Bearville City
If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? Easterwavinggif4

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville City
If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? Easterwavinggif4
Bearville City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey it's frickin 2019
If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:48 am by Olive

» THIS SITE WAS TOXIC ***CHANGE MY MIND****
If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:44 am by Olive

» Post before Abby posts (:
If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:58 am by goCards

» MEANEST MEMBER OF BEARVILLE CITY CHECKKKK
If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 3:16 am by Hazza

» BC's Official Counting Post! *win tickets*
If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 1:35 pm by goCards

» BEARVILLE CITY RULES | Please read and agree before posting! | AS OF 3/9/14
If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:09 am by CaliLove

» CaliLove's Admin Application! (hope I get chosen!)
If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:02 am by CaliLove

» RED AND WATER ARE NOT ACTUALLY SISTERS (a thread)
If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 3:46 am by CaliLove

» rate the siggie above you!
If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Bearville
If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? Bab_im10
BC Gazette
If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? 73
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? Flags_1
Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it?

+24
jayberry♡
BananaAriana
amazingleah☆
onedirectionislife
Olive
Cαтту☼
Rosie~
Maddie
BEANIEWILL
Bri
April
£Hãnnãh
.Lexi.
halsmermaid♔
fayegranny✮
millie♔
Brooklyn♥
Red
Hazza
Adrea
the doctor.
Sara.
Amber
Britney
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you except it?

If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? OXtbd41%If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 16 ]
If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? OXtbd5%If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? OXtbd21%If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 8 ]
If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? OXtbd33%If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 13 ]

Total Votes : 39

Poll closed

If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? Empty If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it?

Post by Britney Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:39 am

If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it?

But also think of possibilities.
-> It was a little girls who just joined when you brought it to life
-> Other Things

Post some possibilities and I will edit the post and add them in.

Please cast your vote
Britney
Britney
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 714

Back to top Go down

If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? Empty Re: If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it?

Post by Amber Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:57 am

Depending on if I had the bear or not Razz

Amber
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Warning : If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? FfpdVzJ
Tickets : 4683

Back to top Go down

If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? Empty Re: If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it?

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:01 pm

Depends on the bear, but unless it was like the Enchanted Pony or something I probably wouldn't use it because I have way too many bears as it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara. Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:09 pm

Depends c:
Sara.
Sara.

Warning : If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 1304

Back to top Go down

Post by the doctor. Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:24 pm

Depends on if I had the bear or not Razz
the doctor.
the doctor.
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? IPTI9oF
Tickets : 2090

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrea Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:46 pm

right now, yes, because I have no bears and I want one so bad!!!
Adrea
Adrea
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:33 pm

It depends on what bear... if it was like one that comes with a ride or the 1D bear, then I would take it (:
Hazza
Hazza

Tickets : 11407

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:38 pm

Samantha♥ wrote:It depends on what bear... if it was like one that comes with a ride or the 1D bear, then I would take it (:
YOU DON'T HAVE THE 1D BEAR?!??
:oo
YOU NEED it xD

Amber
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Warning : If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? FfpdVzJ
Tickets : 4683

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:44 pm

Ambs♥ wrote:
Samantha♥ wrote:It depends on what bear... if it was like one that comes with a ride or the 1D bear, then I would take it (:
YOU DON'T HAVE THE 1D BEAR?!??
:oo
YOU NEED it xD
NO I DON'T AMBER
IS THAT A CRIME?
BUT I GOT A BEAR AND NAMED IT HARRY
DOES THAT WORK?
Hazza
Hazza

Tickets : 11407

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:55 pm

I would only do it if the bear was EXTREMELY rare. Like for example, I've been much given all my bears I found away, or I bear swapped for them, except I found this one Giggly Pig Bear and I was looking for items for it, and the person didn't buy the bear, they got it from some else for free so xD. I would just give away the bears, whether it has a ride or not c;
Red
Red
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 13241

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn♥ Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:20 pm

Depends c:
Brooklyn♥
Brooklyn♥
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by millie♔ Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:30 pm

Yeah i would :3 why not? they're the ones offering it, its not as if your being cheeky and asking Razz
millie♔
millie♔
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 1202

Back to top Go down

Post by fayegranny✮ Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:00 pm

Probably c: Why not, I only have about five bears xD
fayegranny✮
fayegranny✮
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator

Tickets : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by halsmermaid♔ Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:18 am

i probably would xD
c:
halsmermaid♔
halsmermaid♔
Admin
Admin

Tickets : 3730

Back to top Go down

Post by .Lexi. Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:22 am

I would cx 
I would be sorry if it was a little girl, but I really like earning new bears. . .
Her or her mom's fault for putting it online 16 
^^^^^^ JK lol. But seriously, I would accept it.
.Lexi.
.Lexi.
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 2772

Back to top Go down

Post by £Hãnnãh Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:10 pm

IDK cause that person could say that they got tricked and say that you used it, and it was an ACTUAL trade. Although, if it was a close friend that i trust, than i would accept it Smile, it also depends on the bear rofl
£Hãnnãh
£Hãnnãh
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 865

Back to top Go down

Post by April Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:12 pm

Yeah unless there was some catch
April
April
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 2777

Back to top Go down

Post by Bri Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:22 pm

Depends what bear! c;
Bri
Bri
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 3451

Back to top Go down

Post by BEANIEWILL Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:34 pm

I would accept it, because I only have 3 pages of bears so far. I'd feel pretty guilty though, because for some weird reason, I always feel guilty when someone gives me something...?
BEANIEWILL
BEANIEWILL
Baby Bear
Baby Bear

Tickets : 536

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:43 pm

Sure, since they're the ones offering it, as Millie said.
Maddie
Maddie
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 385

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie~ Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:41 pm

I wouldn't if the person was a newbie (: . I have all of the bears I want so really I would say no.
Rosie~
Rosie~
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 232

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαтту☼ Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:40 pm

yes!!
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Olive Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:46 pm

Yes, I would.
I only have one bear and would love another.
Olive
Olive
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 314

Back to top Go down

Post by onedirectionislife Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:28 pm

yes
onedirectionislife
onedirectionislife
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 4116

Back to top Go down

Post by amazingleah☆ Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:29 pm

Who wouldn't? It's a free bear so.. 17
amazingleah☆
amazingleah☆
Reporter
Reporter

Tickets : 2743

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next