Bearville City
{the story with no title because idk what I want it to be} Easterwavinggif4

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville City
{the story with no title because idk what I want it to be} Easterwavinggif4
Bearville City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey it's frickin 2019
{the story with no title because idk what I want it to be} EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:48 am by Olive

» THIS SITE WAS TOXIC ***CHANGE MY MIND****
{the story with no title because idk what I want it to be} EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:44 am by Olive

» Post before Abby posts (:
{the story with no title because idk what I want it to be} EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:58 am by goCards

» MEANEST MEMBER OF BEARVILLE CITY CHECKKKK
{the story with no title because idk what I want it to be} EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 3:16 am by Hazza

» BC's Official Counting Post! *win tickets*
{the story with no title because idk what I want it to be} EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 1:35 pm by goCards

» BEARVILLE CITY RULES | Please read and agree before posting! | AS OF 3/9/14
{the story with no title because idk what I want it to be} EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:09 am by CaliLove

» CaliLove's Admin Application! (hope I get chosen!)
{the story with no title because idk what I want it to be} EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:02 am by CaliLove

» RED AND WATER ARE NOT ACTUALLY SISTERS (a thread)
{the story with no title because idk what I want it to be} EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 3:46 am by CaliLove

» rate the siggie above you!
{the story with no title because idk what I want it to be} EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Bearville
{the story with no title because idk what I want it to be} Bab_im10
BC Gazette
{the story with no title because idk what I want it to be} 73
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
{the story with no title because idk what I want it to be} Flags_1
Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

{the story with no title because idk what I want it to be}

+7
jayberry♡
Mark
MickeyTimi♥
Maddy
Alexa♥
Cαтту☼
*w*
11 posters

Go down

{the story with no title because idk what I want it to be} Empty {the story with no title because idk what I want it to be}

Post by *w* Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:08 am

Yes, this story doesn't have a title yet D: {I hope you don't mind :3?}

A bit about me: 
-I usually like writing stories from the top of my head. I occasionally check the Internet to see if it's authentic or not...cx
-I don't really like romantic stories...sorry guys xD

A story, a story! 
Okay so let's begin

Today's section is dedicated to all of those that read this. Thanks for reading!
---

All along it was a fever - Stay by Rihanna

x ~ x ~ x

Oh! If only if I had my bus pass! Marianne thought to herself as she glanced down at her watch. The time read 2:30 PM, and students were swarming around her, annoyed that she was blocking the 8th grade exit. She slowly made her way to the bus stop, digging in her bag for coins. She groaned in frustration as she realized that she'd left her wallet in her room, while she was shopping online.

I'll just have to walk home then. I can't call Mom because she's at work and she'll be annoyed with me...

It was a long, but beautiful walk. The autumn leaves that dappled the ground crunched under her feet. The sun cast a reddish glow as it set on the horizon. Marianne panted as she climbed up the hill. She crossed the road so that she was parallel to the highway. For once, the highway only had 1-2 cars.

As Marianne neared the house, she dug in her pockets for her keys. As she searched, she realized that everything was strangely quiet. The birds weren't singing their usual twilight song, nor were the cars honking their 3 PM school traffic. The newborn from next door wasn't wailing. And then she realized why everything was so still.

OH NO. TODAY IS THE DAY! This explains why everyone was so paranoid today.

The Day was also known as the day where the government allowed infamous prisoners in the New York City jails to take control of the city and do whatever they want with it. This controlled the rapid population growth and made sure that the citizens knew where their places were. This would prevent uprisings, and the notorious prisoners were glad to play such an important role in the city with their favorite hobby - crime. During the twilight of The Day, everyone was either inside a house or outside in the open. If you weren't inside at a certain time of the day, you would be hunted by the infamous prisoners. However, being inside a house didn't mean that you would be safe. 

Marianne quickly fumbled for her keys, but could not find them anywhere. Her parents probably were still at work, staying in their office building for the next 24 hours - a wise choice. She sobbed, knowing that she would have to hide from Them.

x ~ x ~ x

She could hear them roaring on their motorcycles, down the highway. She cowered in the bushes, her heart beating like a little rabbit's paws, thundering on the ground as it tries to escape the enemy, the big dark shadow. One of Them got off of his motorcycle, with a gun in his left hand, a flashlight in his right. He was so close that Marianne could see his painted mask. He shined his flashlight on her neighbor's house. He bent down and grabbed something. The movement was so quick that Marianne nearly missed it.

The scream pierced her ears and saw that it was Mrs. Owens, who was so kind that she would help older people cross the bridge and bake cookies for everyone that passed by her house.

Marianne crouched down lower, hoping that he wouldn't see her. However, when he got to her house, he grabbed her so quickly, that she didn't have time to gasp for air or blink. His mask seemed to mock her, as if saying "I found you, I found you!"

Of course he would find her.

x ~ x ~ x

A/N: I hope you like it! Feel free to comment or ask me any questions :3. Also, if anyone would like to suggest things for my next chapter, I'll dedicate a section to you.

Comment for more c:

{♥Lucinda//OceanHoney22}
*w*
*w*
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Warning : {the story with no title because idk what I want it to be} LQ2kVXL
Tickets : 365

Back to top Go down

{the story with no title because idk what I want it to be} Empty Re: {the story with no title because idk what I want it to be}

Post by Cαтту☼ Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:01 am

Omg 50
More!!! Your a awesome writer! 25
Cαтту☼
Cαтту☼
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 959

Back to top Go down

{the story with no title because idk what I want it to be} Empty Re: {the story with no title because idk what I want it to be}

Post by Alexa♥ Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:12 am

I love it! can't wait to read more from you c:
 {the story with no title because idk what I want it to be} 53066827
Alexa♥
Alexa♥
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 8527

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:19 am

More please c:
Maddy
Maddy
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by MickeyTimi♥ Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:20 am

cute story<333
more....
MickeyTimi♥
MickeyTimi♥
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:38 am

This is really neat!  Keep it up ;)
Mark
Mark
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 475

Back to top Go down

Post by jayberry♡ Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:39 am

This is kinda like that movie Purge in a way, aha.
jayberry♡
jayberry♡
Reporter
Reporter

Tickets : 949

Back to top Go down

Post by *w* Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:48 pm

yassss, I was inspired by the Purge even though it gave me nightmares xD
*w*
*w*
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BananaAriana Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:59 pm

ooh nice more please!

BananaAriana
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:14 pm

Make a title for it !Smile
Chloe
Chloe
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by onedirectionislife Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:46 pm

keep up the good work Smile
onedirectionislife
onedirectionislife
Grand Bear
Grand Bear

Tickets : 4116

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Sat May 10, 2014 8:33 pm

This story is amazing!
I can't wait for more! (:
Maddie
Maddie
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Tickets : 385

Back to top Go down

Post by *w* Mon May 12, 2014 7:52 pm

I decided I didn't really like this story so I'm writing a new one lool Razz

I tend to like writing the beginning of stories and then leaving off in the middle-
*w*
*w*
Royal Bear
Royal Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down