Bearville City
If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? - Page 2 Easterwavinggif4

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville City
If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? - Page 2 Easterwavinggif4
Bearville City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey it's frickin 2019
If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:48 am by Olive

» THIS SITE WAS TOXIC ***CHANGE MY MIND****
If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:44 am by Olive

» Post before Abby posts (:
If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:58 am by goCards

» MEANEST MEMBER OF BEARVILLE CITY CHECKKKK
If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 3:16 am by Hazza

» BC's Official Counting Post! *win tickets*
If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 1:35 pm by goCards

» BEARVILLE CITY RULES | Please read and agree before posting! | AS OF 3/9/14
If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:09 am by CaliLove

» CaliLove's Admin Application! (hope I get chosen!)
If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:02 am by CaliLove

» RED AND WATER ARE NOT ACTUALLY SISTERS (a thread)
If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 3:46 am by CaliLove

» rate the siggie above you!
If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Bearville
If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? - Page 2 Bab_im10
BC Gazette
If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? - Page 2 73
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? - Page 2 Flags_1
Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it?

+24
jayberry♡
BananaAriana
amazingleah☆
onedirectionislife
Olive
Cαтту☼
Rosie~
Maddie
BEANIEWILL
Bri
April
£Hãnnãh
.Lexi.
halsmermaid♔
fayegranny✮
millie♔
Brooklyn♥
Red
Hazza
Adrea
the doctor.
Sara.
Amber
Britney
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you except it?

If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? - Page 2 OXtbd41%If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 16 ]
If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? - Page 2 OXtbd5%If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? - Page 2 OXtbd21%If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 8 ]
If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? - Page 2 OXtbd33%If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 13 ]

Total Votes : 39

Poll closed

If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? - Page 2 Empty Re: If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it?

Post by BananaAriana Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:10 pm

i would take it! unless there is a catch...

oh and sorry to get kinda off-topic but if anyone is interested, i can give codes for tickets

BananaAriana
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Warning : If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? - Page 2 LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 234

Back to top Go down

If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? - Page 2 Empty Re: If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it?

Post by jayberry♡ Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:39 pm

Sure.. why not? It's 'free', so what do you have to lose? (;
jayberry♡
jayberry♡
Reporter
Reporter

Warning : If someone was to offer you a free bear code. Would you accept it? - Page 2 LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 949

Back to top Go down

Post by Niall Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:21 am

Only from a friend. [:
Niall
Niall
Chatbox Mod
Chatbox Mod

Tickets : 4422

Back to top Go down

Post by PreciselyGem♫ Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:26 pm

Only if I didn't have that bear or if it's a rare bear.
PreciselyGem♫
PreciselyGem♫
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by amazingleah☆ Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:37 pm

I agree with Jay 6
amazingleah☆
amazingleah☆
Reporter
Reporter

Tickets : 2743

Back to top Go down

Post by jenna. Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:46 am

i would :3
jenna.
jenna.
Baby Bear
Baby Bear

Tickets : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαтту☼ Wed May 07, 2014 1:34 pm

nodding
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Wed May 07, 2014 2:56 pm

No way! It's not my bearcode, its that persons and If I had acceoted it I would've felt really guilty
Prism
Prism
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 1158

Back to top Go down

Post by Niall Wed May 07, 2014 4:24 pm

No probably not.
Niall
Niall
Chatbox Mod
Chatbox Mod

Tickets : 4422

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2