegranny✮
fayegranny✮
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator

Tickets : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:02 pm

It is very beautiful. It was very beautiful and thank you!

Colleen
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Warning : ~Choochi's Christian Teens Advice Blog~ FfpdVzJ
Tickets : 1581

Back to top Go down

Post by Llama☼ Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:05 pm

this is nice. i'm catholic doee.
Llama☼
Llama☼
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 696

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:24 pm

Wow, this is amazing!  It totally is uplifting and helpful for those struggling.  Although, people are allowed to drink wine but not get drunk, that's my only thing.  Jesus and the disciples had wine for the passover.  Also, be sure to include Ephesians 2:8 and Titus 3:5 with the salvation part.  Those are hard hitters.  I'll type them here now c:
     Ephesians 2:8 "For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that is not of yourselves.  It is a gift of God, lest anyone should boast."
     Titus 3:5 "Not by works of righteousness that we have done, but according to his great mercy, he saved us."
(in other words, we can't save ourselves.  It is by him alone that we can be saved)
Thanks again for the lovely topic  7
Mark
Mark
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 475

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down